Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You use "we" a lot. The first rule of true wisdom is understanding you can only ever speak for yourself. So in truth, what you are saying is, you don't even know how your God is. Past that, you have no idea what God is to others, and/or how and what they know about it.

But I've stated the same to you for years now. And still you continue to choose to evangelicize and preach this one-sided, hardened "we" view, as if your beliefs apply to everyone else. Which I have always found odd given how much you criticize mainstream Christians for doing the same.

Esoteric understanding does line up with your general observation here, sure. The workings of creation are indeed unknowable. But that's as far as the esoteric understanding goes, because it also identifies the truth regarding what that source is, which is also unknowable. Whereas you make assumptions about what it is specifically, based on your personal religious beliefs. That's the difference between the esoteric understanding pertaining to this question, and what you share.

In Job 36: 26 " God is great " We know him not." The term we is used, my understanding then is that I can use it as well.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Master
The real and only worthwhile question here IMO is this: Are you interested in taking the necessary steps to better know this God of yours? Because it is possible. Meditation is certainly one way for example. Self-reflection and self-development work, leading to a shift in one's life and life outlook, is another.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In Job 36: 26 " God is great " We know him not." The term we is used, my understanding then is that I can use it as well.6
That's what I expected, a religious response. It's the point I make each time, which you then use to deflect the conversation. One day you may understand that religious preaching, and authentic human-to-human spiritual dialogue, are two different things. It's clear thoug you cannot grasp -- or will not admit -- that at this point in your life.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's what I expected, a religious response. It's the point I make each time, which you then use to deflect the conversation. One day you may understand that religious preaching, and authentic human-to-human spiritual dialogue, are two different things. It's clear thoug you cannot grasp -- or will not admit -- that at this point in your life.

F you are going to harass me , I. Would rather it be done by . your superiors
Old 07-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

The place Jesus was going back to and help prepare it, is the Kingdom of God; notice it was not on earth or Jesus could have stayed here and prepare the Kingdom. The Kingdom is " Away from us", no where near us really. Jesus never taught that catchy phrase" the Kingdom is within you". Paul and Peter never taught it. No Apostle of God, or Prophet ever taught this Kingdom within stuff.

__________________________________________________ ________

uh yeah Mickiel-I think you missed my point-my reply was in support that the kingdom of heaven is not within-thus I used what Christ said to refute what DAVID MARTIN said.

Im also beginning to think if I said the sky was blue you would say no its red lol!!
Old 07-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
The place Jesus was going back to and help prepare it, is the Kingdom of God; notice it was not on earth or Jesus could have stayed here and prepare the Kingdom. The Kingdom is " Away from us", no where near us really. Jesus never taught that catchy phrase" the Kingdom is within you". Paul and Peter never taught it. No Apostle of God, or Prophet ever taught this Kingdom within stuff.

__________________________________________________ ________

uh yeah Mickiel-I think you missed my point-my reply was in support that the kingdom of heaven is not within-thus I used what Christ said to refute what DAVID MARTIN said.

Im also beginning to think if I said the sky was blue you would say no its red lol!!

' Im also beginning to think if I said the sky was blue you would say no its red lol!!'

I am actually sitting here looking out of my window as I type, the sky is a beautiful blood red

Creation at it's best......
Old 07-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Guide

Everything we know about this universe is the result of our experience with it, do you agree? Then, how could we even think about a being we call God, if there was not a primal experience with God? This primordial experience was the source of all the Gods humanity invented through out time.Now, this primal experience with God could be an idea imagined by the human mind acknowledging the greatness of the universe or a face to face meeting with God, we don't know, we know what was passed down through all generations.And we can't say for sure that what we know about God is actually true.Now, it's all a matter of faith, the thing humanity needed to fill the gap of not really knowing God, or it could be the one single thing humanity needs to know God.

I strongly believe that it wasn't just an idea, the knowledge we have are just too overwhelming.Humanity and God are like two dancers who dance together, one can not dance without the other.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Im also beginning to think if I said the sky was blue you would say no its red lol!!'

I am actually sitting here looking out of my window as I type, the sky is a beautiful blood red

Creation at it's best......

my point exactly sky123 give a person enough rope and they dance right into hanging themselves-you are like a child whistling in the dark to attempt to convince yourself it is not dark-or in your personal case that there is no almighty God
Old 08-10-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
my point exactly sky123 give a person enough rope and they dance right into hanging themselves-you are like a child whistling in the dark to attempt to convince yourself it is not dark-or in your personal case that there is no almighty God

Best to give someone a hug rather than a rope to hang themselves, that's not very Christian like
Old 08-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
if the dance was deliberate then we have cause.