Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-08-2018, 03:12 AM
John Smith1013 John Smith1013 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
 
I知 so confused. I知 receiving mixed signs and messages?

Hello everyone, for the past months, I have been receiving mixed signs regarding to my ex. It’s like some days I receive signs that says she’s the right one and then we should be together, other days i will receive signs like let go and move on? I really don’t know what to do anymore. The thing is, I have no intention of getting back with her, but I’ve always had that feeling that we’re meant to be together, so I asked for signs because I didn’t want to lose someone that’s meant for me. So one day, I got so fraustrated, for the first time, I completely let go, and just asked God/the universe, that if we will be together eventually, that she’s the one that’s meant to be, then let me see a rabbit. It doesn’t matter what kind of form the rabbit appears. As long as it’s a rabbit. With that prayer, u really let go because I want God/the universe to tell me if she’s the right one, when asking I was so sincere and had my trust in God I did not have an attachment to the outcomes at all. I just laid it all on God. And I did not intentionally look for a sign at all, I even forgot that I asked this sign. And then later that day, as soon as I got home, I was watching a video about a cute squirrel and somehow at the start of the video, there’s just this random 2 second shot of a rabbit... it appeared out of the blue and then the camera switched to the squirrel... at that moment I knew and could feel that this is a sign/answer from God/the universe. And even after that I still continue to see rabbits, which is not common at all, I even saw one just resting on the grass in front of a store, and that’s really rare. And also I keep hearing this song on the radio over and over again, and one day it even randomly started playing in my pocket, and one line really reasonates with me, it talks about how this guy went on the last flight last night to see the girl. Me and my ex lives in different cities and sometimes I really do have the urge to just go and find her. But things are so complicated I cant just take off and go see her. I don’t even have the money. And most importantly - I don’t even know where she lives now. Ever since the break up she has completely cut off all contact with me and she basically has no updates on any of her social media so I don’t even know what the heck is going on in her life. But I always wanted to really fix things between us and that was exactly what that song is about. I felt like it was just speaking exactly my feelings and the things I wanna do! But then sometimes I would receive little signs and when I look up the meaning it says that I should let go of people that are dragging me down, which is what she’s doing to me, but I don’t know if these sign interpretations on the web are legit? I still have that feeling that she’s the one as MUCH as I hate her. We have so many problems between us. And als another crazy thing! I also started seeing ALL kinds signs about marriage EVERYWHERE! One day even an lady and her son ce knocking to my front door, reading me verses from the Bible about how to make marriage work. That the man should love his wife deeply. And they said that they later would come by to talk about communications between children and parents. (I’m not a children of course haha but children as in, you know, parent’s kids. That’s the only words you can use) and they didn’t come back at all. I had a feeling that God just wanted me to see this verse for some reason. I have NEVER had anyone come knocking on my door to talk about marriage with me before. This is a first. And what’s crazy is that we are selling our house and it has a for sale sign on it, yet they still came inside, somehow knowing that I’m still living inside. And last of all I do see all kinds of signs about her. And I’m not even looking for it. They just come up to me themselves. One of the guy at work loves to burst out the name of a movie “you got mail” for some reason, he just randomly says it out loud at random times. Especially when I’m near him. And that’s the movie my ex really liked and even shared with me.
So what do you guys think? I did ask myself and used my intuition on the meaning of these signs, and I have a feeling that it means I should not give her up. But i can’t really pinpoint it because as of right now, nothing is happening and things are going absolute nowhere between us. And also a reason I’m writing this post is because it’s DRIVING ME CRAZY! I need an answer right now, I need to know what’s going on because I keep making bad assumptions about her and the breakup is driving me crazy. Everything ended so quickly and there’s gotta be more to this. I can’t just let go and move on. I know I’m not supposed to do that. It’s jsutnanfeeling. But I need an answer, I want all this to make sense because it’s just too much for me and it’s killing me. I know a lot of you say be patient, what will happen will happen at the right time. But I don’t have the heart to wait, do you guys understand me? I feel suffocated and I need something to happen because it’s killing me.
If anyone of you are going to say unhelpful things like, it’s because I keep thinking about her. Fact: I don’t wanna think about her and I don’t because most of the times I’m busy. But when I’m seeing these signs I know they have came up to me with a MEANING.

Oh and I have been given a lot of signs about how I should learn how to love, even the people around me say that, what I’m thinking might be happening is that God wants me to learn how to love, and maybe there’s can be another shot. But I’m so mad at her I can’t even imagine how we will be together again. And I also prayed to God/the universe to show me something about her, I wanna know what’s going on in her life since she’s completely quiet on social media, and that prayer did get answered, I can occasionally see what music she’s been listening to. Lol. And I also told God that I wanna know she deserves my love, I want some sort of answer to all this, I want an explanation to make me feel better in the meanwhile. But that hasn’t happened yet.

Another thing is, we’ve broken up for awhile, but back in May, I just randomly started thinking about her again LIKE CRAZY. And no it’s not even because I miss her or because she’s my ex, ever since the break up I completely stopped thinking about her like I used to, she was worthless to me. But back in May the thoughts just started pouring in like crazy, and until now she’s still heavily in my mind, I can’t evens stop it. What’s interesting is that, at the same time back in May, I went on one of her social media pages, and saw that she has secretly subscribed to me. I don’t know when that happened, but I know it was after April. And although it might be an automatically system operation, but there’s no coincidences. Just when she started popping into my mind and then I see this? I should tell you before I saw that I also asked God for a sign that if there’s still hope and that she misses me too. And also could that mean that the reason I’m all of a sudden can’t stop thinking about her is because she’s thinking about me too? Hence the sign.

Please help me out guys, everyday it’s just killing me with the situation I’m in. I wanna find peace. I prayed to God that show me something that can ease me up while I learn to love and be a better man in the mean time, but nothing has come up. I guess I wanna know that she deserves my love before I start doing these. So I’m really stuck. I know I have my faults in the relationship but still, I wanna make sure she really deserves it. I don’t really know how to put it, but I guess what I’m trying to say is that the breakup ended so quickly I want some sort of a sign as an explanation before I can move on in my spiritual journey of becoming a better person, knows how to love etc. I did treat her badly sometimes but it’s not like she always acted right. I don’t know why more. I guess I’m so confused and annoyed with the relationship I just want an answer from God for some clarity. I wanna make sense if the relationship before I do anything. I wanna know I’m hexing in the right direction.

Thank you so much for reading all this guys, just had to get it off my chest.
One thing I know for sure though, it’s that I definitely need to be alone and learn from my mistakes and become a better person. Also to know how to love. But I also really want some comfort from God to please have things make sense for me.

I keep writing really bad things about her on social media and every time I do that, I see all kinds of signs warning me that to watch the way I speak, as words are very powerful and that this is not correct. But you see this is why I want an explanation/clarity on the relationship. If I don’t I keep thinking bad thoughts about her like I said and I can’t control but to write unhealthy stuff. Maybe there’s a lot of inner self issues with me.

God I just need help. Just please shed some light on this, bring me clarity. I don’t wanna be like this for another second

I also asked God if she’s meant to be, wen would that happen, but I guess that’s too much of a information, so of course God didn’t give me the answers. It probably depends on me? I also asked God if some of the things she did on social media awhile ago were all about me, but no answers either. I’m not sure why?
I can’t sleep well at night and I can’t get rid of this heavy feeling in my chest. A feeling of suffocation. So much anxiety. .
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Ankhesenamun Ankhesenamun is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 113
 
I really feel for you. It sounds like a terrible situation and I know what you mean with that inner restlessness and the not knowing.

You say that you are annoyed at the relationship, that you hate your ex but you also can't stop thinking about her. You write negative things about her on social media. You clearly have not forgotten her, she is heavily on your mind.

I don't think you hate her as much as you say you do. If we hate someone, we don't think about them and we certainly don't write about them on social media. People that we hate are people that are not worth our time, not even enough time to write about them - regardless of whether we write negatively or positively about them.

Maybe you are only telling yourself that you hate her because you want to forget her. But something is telling you that there has been no closure to the relationship - and you say the end happened really quickly. Sounds like there has never been any real closure, maybe you don't even know the real reason why the relationship ended. Closure is important - but we don't always get that. Often we have to move on knowing it wasn't meant to be and that we will never know the reason for that.

I cannot say whether the signs mean that she is meant for you. I met someone last year who I suddenly could not get out of my mind. I had many signs that he was the one for me, I kept dreaming about him, I started to see repeating numbers. Despite this he was not the one for me. I have now forgotten all about him. I recently saw him somewhere - he did not even recognize me, or if he did, then he didn't even find it necessary to say "Hi". I have realized that he was just a jerk and could never have been right for me. He is not a bad person, but too much of a jerk as that he could be right for me.

I also wonder why I saw so many signs. I wonder why I saw him in so many dreams, why the repeating numbers. I don't know. Maybe there was a past life connection - that might well be. But he is not the one that is meant for me. In fact I believe there is nobody for me in this lifetime.

So you see, signs don't necessarily mean that this person is the one. The signs are not necessarily coincidences - as you rightly say, the rabbit at the store is a rare occurrence - but they probably mean something. What that is - nobody knows.

Even though you hate this girl now - but you also keep thinking about her - that doesn't mean she is not the one for you. Sometimes we don't even like someone who is meant for us.

But considering that you don't even know where she lives now, that your paths are unlikely to cross again, that you have no means of contacting her - that makes it unlikely that she is the one for you. If she is however - then your paths will cross again, maybe in the least likely circumstances, when you least expect it.

Those who are meant for us will come into our lives. God makes sure of that. Even if the one for you - whether this girl or someone else - is in another country - they will find their way to you because it's meant to be.

You are very restless now and you keep wondering. I can understand that very well. I was the same with this guy that I had met last year. I kept thinking, I have to do something to get in contact with him. But everything I tried to do so went horribly wrong.

Pray to God and leave it to God. Maybe try to find this girl, try to contact her. But if that is not possible, if you find that there is no way to get in contact with her - then leave it to God. You cannot force it.

At the right time the truth will be revealed, the truth as to whether this girl is right for you or not. Place your trust in God and trust that the truth will be shown. Don't force anything. If you force your own will, things will go wrong. Over time you will find inner peace again.

I know my reply is not very helpful. I wish I could do more to help you. I wish I could interpret whether the signs mean something. Be aware though that sometimes signs are sent by evil forces, to mislead those who are desperate for signs.

But I do feel for you. I have been in similar situations and understand what it means to be so restless, to suffer such anxiety because one doesn't know what is going to happen. I can only hope everything will come clear soon.
__________________
ANKH EM MA'AT
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-08-2018, 10:53 PM
John Smith1013 John Smith1013 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I really feel for you. It sounds like a terrible situation and I know what you mean with that inner restlessness and the not knowing.

You say that you are annoyed at the relationship, that you hate your ex but you also can't stop thinking about her. You write negative things about her on social media. You clearly have not forgotten her, she is heavily on your mind.

I don't think you hate her as much as you say you do. If we hate someone, we don't think about them and we certainly don't write about them on social media. People that we hate are people that are not worth our time, not even enough time to write about them - regardless of whether we write negatively or positively about them.

Maybe you are only telling yourself that you hate her because you want to forget her. But something is telling you that there has been no closure to the relationship - and you say the end happened really quickly. Sounds like there has never been any real closure, maybe you don't even know the real reason why the relationship ended. Closure is important - but we don't always get that. Often we have to move on knowing it wasn't meant to be and that we will never know the reason for that.

I cannot say whether the signs mean that she is meant for you. I met someone last year who I suddenly could not get out of my mind. I had many signs that he was the one for me, I kept dreaming about him, I started to see repeating numbers. Despite this he was not the one for me. I have now forgotten all about him. I recently saw him somewhere - he did not even recognize me, or if he did, then he didn't even find it necessary to say "Hi". I have realized that he was just a jerk and could never have been right for me. He is not a bad person, but too much of a jerk as that he could be right for me.

I also wonder why I saw so many signs. I wonder why I saw him in so many dreams, why the repeating numbers. I don't know. Maybe there was a past life connection - that might well be. But he is not the one that is meant for me. In fact I believe there is nobody for me in this lifetime.

So you see, signs don't necessarily mean that this person is the one. The signs are not necessarily coincidences - as you rightly say, the rabbit at the store is a rare occurrence - but they probably mean something. What that is - nobody knows.

Even though you hate this girl now - but you also keep thinking about her - that doesn't mean she is not the one for you. Sometimes we don't even like someone who is meant for us.

But considering that you don't even know where she lives now, that your paths are unlikely to cross again, that you have no means of contacting her - that makes it unlikely that she is the one for you. If she is however - then your paths will cross again, maybe in the least likely circumstances, when you least expect it.

Those who are meant for us will come into our lives. God makes sure of that. Even if the one for you - whether this girl or someone else - is in another country - they will find their way to you because it's meant to be.

You are very restless now and you keep wondering. I can understand that very well. I was the same with this guy that I had met last year. I kept thinking, I have to do something to get in contact with him. But everything I tried to do so went horribly wrong.

Pray to God and leave it to God. Maybe try to find this girl, try to contact her. But if that is not possible, if you find that there is no way to get in contact with her - then leave it to God. You cannot force it.

At the right time the truth will be revealed, the truth as to whether this girl is right for you or not. Place your trust in God and trust that the truth will be shown. Don't force anything. If you force your own will, things will go wrong. Over time you will find inner peace again.

I know my reply is not very helpful. I wish I could do more to help you. I wish I could interpret whether the signs mean something. Be aware though that sometimes signs are sent by evil forces, to mislead those who are desperate for signs.

But I do feel for you. I have been in similar situations and understand what it means to be so restless, to suffer such anxiety because one doesn't know what is going to happen. I can only hope everything will come clear soon.

Hi Ankhesenamun,
Believe it or not your reply does help. A lot actually. I’m sorry for what happened to you and I hope things get better. I’m sure that Everyone in this earth has a soulmate that’s meant for them eventually, isn’t that a part of life’s purpose?
Thinking about what you wrote to me, thank GOD someone knows what I’m going through. You summed it up so well, I thought it’s just me feeling this way d that I am crazy. But fortunately I’m not crazy. You see, I know I should leave it up to God, and I trust God with all my faith and heart. But it’s like you said it’s jsut so hard in the meantime waiting, and I hate writing bad things about people, especially someone I’m trying to move on from, but it’s just so hard to control it when I don’t have anything to hold onto. And since I hate her so much I don’t see how she’s even meant for me. But like you said, only God knows the answer. I guess when the moment is right everything will unfold clearly. Like you said too. I really hope that things becomes more clear soon, I will take that blessings from you :)
Again thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help. I was almost going crazy again but then saw there’s a new reply and after reading it I do feel better. Thank you. It’s also great I have someone that can reasonate with me and I can write my feelings on here :)

Last edited by John Smith1013 : 20-08-2018 at 03:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-08-2018, 03:34 AM
Aethera Aethera is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 97
 
You're having a tug of war contest between your head and heart, your head says 'if you should let go'. But your heart wants you to still hold on. Since you asked for the signs of seeing a rabbit, they usually come where you're least expecting to see them. I'd say the rabbit is a definite sign, since you've seen it happen more than once. As well as the other signs, that's the way the universe way of communicating and trying to get your attention.

The situation is very complex, cause you don't know much from her end. So you're collecting what infomation that you can. Some of the information doesn't make sense cause you're still collecting and the process isn't complete. I don't think that you really 'hate' her, cause your focus wouldn't be on her; if you did. Hopefully in time, something will come up from her end that will help you understand the signs that you got better.

You're just upset and frustrated at the situation, cause you want it to get better. I also see the warning signs that you mentioned as a warning, cause if you do want to be with her? You shouldn't speak bad about her. Cause you don't need to add anymore negativity to your situation. Won't fix it any faster.

The signs about the rabbit, and the other's that you mentioned, show me that there's hope for you. Hold onto that. Picture it like the light on top of a lighthouse, trying to help guide you thru the fog of your mind.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Ankhesenamun Ankhesenamun is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 113
 
I'm so glad I could help you a bit! Thank you for letting me know, that really touches my heart.

I'm also glad to see that you have deep faith in God. That is the foundation of everything. Ask God to show you what is going on, what the truth is, what is meant to be. And God does show us when the time is right.

I am in a similar situation, having lost a close friend recently who suddenly wants nothing more to do with me. Well, actually he said he only wanted a break from the friendship, but I doubt I will hear from him again. I am also bewildered and don't know what's going on. This was a friendship, nothing romantic, so I was even closer to him because friendships are meant to be forever whereas romantic involvements might not work out. I am heartbroken and also feel this restlessness of not knowing what is going on and why this happened. I had seen signs with regards to this person but now I don't know what the signs mean. There are so many things I am not sure about.

But I had asked God to show me the truth about this person and I have been shown the truth. I had asked God to show me now rather than later, to prevent further heartbreak. The truth was revealed to me, though I am still in confusion as to what is really going on and whether this is indeed the truth. Maybe it isn't, maybe I have been shown part of the truth. It will all be revealed in time.

God does show us what we need to know when the time is right. Pray to God, tell Him how much this hurts you. Put it before Him and tell Him that you can do no more, you have done what you could and you are now leaving the rest to Him. Then trust God. Humans can let us down - God never does.

You are right, it is indeed part of life's purpose to find one's soul mate. There is nothing more fulfilling than being with one's true soul mate. This is a spiritual union that will last forever.

I know this may sound shallow - but really there is a lot of meaning in this: what is meant to be, will happen.

We might not always see the reason why certain things happen, but there is indeed a reason for everything. I hope this will provide you some comfort. It helps me a lot to remember that - in the midst of the pain that I am also going through, I know that God takes care of everything and that the right things will happen.

As my grandmother used to say - man thinks, but God steers.
__________________
ANKH EM MA'AT
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-08-2018, 02:00 AM
John Smith1013 John Smith1013 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
You're having a tug of war contest between your head and heart, your head says 'if you should let go'. But your heart wants you to still hold on. Since you asked for the signs of seeing a rabbit, they usually come where you're least expecting to see them. I'd say the rabbit is a definite sign, since you've seen it happen more than once. As well as the other signs, that's the way the universe way of communicating and trying to get your attention.

The situation is very complex, cause you don't know much from her end. So you're collecting what infomation that you can. Some of the information doesn't make sense cause you're still collecting and the process isn't complete. I don't think that you really 'hate' her, cause your focus wouldn't be on her; if you did. Hopefully in time, something will come up from her end that will help you understand the signs that you got better.

You're just upset and frustrated at the situation, cause you want it to get better. I also see the warning signs that you mentioned as a warning, cause if you do want to be with her? You shouldn't speak bad about her. Cause you don't need to add anymore negativity to your situation. Won't fix it any faster.

The signs about the rabbit, and the other's that you mentioned, show me that there's hope for you. Hold onto that. Picture it like the light on top of a lighthouse, trying to help guide you thru the fog of your mind.

This is just the type of reply I needed. Someone gets me. Thank you so much Aethera. I appreciate it!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-08-2018, 02:03 AM
John Smith1013 John Smith1013 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
I'm so glad I could help you a bit! Thank you for letting me know, that really touches my heart.

I'm also glad to see that you have deep faith in God. That is the foundation of everything. Ask God to show you what is going on, what the truth is, what is meant to be. And God does show us when the time is right.

I am in a similar situation, having lost a close friend recently who suddenly wants nothing more to do with me. Well, actually he said he only wanted a break from the friendship, but I doubt I will hear from him again. I am also bewildered and don't know what's going on. This was a friendship, nothing romantic, so I was even closer to him because friendships are meant to be forever whereas romantic involvements might not work out. I am heartbroken and also feel this restlessness of not knowing what is going on and why this happened. I had seen signs with regards to this person but now I don't know what the signs mean. There are so many things I am not sure about.

But I had asked God to show me the truth about this person and I have been shown the truth. I had asked God to show me now rather than later, to prevent further heartbreak. The truth was revealed to me, though I am still in confusion as to what is really going on and whether this is indeed the truth. Maybe it isn't, maybe I have been shown part of the truth. It will all be revealed in time.

God does show us what we need to know when the time is right. Pray to God, tell Him how much this hurts you. Put it before Him and tell Him that you can do no more, you have done what you could and you are now leaving the rest to Him. Then trust God. Humans can let us down - God never does.

You are right, it is indeed part of life's purpose to find one's soul mate. There is nothing more fulfilling than being with one's true soul mate. This is a spiritual union that will last forever.

I know this may sound shallow - but really there is a lot of meaning in this: what is meant to be, will happen.

We might not always see the reason why certain things happen, but there is indeed a reason for everything. I hope this will provide you some comfort. It helps me a lot to remember that - in the midst of the pain that I am also going through, I know that God takes care of everything and that the right things will happen.

As my grandmother used to say - man thinks, but God steers.

Glad you池e a believer too! God never lets us down and have a better plan for all of us. Amen to that! I知 so glad to see your replies, it really helped me. I hope everything works out for the better, and we need to just have faith. Because what is meant to be, WILL BE! Patience really is the key.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Aethera Aethera is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 97
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
This is just the type of reply I needed. Someone gets me. Thank you so much Aethera. I appreciate it!
You're quite welcome. Keep your head up, be patient and hopefully in sometime some good news will come.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2018, 02:06 AM
John Smith1013 John Smith1013 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
 
Since it’s been a few days with no replies, I’m just curious if anyone else has anything they would like to share as a response to my post? I got great information from earlier replies but sometimes it gets extremely hard and I always feel like there’s something the higher spirit wants me to know but I’m just not getting it, I feel like there’s something that’s stopping me from transforming into a more higher spiritual awareness. I just feel like there’s more to this relationship than it is right now. But there’s nothing happening right now if that makes sense. And it is driving me into depression. And I know patience is the key, but I feel like there’s something I need to learn understand and realize during this time?really hope God can give me some guidance and directions. I have prayed and prayed. Heavy feeling I wanna get off my chest but can’t. Perhaps there has already been some sort of answer or insight through signs but I’m just not able to understand the meaning and connect the dots
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums