Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Third eye chakra hurts

It has been hurting for two days and honestly i think the reason behind this may be because i’m fearful of seeing spirits. Like at night when i close my eyes, i see these images well they’re jusr lines amd shapes and they’re bright. I’m not sure what these are but i’m scared that if i start ovserving this then i might see a spirit. Because of this i tend to stay awake and start watching videos to distract my mind
Old 08-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

Lol guessing nobody has an answer then? It would be nice if people actually helped
Old 08-04-2018, 03:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingsoull97
It has been hurting for two days and honestly i think the reason behind this may be because i’m fearful of seeing spirits. Like at night when i close my eyes, i see these images well they’re jusr lines amd shapes and they’re bright. I’m not sure what these are but i’m scared that if i start ovserving this then i might see a spirit. Because of this i tend to stay awake and start watching videos to distract my mind

I would like to tell you my view...take it or leave it. I have been trying to open my third eye. I wrote on another thread my experience and like you, I got no reply. Just try to let that part go.

Many feel the third eye area hurting. I feel that is normal. It's almost like using a new muscle that gets sore.

I also do not want to see spirits. It's just a fear of the unknown. In my experience I have seen shadow-like energies....I have seen my cats that have passed....I have "felt" coldness settle on me. I always ask for Archangel Michael's help and protection. I am comforted by seeing my cats. The rest has to go.

It is not that "they" are bad. I just am not ready or open enough in my thinking and abilities to deal with it. And yet...it happens. In my experience nothing bad has happened directly to me. I tell them to go to the light. Some spirits or discarnate beings may not be ready to leave their earthly-life or have died tragically and don't realize they are dead. So I ask Archangel Michael to help them when they are ready. (In my thoughts he guides them away so they are gone and I no longer have to think or deal with the situation).

I make it clear in my intention that I want only love and kindness. Only good things. I will not deal with darkness or evil. So far, so good. Thinking back to many experiences I have had not one time was it dangerous or bad.

Seeing lines and shapes that are bright may be the start of your third eye getting ready to open. I personally see cloud-like rolling colors. I love it because it is so pretty. Try to relax into it. If you have been trying to open your third eye then you want to know and experience more. The fear is blocking all. Don't believe all you read or watch on YouTube. Be discerning in your judgement. Nothing says you will see "bad things'.... peoples comments reflect their view and fears. That doesn't have to be your truth.

Hope this helps. If I can answer anything else for you (from my own experiences) I would be glad to give my view/opinion.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:51 AM
Seeker

This past week has been the exact same for me too. I'll be sitting there, then it feels like I get a baseball bat to the face and feel such an energy to my 3rd eye. If I close my eyes too I see many flashing images, I've been wondering what's going on too since it's just random pictures, nothing really that has meaning to me.