Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Experiencer

Ok, so what I'm hearing is
that if we go to astral and have bad experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.
And if we go to astral and have good experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.

So it's no different than any other part of life. We attract what we are, what we vibrate.

I haven't been to the astral and have no plans to until I'm sure my vibration is consistently high. Right now it's higher than it ever has been but there are still times when something brings me down easily. I know it's just old beliefs that haven't been transformed and it takes time to get that junk weeded out.

So I suppose another question I have is, do people that have a high vibration still do things like complain and get angry and the like, and if so, how's that different from a lower vibration person that does that stuff? On the one hand it all seems like human nature, on the other hand it seems like it's lower vibrational behavior.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I have a feeling that there is a way to 'complain' or 'get angry' while maintaining a high vibration. There's a difference between being angry and being so immersed in it you cause misery to others, and being angry because of something someone else did and knowing that it was the wrong thing to do when there were possible other options.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Nettles

Your vibe attracts your tribe no matter where you travel.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Feel fear.
Then astral travel.

or

Astral travel and see something and get scared.

The key to the lower astral is fear.

I don't recommend it though. You'll draw to yourself your worst nightmares.

That's going to be tough. I don't scare easy. But right now, I'd be happy to get to the astral at all, haha.

I have my worst nightmares every night. They don't bother me much anymore.

As for whether or not it's real, I've heard of people visiting their friends while astral projecting, and they were able to accurately recall what their friend was doing. Has anyone tried doing this with a friend? Or something similar?
Old 20-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Nettles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yharnam
...Has anyone tried doing this with a friend? Or something similar?
I once had a friend whose son, who was in prison, would visit her astrally. They would meet in the kitchen since that had been a place they often spoke. She would go in there and he would just be there, leaning against the counter as always, and they would catch up.
She told me this when one day I was visiting her and I heard her talking to herself when she had gone in to the kitchen. I asked her when she got back who she had been talking to.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder

The astral is to an extent, a mental world made manifest...that's according to astral travelers I used to talk to.
So even if you're trying to go to a place in this world, you could end up in a replica made of your own and other's thoughts...and of course it might be a poor replica.

Then, there are times when you're really in this world..
Old 21-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
Your vibe attracts your tribe no matter where you travel.

LOL, I like it.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Ok, so what I'm hearing is
that if we go to astral and have bad experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.
And if we go to astral and have good experiences it's because of what we've brought to the table.

So it's no different than any other part of life. We attract what we are, what we vibrate.

I haven't been to the astral and have no plans to until I'm sure my vibration is consistently high. Right now it's higher than it ever has been but there are still times when something brings me down easily. I know it's just old beliefs that haven't been transformed and it takes time to get that junk weeded out.

So I suppose another question I have is, do people that have a high vibration still do things like complain and get angry and the like, and if so, how's that different from a lower vibration person that does that stuff? On the one hand it all seems like human nature, on the other hand it seems like it's lower vibrational behavior.

You are probably already at a place where it's safe to go into the astral already as you are aware of your actions and reactions and thus can control your fear instead of being a victim of automatic reaction.

I would say Yes, higher vibration people do (get angry and such on occasion). It's experienced differently though, we can also see ourselves doing it from Observer mode and stay semi-detached, with-drawing or engaging in the interaction and controlling the extent we want to get emotionally invested in it. Sort of a volume control. There's a moment, a pause before reaction sets in, which if noticed one can decide if they want to spend their energies in that or not.
Also the after effects of the event lingering on the mind are shorter and can be released easier and faster.
You could say the difference is the person of lower vibration is reacting where the more self aware person is choosing first and to what extent and has a certain clarity around it.

Just last week in a series of interactions with a person prone to emotional reaction and drama to every little event, I'd been choosing to calm them down, but when they turned it on me and couldn't be calmed and chose not to be rational - I chose to react in anger in order to make an exit.
I chose to experience reaction in order to give authenticity and energy to my desire to no longer be in the situation and make a fast exit.
So there's this control that happens - this awareness of what and why one is doing what they are doing, instead of just instantly personalizing it and going into reaction.
Emotion can be used as an energy tool also, so to speak. Jesus used it in the temples to make a valid and needed point about extortion in the name of the Divine among the money exchangers for example.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You are probably already at a place where it's safe to go into the astral already as you are aware of your actions and reactions and thus can control your fear instead of being a victim of automatic reaction.

I would say Yes, higher vibration people do (get angry and such on occasion). It's experienced differently though, we can also see ourselves doing it from Observer mode and stay semi-detached, with-drawing or engaging in the interaction and controlling the extent we want to get emotionally invested in it. Sort of a volume control. There's a moment, a pause before reaction sets in, which if noticed one can decide if they want to spend their energies in that or not.
Also the after effects of the event lingering on the mind are shorter and can be released easier and faster.
You could say the difference is the person of lower vibration is reacting where the more self aware person is choosing first and to what extent and has a certain clarity around it.

Just last week in a series of interactions with a person prone to emotional reaction and drama to every little event, I'd been choosing to calm them down, but when they turned it on me and couldn't be calmed and chose not to be rational - I chose to react in anger in order to make an exit.
I chose to experience reaction in order to give authenticity and energy to my desire to no longer be in the situation and make a fast exit.
So there's this control that happens - this awareness of what and why one is doing what they are doing, instead of just instantly personalizing it and going into reaction.
Emotion can be used as an energy tool also, so to speak. Jesus used it in the temples to make a valid and needed point about extortion in the name of the Divine among the money exchangers for example.

This is pretty much spot-on how I'd describe it. Thanks for bringing this back to my attention, I haven't thought of this phenomena for a long time. Years ago I learn the concept of Observing Ego, which this basically is. I understood how it worked but forgot about it.

I kinda realized I was doing that lately but didn't pay it much mind lol. I suppose it is more important than I realized.
Old 21-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Master

The only thing that will give you proof is finding out for yourself. I have been trying to convince my husband for years that it is real but he does not believe me..