Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2014, 04:11 AM
lilybug

What if I do not believe in negative entities?

If I do not believe in negative entities would that prevent me from experiencing them if I astral project? I'm just learning about astral projection I have never done it and I've only heard about it this week so I'm trying to gather all the info. But it seems like whatever is inside of me is what dictates my projection? And if so than if negative entities is not something I think about or believe than to me it seems that wouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts on this.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Master

You have a very high chance of not seeing anything bad. I have never seen anything bad when I am out of my body. I will be honest, I have had scary things happen in the vibrational stage while I was still in my body. I did not let it worry me. I did not care about it so I was able to get out of my body and I had a great adventure. People say on another forum that if you see scary things and you get passed it, it means that you passed the test. The negative beings will leave you alone. You have the freedom to enjoy yourself in the astral.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:54 AM
somnium

Yes, I too had the same thoughts when I first started researching astral projection. I learned many ways to control my projection in every way. there were even teachers their to help me. I learned so very much and it was so liberating. My astral awareness began seeping into my normal life and my abilities started to cross over into the real world. Soon my real world was equivalent to an astral projection. My mind went crazy with the paradox! Soon however I met other astral entities who had seen my abilities and they took an interest in me. I soon found out that their are many different entities in the world, as well as in the astral. Spirit like beings, but more precisely projectionists. It didnt take me long to learn that some beings are energy generating beings and some are not, or are merely projections of my own will. Although for a long time I advocated that when we judge something we live the result of that judgement, and that when you believe and judge beings as evil then you will receive that projection, I came to discover that other beings also have freewill. Some are good beings and quite sadly some are not and can be very evil. In my experience I have met some of the most foul beings you can imagine with tremendous power to torture and torment. I won my battles however (for the most part) and succeeded in raising my vibration. Yes, I went low in the astral plains and learnt negative things like mind control which attracted these negatives to me. It took me a while to see that my intent was negative despite the positive intentions I had started with. It brought me to a very low position of reality where everyone was fighting over the control of everyone around. Psychic attacks were constant in that plain. Nowadays I practice only positive abilities and keep my mind in my heart together and resist temptations like having power over others. I think the best way to protect yourself in the astral is to keep your vibration positive and love the world and others, as well as yourself. It is true what is often said that their are lower plains and their are higher plains, there are worlds where it is just your own intent or projections, and then there are plains where their are others as well. I dont think it is good to fear others to the point of secluding yourself in the astral all alone because the other beings in the astral are quite marvelous and I have experienced states of love beyond my comprehension of love at the time. But in conclusion to your question you are right, and your are also not right depending on where you go in the astral.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:13 AM
Master

I agree with this, somnium said the best way to protect yourself in the astral is to keep your vibration positive and love the world and others, as well as yourself. If you are positive and have good thoughts, no bad intentions, you are not going to come across anything negative. I would not attempt to ap if I was in a bad mood, feeling depressed or had an argument with someone. It is important to have a good frame of mind.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
If I do not believe in negative entities would that prevent me from experiencing them if I astral project? I'm just learning about astral projection I have never done it and I've only heard about it this week so I'm trying to gather all the info. But it seems like whatever is inside of me is what dictates my projection? And if so than if negative entities is not something I think about or believe than to me it seems that wouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts on this.
Sorry, not believing in snakes does not make snakes cease to exist unless you are extremely advanced; since you are still learning to project that does not include you.

Look into Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. He has some good material on those 'negative' entities that appear as one is learning to astral project. Those entities are very weak and NOT harmful to you, all they can do is scare you. Fear is what makes people retreat to their bodies. (Correctly) not believing those entities are harmful WILL greatly reduce your fear and make it possible to project.

Note that not every one experiences sleep paralysis, vibrations, noises, or entities when exiting.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Wstein said it well. If you do not believe that Human-beings are bad and you go exploring the ghetto in a city does that mean nothing bad will happen to you and no "bad" people will do anything to you? Unfortunately not. There are two ways to experience the astral and other dimensions. The first is in their natural state where you do not go into the experience allowing your beliefs to dictate what illusions you experience, and the second is that you go into the experience allowing your fear to control what you believe and dictate your experiences. In which case you will experience a manufactured and manifested environment, a sort of "training grounds" until you come to grips with the reality of the situation and the environment... If that ever happens.

Just as in this world both good and bad people exist it is the same in other worlds and dimensions. You cannot believe in positive beings if you do not believe in negative beings because duality is the reality of everything. The only reason people deny the existence of negative beings is because they are mentally incapable of admitting that there is a possibility of their existence, because if they do that they are too scared to experience these other dimensions. But you have to ask yourself.... Does the fact that negative Human-beings exist stop you from leaving your house everyday? Does it stop you from going about your everyday life? Because unless you're agoraphobic it does not and astral projection can be thought of exactly the same as that. When you astral project you are leaving you the safety of your "home" even if in many cases that home is metaphoric and you're exploring foreign environments. In which case you can meet positive and negative beings and have positive and negative experiences.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Master

The author William Buhlman says if you have a good attitude you will have nothing to worry about. No harm will come to you. Astral Pulse forum says the same or similar things.
Old 22-04-2014, 08:12 AM
somnium

Just to add it is always important to allow your own beliefs to shine regardless of what others may tell you. The greatest people in existence open new doors, new discoveries, new abilities, inventions, etc. They spawn from our creativity, our belief, our will. It doesnt matter if you are in the astral or the real world (if there is such a place for you) you always have the power to make your own way. Sure we often share our perceptions with others and spread them, and this can be a gift or a curse depending on the perception you accept within yourself. It would be a tragedy if someone told you that you cannot do something when you believed you could, and that advice brings you down and shatters that belief. Trust yourself. and always listen to you.
Old 22-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Knower

Quote:

Hi lilybug,

I had experiences with negative entities for my entire childhood. I never purposely astral projected, but it happened all the time and the experiences were never good. Do I believe in negative entities? Unfortunately, yes. Just like in waking life there are negative people. But I also believe that there is no reason to tolerate them. As a kid, I was naive. I didn't have any frame of reference for what was happening to me. I didn't know anything about anything, had never heard the term "astral projection", and probably wouldn't have understood it if I had. At the time, being scared of terrifying experiences was the obvious normal reaction. What ended up happening to me was a bad cycle that was of my own making, although I had no way to know that at the time. I was feeding these experiences with my reactions. I had no idea that in reality, I had much more power than any negative entity by the mere fact that I was the one with the power to either react or not react. I could choose not to be frightened. These experiences went on until I was around twenty, if you can believe it. All that time, wasted. It was before having regular access to the internet or forums like this one so there was little information out there to be had on the subject from other people. At twenty, I started reading about lucid and astral experiences and how to achieve them through meditation, and it worked right out of the gate. My experience through meditation was instantly different because there was no lapse in consciousness. My first thought when I saw a negative entity waiting for me was, "You can't choke me because I don't need to breathe, assh#le." It was like an epiphany that I was never in a position to realize before. It's been twenty years, and although I've certainly encountered negative entities, albeit rarely, I have never had a bad experience with them since. Conquering your fear goes a long way in the astral realm. I honestly believe that encountering negative entities was a good learning experience. I learned that I have nothing to be afraid of, that nothing could hurt me, posses me, or anything else. I went through it, and now I know better and I don't have to worry about fear. Would I have learned to be fearless in the astral without having the experiences that I did? I'm not actually sure, but I wouldn't take any of it back because of where I am now, twenty years later. Like I said above, I believe that everything in the astral realm can be a learning experience. You learn from good as well as bad experiences. Does that mean you'll have negative experiences or that you HAVE to have them? I'm not sure, because I can only speak from what I know. If you have them can you learn from them? Definitely. There is strength in having complete lack of fear while astral. Whether you find it by navigating bad experiences or it's just inherent in you, that strength will let you get on with your astral experiences in a positive way...just like overcoming adversity in waking life.

Last edited by Egadanadage : 22-04-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:04 PM
TomRegan

Quote:
Any fear that you may feel during the process of astral projection (especially at the initial stages) may likely cause a sense of a malevolent force present, which may jolt you out of your experience.

My belief with astral projection, with regards to its neural processes, is that the brain's temporal lobes are unusually active, which can trigger a sense of a presence in the room. If the sense of presence is frightening to you, you will likely personify this fear as a malevolent (negative) entity.
Closed Thread