Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-09-2011, 09:34 AM
jaries12

(HELP) Please share your first AP experience with me :)

Hi guys,

I have recently started getting 'waking sleep paralysis' and I am almost instantly experiencing vibrations that are fairly intense. I honestly need reassurance from you guys... please share with me your first successful AP experience. Where did you go? What did you see/hear?

This morning morning I awoke from a dream, just a normal, nonsensical dream. But, it was quite a unique experience.

Right before I awoke into sleep paralysis (I can't really remember what the dream was about), there was a male voice that said "When I count to 3 you will be awake" (or asleep, can't remember which one he said), then he counted "1... 2... 3..." and I fell asleep in my dream, but that is the exact moment I awoke to sleep paralysis, and almost instantly began feeling intense vibrations.

I felt myself kind of hovering in my body, as though my astral body was "loose" within my physical body, I could heard static noises and at one point I thought I heard a deeper male voice. I got scared at this point and just went "nope, not ready" and forced myself awake.

I hate doing this, I keep telling myself "next time it happens, I'll just relax and let go", but I freak out every time. So, relating back to my first question... please tell me about your first AP experience :)

Thanks guys

Peace
Old 03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Master

What a shame. I do not get paralysis anymore. When I did I used to look forward to it as I knew I could ap. When I saw scary things, it did not worry me. I knew it could not hurt me. My inner self would rise and I would go on an exciting adventure somewhere. I am not sure if this was my first ap experience. I was in a high rise building and I went straight through the walls. I looked down. There were very tall buildings. Just like you would see in real life. I could feel the wind. I flew over down to the river, lake or ocean. I do not know which. I put my head into the water and I saw colourful fish. It was beautiful. I then flew away. I loved those experiences.
Perhaps I am unusual. I was never afraid. I just knew that nothing could harm me.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Here is a link to mine from another forum. Same Username.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t30061.0.html
Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Ha!

I slipped out of my body as I was napping outside in the sunshine - what was so funny was since gravity means nothing - I was so disoriented because the horizon was like being in a small plane - tilting this way and that.
Makes me laugh now.
Alot to get used on the astral.

Be safe and protected,
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
mattie

What Are You Scared About?????

When our physical body is asleep our nonphysical body can do allot of work w/ our spiritual team. The voice you heard may have been one of your spiritual team that you were working w/. If they were working w/ you, you can believe that you were ready for whatever they were helping you w/.

What you need to deal w/ is the fear. TRUST that you will be OK w/ your nocturnal journey & regardless what happens you won’t have trouble w/ returning to your body.

What is scaring you about this?

Fear Deconstructed-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009
Old 03-09-2011, 02:02 PM
jaries12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What is scaring you about this?

Well, my fears are really quite petty. I am so ready to AP, at least I think I am. I meditate EVERY night before I sleep, occasionally reaching the vibrational phase and other times just falling asleep.

I think the difference is that now I am waking up to vibrations, and this is not something I am used to... therefore the thought of AP'ing isn't a fully conscious choice, but rather subconscious one.

Anyways... my fears are mostly that of the unknown. What will it feel like when I am OoB? Will I see any other people/beings? And lastly, it is just a VERY strange feeling in general.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Summerlander

Well, this is my first experience:

I had felt catapulted out of my body as I heard a noise like a stone knocking the inside of a bucket simultaneously. I watched the white ceiling approaching me very quickly, and, just as I thought I was going to crash into it, I halted right up against it.

I never actually remained in one location. I moved constantly. Movement was gradual as though I shifted in frames of space. I looked back and saw everything in my bedroom. I was near the ceiling and a feeling of excitement appeared to have caused me to bounce all over the place at amazing speed without touching any objects.

Then, I wished to inspect the bodies that were on the bed more closely. One appeared to be Stacey, my wife, and, the other one was me, apparently asleep. I found myself next to it as if by teleportation. This teleportation sensation was like a time lapse where the viewpoint changed suddenly and inexplicably. It was very bizarre and initially I had felt like a 'floating head', but upon seeing what I took to be my physical body laying in bed, I started to look for my new body in that state.

Suddenly, a transparent version of my hands and arms could be seen. Inside my new limbs, I could see moving patterns and could make out something like shadow veins and what looked like a fluid running through them. This was unlike that which is found illustrated in human anatomy books that I have seen. I then flew out of my bedroom window and saw the landscape outside in the early hours of the morning.

I was hovering 15ft above the ground, and, as I moved, I saw a little girl in the neighbouring window observing me. I flew towards her a bit confused because she seemed to be watching me. I asked her if she could see me but I couldn’t hear my voice. She shook her head in denial which contradicted the fact that she responded. She seemed terrified so I hovered away and back to my room.

When I woke up, I wondered if my mind had closely simulated the waking world illusion to the point of fooling me, the observer. After all, I knew my neighbours and had never seen that little girl before. Then, in the following days, I noticed that my neighbour's daughters had friends around and they seemed to stay over.

One particular day, my partner sent me to the chip shop. On the way there, I went past our local Baptist church. I saw my neighbour talking to some people outside, and then, I saw the little girl as she came running out of the church with other children. She never saw me as she was having fun running around the adults.

Either the phase state allowed me to access actual information I wasn’t privy to before, or, I did see the girl prior to this experience but the memory of it only registered subconsciously which was then unwittingly accessed in the phase.
Old 23-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Antondharmabum

Hi Jaries
This is almost identical to me (minus the male voice) i fall asleep in lucid dreams and wake up in sleep paralysis.
My question is have you had this since this post? how did you get on?

thanks!
Old 29-09-2011, 06:14 AM
zephyr313

I was relaxing on my bed laying down in the afternoon staring out at the sunshine of my window. I was 17 and I have no clue what happened but suddenly there was a very fast moment of vibration and I was at my window. Startled I instinctively threw my hands on the bed but right before hand I felt the woosh of coming back into my body (the woosh I do not feel anymore oddly enough). I went downstairs and told my mom and she casually said "oh, you probably just slipped out of your body, it happens all the time to me." ....needless to say I was curious and pursued it off and on since.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:30 PM
DhyannaChanZen

Idk if i AP'd or not but while going to sleep i tried to find my focal point (the small dot which represents my third eye) and while doing this i saw some sort of small white twinkle it was small but prominent. This never happened to me before.
I then tried to imagine my essence (spirit/soul) leaving my body.
I really have no idea how much time passed but I noticed I was in a dream. Not really noticed but just KNEW i was in one and decided to fly, and also KNEW i was in a huuuuge spacecraft. I imagined from my head to my heart energy passing back and forth and boom i flew.
After some flying i came across some people, humanoids from what i could tell.
I touched down and asked if they could fly too, they said no, I told them about how I did it and I noticed a Lady closed her eyes and felt as if she was trying to meditate. She got to harness the energy faster then I.
After the experience I somehow found myself in a crowd and was confronted by a white male and telling the crowd and I how ludicrous this all was and it's not possible. After defending myself about how there will be people like this to bring u down and how theres a duality in this universe. After the debate some sort of alarm went off in the craft we were in and was saying how it's under attack. I didn't want to experience the negative vibes per say so I told myself no more.
Lucid dreaming or AP?
This has been my first ever experience where I was conscious of the events in my dream where I told myself I could fly or didn randomly start mid-dream and didn't know how I got there.