Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Guide

A request to advanced exterminators

I address this specifically for advanced exterminators who are willing to deal with sadistic dark forces and entities. If you don't comply, please move on.

For the past four months now I've been tormented continuously throughout my everyday and everynight by a parasitic entity, which appears to have been sent at me by some dark forces in existence, who seem to see me as a threat for whatever reasons beyond my understanding and interest.

I've been fed some disinformation about it along the way to prevent me from taking any constructive action on the situation, which in the end doesn't really matter much. It has been left with one purpose in existence, and it's my intent to put that purpose to an end by eliminating the tool itself and retrieve the much needed extent of well-being that was taken away from my life.

The entity in question is a female parasite which sustains itself by abusing me to generate lower-vibrating emotions and feed itself accordingly. It's recognized by a sense of heat; is able to drain energy from nearby beings, which may be recognizable by scent; and has a more recent tendency to occasionally smell like edit, supposedly coming from its own energy. I've had about three other individuals attempt to address this, which unfortunately have all failed miserably at making as much as a slight change. It's a dodgy entity which is being rooted for by overheads to stay in its place, so its elimination is not going to be some novice task.

I don't know who the scumbags in charge of this may be, but I reckon it probably would be necessary to track and address them as well. I've gathered that they will send shadow entities to protect the parasite if someone threatens it, so whoever may desire to assist me need to be able to deal with those in a multitude.

As I'm not able to deal with this on my own, this is my request for assistance to help me put an end to this evil.

Edit by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 24-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Guide
Help is given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
I address this specifically for advanced exterminators who are willing to deal with sadistic dark forces and entities. If you don't comply, please move on.

For the past four months now I've been tormented continuously throughout my everyday and everynight by a parasitic entity, which appears to have been sent at me by some dark forces in existence, who seem to see me as a threat for whatever reasons beyond my understanding and interest.

I've been fed some disinformation about it along the way to prevent me from taking any constructive action on the situation, which in the end doesn't really matter much. It has been left with one purpose in existence, and it's my intent to put that purpose to an end by eliminating the tool itself and retrieve the much needed extent of well-being that was taken away from my life.

The entity in question is a female parasite which sustains itself by abusing me to generate lower-vibrating emotions and feed itself accordingly. It's recognized by a sense of heat; is able to drain energy from nearby beings, which may be recognizable by scent; and has a more recent tendency to occasionally smell like edit, supposedly coming from its own energy. I've had about three other individuals attempt to address this, which unfortunately have all failed miserably at making as much as a slight change. It's a dodgy entity which is being rooted for by overheads to stay in its place, so its elimination is not going to be some novice task.

I don't know who the scumbags in charge of this may be, but I reckon it probably would be necessary to track and address them as well. I've gathered that they will send shadow entities to protect the parasite if someone threatens it, so whoever may desire to assist me need to be able to deal with those in a multitude.

As I'm not able to deal with this on my own, this is my request for assistance to help me put an end to this evil.

Edit by SF Staff

I have a problem like this one also. From a very early age I was very aware spiritually. I have this kind of problem. There has been an entity that has regularly drained me of energy, and then in my weakened state had either influenced me directly or indirectly into a way of thinking and acting which has, especially in the past caused, consequences which has led to pain and suffering for others and myself.

The first step is to become aware of it, and be aware of its behavior and its motivation. The motivational aspect of these "demons" (for want of a better word) is to manipulate the individual into becoming a conduit for their agenda, which is a shared agenda of others of their kind.

However there is a lot that you can do to combat this phenomenon. A spiritual being such as yourself opens up to new higher vibrations and openly searches for the angelic kingdom. Become aware of the ebb and flow of the astral realm (the earth is connected to the astral realm - the astral realm is a sphere of existence where there is duality). There is a cosmic tide which washes through the whole of the astral realms, and in its tide there is much healing and wonders to experience. Everyone should immerse themselves in its flow when it happens.

Do you ever feel wonderful and complete? Have you ever experienced high level spiritual experiences. Many of these experiences happen whilst this tide is in. However, there is a time when the tide with draws, and it is at these times that these "demons" come into to feed in our energy. They are skilled at doing so, and are very sensitive to the different vibrations of energy. The only sure way of protecting yourself from these entities is to understand how to close your energy centres down. While the tide is in it is good to open, and opening them is an entirely natural process. But you must close them down when you have finished your healing practices.

Yes, even when the tide is not in we are capable of healing others, and yes we must close down after would. There is a certain vibration that these entities can not abide. Fill yourself up with the God light, communicate with God and allow him to fill you with the divine essence. However be wise with the gifts that we are given. We must use them in the correct way, and we must protect ourselves properly. After all, we are responsible for own being.

As for why these entities latch onto others, and are able to do so (and more so than other entities.) Let us explore the reasons why. Why do we have the guides that we have?

We have the spiritual guides that we have because those guides are connected to us because they share a similar vibrational frequency. It is the same with the dark entities. We are beings which have the capacity to fluctuate between frequencies and it is for this reason why we attract both light and dark entities. It is the simple truth.

Having said this, we are moving from the dark into the light. It is not easy though. If the path was easy it wouldn't be worth doing. Keep and maintain the light, and shine it forth, but control your energy at all times. It is not easy and we will fail as much as we succeed. But as time goes on we will become wiser and better able.

We exist through many different lives. We are born and die, we move onto the spiritual realm, then when we wish to continue our evolution we sometimes come back to the earth to clean up our Karma. We gather around us good people and bad. When we move on, obviously these friends and enemies go to their respective places. When we live our lives again, spirit guides, some of whom were friends of ours in a previous life did not not come back to the earth plane, instead they choose to stay where they were. It is they who aid us so much within our meditations. However, the opposite is true too.

I hope this help you with your problem. All I can say that there is no quick fix or magic wand that can fix this. In my humble opinion it is a life lesson, or even, something which will take many life times to overcome.

Praise be to our father, who gives us his wisdom and opportunity for spiritual growth.
Old 25-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Occultist

When I read the OP I was compelled to do a reading. I really havent been compelled so strongly like this before.

Was you recently hurt or let down by someone?
I see the 3 of swords, in this case I feel strongly it is a representation of a piecing to the heart and disappointment in another person.
like everything was going great then BOOM!
Then the six of pentacles, A need for your talents to be recognized and for someone to see all that you have done for them when they was in need then they left you when you needed them most. In the end I see the Justice card the need for Justice to be brought to a situation and someone from outside the situation to hear it understand it and dish out the justice you deserve. The vibration of these cards show me anger and disapointment. Someone who has let you down. You seem to want to cut these people off at the knees. I think you are looking for some kind of spiritual justice for these people and the manifestation you are seeing might be one that has been created by both parties. You and this other person through pain.
I am not telling you to forgive this unkind act I am telling you to walk away and let Justice do her work.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
When I read the OP I was compelled to do a reading. I really havent been compelled so strongly like this before.

Was you recently hurt or let down by someone?
I see the 3 of swords, in this case I feel strongly it is a representation of a piecing to the heart and disappointment in another person.
like everything was going great then BOOM!
Then the six of pentacles, A need for your talents to be recognized and for someone to see all that you have done for them when they was in need then they left you when you needed them most. In the end I see the Justice card the need for Justice to be brought to a situation and someone from outside the situation to hear it understand it and dish out the justice you deserve. The vibration of these cards show me anger and disapointment. Someone who has let you down. You seem to want to cut these people off at the knees. I think you are looking for some kind of spiritual justice for these people and the manifestation you are seeing might be one that has been created by both parties. You and this other person through pain.
I am not telling you to forgive this unkind act I am telling you to walk away and let Justice do her work.
Thanks for being a conduit to love through your inspired impulse.

You know, it's kinda funny...

...When I think about how this ties in with my existence, I see it as the story from Disney's Hercules. I wasn't meant to be here in the first place, and I've been locked down here for god knows how many miserable lives. This information doesn't relate to my existence in this world, and I couldn't be more satisfied to realize that.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Occultist

Pain does not define you Fire how u deal with it, that is what does define us.
Old 25-06-2013, 12:42 PM
silvercomet

If you let love in then it will deal with it for you
I will send you love to help you confront these demons and banish them forever one way or another but you will also have to face these demons yourself
i have a feeling that your fear is feeding these entity so forgive yourself its ok two, we all hold our own judgement
do you feel that somewhere in your life you have solicited these demons