Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Dark Energy Work??

Hi, is it possible to use dark energies AND light energies in unison? I got the idea from watching a youtube video about grey jedi's who balanced themselves in both sides of the force.
Old 24-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Knower

Yes, it's typically sorcery. Examples can be found in cabal, chaos magic etc
Old 30-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Knower

No, it is possible to alternate between the two, but you can not use them at the same time. Otherwise it would be just as your example, a grey area. Not light and dark.
Old 30-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Lepus

Hello 15ahayes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15ahayes
Hi, is it possible to use dark energies AND light energies in unison? I got the idea from watching a youtube video about grey jedi's who balanced themselves in both sides of the force.

Yes, for both offense and defense, someone laying a circle of protection whilst performing a hex, or curse, is seen as both 'light' and 'dark' in unison. There are three paths: left-hand path, right-hand path and a 'crooked' path; many follow the third path often called grey - combining both left (dark) and right (light) hand paths. There are others that feel these energies are neutral, but really it is all about intention, just like the example provided to you using a circle of protection while performing a hex, or curse. I gave it much thought on Necromancy being grey. It combines both ceremonial and evocation of deceased spirits without their consent. But, I still think it falls under the left-hand path. Why? 'Necro' means "dead body" and 'mancy' is "divination by specified needs". Now, combine both and you would understand the definition. The use of high magick goes along with it for protection, as these spirits will eventually want to live again. Yes, these magickal systems require energy. This topic had me thinking...

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 30-10-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:09 PM
Knower
Light energy, I can understand. But dark energy? Could someone explain dark energy to me as my first thoughts are negative intent i.e. wishing harm upon another soul and I can't think why anybody would believe loving protective light would help them in such actions.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Master
dark energy = control
Old 15-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Suspended

I understand light energy but not dark energy i need some info as well.
Old 13-12-2016, 05:34 AM
Master
I use both. Some things can't be done without using the dark energy, and you can use both darkness and light at the same time. I do, and it isn't 'grey' at least not the way I do it. Imagine the full moon and skyful of stars, that is darkness and light.

Some of this could be personal practice and perception.

It is not unlike the Jedi's who balance themselves on each side of the force.

Dark energy is like people who have spirits that bother them...those are dark. That is just an example, but it is the underworld, not the prana energy, or light energy..That feels different. It isn't easy to work with that safely.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I use both. Some things can't be done without using the dark energy, and you can use both darkness and light at the same time. I do, and it isn't 'grey' at least not the way I do it. Imagine the full moon and skyful of stars, that is darkness and light.

Some of this could be personal practice and perception.

It is not unlike the Jedi's who balance themselves on each side of the force.

Dark energy is like people who have spirits that bother them...those are dark. That is just an example, but it is the underworld, not the prana energy, or light energy..That feels different. It isn't easy to work with that safely.

Well said. A coin with two sides that requires insights.
There is an old saying, a lesson to be learned in my path:
"Embrace and accept even the dark, this is where the light transforms".

anyway back to topic.

Dark energy works is harder to understand at first, the unseen impacts the energies works by, expanding, remove limits, forces of energy to in resulting in much more rapid expansion of energy - so be gentle, also about the intentions on feelings and thought process, while building tolerance against it, while not acting out on the energies, but mastering them, know them, learn how to transmute the energies, even use them receive/sent. Everything depends on the situation and desires in order to do so. In my case, I needed this along my path, like a mad scientist, who played with fire, while not being burned by it(hopefully, ignorance is bliss, right), find balance of the two sided coin, so in the final end; I've entered the journey of true healing with deeper insights in life, about the unseen forces(energies) at work in this reality. The world is made up with energies, and a person needs to recognize them as existing, while having an understanding of them in order to stay in control, as we go our paths correctly. I am in control is important, because we're so easily under control by unseen forces, manipulation of energies. Dark energy or light energy, honestly it doesn't really matter to me. What is energy really? Well it must be the force, the energy of motion, that gives power or fuel to whatever, which are the forces behind everything in existence and everything in creation. As well The Kabbalah is a esoteric way of finding your path to the Source of All. Good & wrong, yes & no, left & right, day & night, light & dark, evil & good. It's like yin & yang there are two balances at play, who needs each other absolute. In this case, dark and light can be known as dualism, in a sense. Light cannot exist without dark - and the other way around. The unseen forces of the universe are in a constantly tugging and pushing with each other of light & dark. So call me a jedi, who're trying to "balance the force." Knowing it. But the forces will always try to be in merging to each other, while changing in sizes of power, so they're in a sense, are becoming each other over time, changes rules, transmuting the essence of the energy, balancing or not. The energy of creativity and development is generated by their interaction, influences. From the Kabbalah understanding, point of view, a person can always transmute this reality. and by esoteric knowledge, a person knows, that any energy has different ways it can manifest, into our reality. All energy, unseen forces, what gives power, is subject to work under the the laws of polarity, differentiation and balance. Energy can always be formed at first, be transmuted to another different type of expression, and also the special & specific energies that are already been created and defined - can be manipulated again, since all energy consist of potential with possibilities, so it can be reshaped and redirected...sent/receive. I guess i will leave it here, maybe a bit off-talk. My apologies

Last edited by IChill : 15-12-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 17-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Master
What I-Chill said.. It is about the 2 sides of the coin, and you cannot ignore the tails. You must learn to work with it, if that is the kind of work you do. That is the kind of work I do and I was taught the same principals.

Dark is not 'bad', just as light is not 'good' The universe craves balance and in order to achieve what I consider to be 'good' I must work with the opposing force. It's a calling and there is a purpose that has nothing to do with what I personally want.