Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-07-2018, 04:13 AM
Experiencer

Hi Compendium,

That's wonderful. I learned/became attuned in Reiki (master level now) and am so glad I did. Actually, I hope to learn even more healing modalities.

As far as talk about 'healing the self first' - Ha!
We are human and will be challenged to heal many things about ourselves until the end our days. There's no sudden "I'm pure and healed and finally worthy of healing others." That kind of talk comes from a place of ego.

Best wishes on your journey to be a healer!
Old 18-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Experiencer

Yeah my guides want me to start with Reiki, but they know I wont stop there. I want to be able to use other modalities as well. I already use energy healing on my family especially when the kids have headaches. When I didnt know what I was doing I would use energy on my dog for his hips. He had hip dysplasia and it would dislocate and he would cry. As soon as I laid hands on him my hands would tingle and he would be fine like it never happened. You could see he had it by the way his back legs looked as he got old, but it never really bothered him I would massage his hips and legs once a week. He jumped on and off the bed until we had to put him down for cancer.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Let me give you a 101 of what healing is.

Everyone has a source, and their connection to source is where their well-being flows from. When a person is disconnected to their own well-being they get sick. A healers job is to create a space where this well-being can flow back. All you truly need to do is place your hands on someone comfortably, and leave yourself out of the equation. Then you create space, and when there is space health flows in. Sure there are certainly different depth to this, and the more you do this, and listens in on what is going on, you learn and grow.

In your connection to source, your well-being, is already the healer you desire to be. So it is not that you need to heal yourself, you need to connect to your own well-being. The better you do this, the more you have to give, though as I wrote there is nothing you need to give.

With remote healing, most people connect mentally to someone rather than physically. Still it is the same thing that is going on, you create a space where health can flow in.

Hope it helps. Btw. the best healing comes when the healer already sees the sick as healthy, then just by your presence you create space.

This.

Regardless of the modality.

But we are all different folk, that's why there are so many noodles (aka modalities, ahaha autocorrect). The ritual behind the healing can be important in that space-setting, for a variety of individual reasons. And those who are ready for healing through another person, will find the mode that sets that up.

Find what interests you, different learnings, different cultural techniques, different energy sensing... because who needs what is not your journey, it is theirs and they will find you.

<3
Old 19-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Experiencer

I get what you are saying about them finding me. I really dont want to charge for my services and I dont need the financial as my needs have been met.

I Love to learn, currently I am learning about herbs that heal as well as hydroponic gardening. How to utelize as much space in a greenhouse as possible and worm farms.

I am in the middle of relocating and I want to learn Reiki from a woman that is located where I am moving to. While I wait I figured I would learn how to self sustain my family with a true organic diet in a closed ecosystem.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Somethings to consider.. for healing there is work to be done.. you need to have some understanding of psychology or be able to understand people quiet well, an understanding of herbs, diet and healthy life style as well, also there is the healing of the chakras, going into them and cleansing them, theres also ancestral dna and even other life time stuff that can be looked at to understand why people may be going one way or the other or being drawn to certain things, theres dealing with things on an etheric level too that may be interfering, there is the wounds an traumas of individuals, the programming and blocks within them to be looked at, faced an dealt with, there is a purging process. True healing is the alchemical process of the self, a bio regenesis.. its a transformation, this is the type of work people need to be doing on themselves, especially if they want to assist others.

Hi,

I saw your exchange with Compendium below this post, and I think this post is more for me than for anyone else.

I was suggested by a couple of people that I could be a healer, that my soul lineage is a healer, etc. It sounded strange at the beginning, but now I am comfortable with the idea although I haven't taken any formal training in healing. I am an accountant. However, everything you mentioned above, plus more (eg. alignment of the muskuloskeletal system, interaction and knowledge of the universe, etc.), have been an intimate experience for me since I started my healing journey.

I also agree with you that you need to heal yourself first, if you wish to be a healer. I have met many healers (and medical professionals in the health care system). Most of them I do not really connect with, and hence the experience also isn't as fruitful. The few that I actually connect with, are either very passionate about the topic or have gone on their own healing journey. With them, I don't have to say much, and they immediately "get it". With the other healers, it's like you talk for two hours and they only kind of get what you mean, so ... where's the guidance?

Anyway, thanks for your post!

Wanchain