Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-06-2014, 07:09 PM
4everLove

symptoms of healing

Hi all,

I know i just posted on Stockholm syndrome, but all these things have come up. I dont know who i was or what happenedto me in the past, but i feel i could be doing some healing. For example i got a random image of this man i know of him driving a car looking stern and bad as if he had just kidnapped someone. The thought before that image popped up was randomlthinking that its intimidating he is an attorney in the professional world and that image popped in my head and ive felt uncomfortable around him. But he is not bad in real life! But the experience has made me want to research past lives.

So can you still heal from past lives even if you dont know anything about them? I just dont know how to explain this all, but it feels painful and isolating like maybe reexperiencing emotions i have felt in a previous life. I feel im tryingto work it out.

Thanks all :)
Old 23-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
So can you still heal from past lives even if you dont know anything about them?
Certainly. Memory or lack there of, has absolutely no weight on healing or effectiveness of thus. Being aware of the emotional triggers, and healing of those issues all take place in the present, or now.

I'd say presence, responsibility(as in response-able rather than reacting) and proactivity is more imperative in healing than recall, plus with healing, sometimes a past life memory will pop up, akin to a release but without the emotional pain. An additional point I'd like to bring up, is that one can use life as a mirror, so it by-passes the need to have a past life memory to solve present conflicts. If you don't like the reflection of life, use the mirror to alter the present, see how your life changes, modify per desire/need.

As a side note...I've actually had a different experience with past life memory, where the person was a good friend; an acquaintance; a relative; in a few other lives, but in this life exploring the role of abuse, not what I would call friendly, let alone friend. It was nice to know the inner good person aside from the outer persona of violence, and how people change roles, masks, etc. but their core is the same. This other person has zero past life memory, yet blames it for her present existence, I imagine she's learning alot, but like to point out, that everyone has the ability to heal themselves, past life memory or not.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Old 25-06-2014, 03:26 AM
4everLove

That is very good input. Thank you!! It rings true that simply knowing like from a regression session isnt always what will cure the issue. Crazy things happening lately!
Old 25-06-2014, 03:39 AM
Master

I agree with all Black sheep said. yes you can be healing past lives yet not remember them. Sometimes there is no need to remember, you will remember what you need to.