Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Ha! That's brilliant because I'm blonde with blue eyes and I have an angel telling me that he's my Father. Maybe you're right ;)

But if so then fallen angels and angels must still be breeding with human women or the genepool would dilute but I don't see many giants around.
If he is your father then that would make you one of the Rephaim which is just another name for giant.

Ask him for information concerning your ancestry and maybe the chance to see your true mother who will be a siren. All human woman, once mated with an angel turns into a siren.

The genepool is diluted now. However, this is why the elite have 13 families that interbreed amongst themselves trying desperately to create a perfect DNA child that would be worthy of hosting the anti-christ spirit.

If a anti-christ spirit enters a imperfect human host, the DNA starts to decay very rapidly.

Does you Father have a true name ? because according to the fallen watchers, all of their names are aliases for something else.

Example One of the leaders is Shemyhaza which is not a name but an alias for Name of Power (Shem=name, y=of, haza=power) in Hebrew.
Old 13-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Knowing the appetite of angels for sexual pursuits I bet, given Gods go-ahead, a few willing women and some luck, soon we'd be overrun.

Knowing that there are far greater beings than even the one they think of as God, I would say there are far more chances (these days) that it be something far more fun than Angels we are overrun with
Old 13-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
If he is your father then that would make you one of the Rephaim which is just another name for giant.

I don't think I'm tall enough ;) Though interestingly, my Father is ;) He's about 15 feet tall. Though what with him not having a human body it's kind of hard to quantify that.

Quote:
Ask him for information concerning your ancestry and maybe the chance to see your true mother who will be a siren. All human woman, once mated with an angel turns into a siren.

Siren? I thought sirens were mythical mermaid creatures??

As far as I know, most humans who marry angels end up half way between our world and theirs, inasmuch as exposure to the angels frequency of vibration tends to drag them up to the point of ascension very fast. At which point they become able to walk in and out of both worlds at will. Rather like an angel.

As for my Mother, she appears to be one with my Father. They're a sort of collective, along with a group of other soul family members, out of whom generate legions of little baby souls by a process of division. Those little souls go on to live lives, sometimes in the lower creation.

I don't know about the antichrist. Personally I feel that the antichrist is inside all of us. That's just universal balance.

Quote:
Does you Father have a true name ? Because according to the fallen watchers, all of their names are aliases for something else.

I just know him as Azrael. He does have other names, I just can't translate them into English. People have suggested in the past that the Angel of Death was never on one side or the other, and that he prefers to carry out his function without getting involved. The real Azrael absolutely IS like that. He laughs at those who threaten him. He can bring the devil to his knees in a flood of tears and apologies.

We who know him intimately are left with no question that Azrael is uncontrollable ;)

He'll unapologetically ignore any command he doesn't like, even if it comes from God. He does what he wants, when he wants, in the way he wants. His only restriction is a self imposed choice - he doesn't do harm.

But 'harm' means one thing to us, and another thing to God.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Knowing that there are far greater beings than even the one they think of as God, I would say there are far more chances (these days) that it be something far more fun than Angels we are overrun with

Lol, indeed.

Our local God is just a baby compared to some of the creatures out there.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Raphah

Quote:
We who know him intimately are left with no question that Azrael is uncontrollable ;)
If he has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin and low crown forehead, i am wondering if its actually Azazel.

Does your Azrael have wings ? because Azazel cannot have wings as he is a watcher.

Another question: Can you please ask him is it possible to see this would for what it truly is, instead of seeing it as the normal low-vibration gray world we see it as everyday ?

If it is possible, what quick and easy methods are there for this to be accomplished ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
If he has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin and low crown forehead, i am wondering if its actually Azazel.

Does your Azrael have wings ? because Azazel cannot have wings as he is a watcher.

Another question: Can you please ask him is it possible to see this would for what it truly is, instead of seeing it as the normal low-vibration gray world we see it as everyday ?

If it is possible, what quick and easy methods are there for this to be accomplished ?

Thanks in advance.

He does have wings often, yes. And sometimes he appears without them. His hair is usually dark but I've seen him blonde too.

:) He was not best impressed when I opened the connection to channel. He said (really very firmly) My NAME is AZRAEL. My name is AZRAEL.

He then said; humans are so quick to apply dark meanings to innocent communication. And you Holly, you are no help! You are encouraging them! I do not like it. It gives me a bad reputation! I did nothing to deserve the distrust I had to fight through when we first met. Since I have not harmed you and nor will I. You must not accuse me of doing harm. If you do then you do not know me.

The world is as it is because you have made it so with your choices but my channel can tell you how best to witness to the brighter fifth density worlds above.

Haha! Azrael is sulking. No joke. He's a very unhappy man. He's gone to sit by himself, watching me out of the corner of his eye, feeling distrust in him is very unjustified.

Holly - I don't distrust you Azrael! I love you whether you're evil or not. Which you're not. Not to me.

Azrael - Don't play with me, girl. I am not in the mood.

H - But...you play so nicely (teasing). Come on, give us a smile. Give us a hand in understanding? I know you want to secretly. :)

A - God, how am I supposed to be upset when you are so damn sweet? Alright. The world is dark because that is how you choose to perceive it. I know it does not feel like a choice but it is one. It is to do with what beliefs, memories and understandings you have formed about your life, environment and selves. That is why the world looks grey and often unpleasant too. The trick is to change how you feel about the world and then it will not seem so grey. (smiling at you.)

Go on Holly. I am still pretending to sulk! (smiling)

H - You're so sweet Azrael when you play like this. OK. The world above this one is like walking through gossamer light. Everything exudes a soft, loving glow and the colours are blinding and intense. There's no industry or pollution. The rivers are clean, you can drink the water. There are loads of people living there, all fifth density, and they're all happy. Not to say they never have challenges but they don't get depressed or ill or die.

It's a wonderful place. When you look back at this world everything, even solid floors and walls look like clean glass and you can see through it and the people here. It's like heaven, and as soon as you walk into that land there are people there to greet you who want to be friends.

I began seeing it when I'd been meditating for a couple of years and I'd healed a lot of my fear and darkness and replaced it all with love. It's possible to see it 24/7, as I see both worlds at the same time for quite a lot of the time. I don't know how you'd do it without an angel to teach you though.

A - (Sotto voce & faking sulkiness,) Maybe by asking for the help of one?

H - Is that a hint? You want to be asked?

A - (Azrael nods)

H - You're so cute when you sulk. If you come out of the corner I'll give you a cookie.

A - The only temptation I want is my wife. Come here and sit on my lap and I will happily come out of the corner as you ask. (She's so easy to manipulate, she doesn't know I'm acting sulky to get her attention.)

H - :P

A - (He's got me on his lap and he's playing with me and cuddling me while he talks) If you want to see the truth then you must first live the truth. There is no way to get around this. Truth means living without fear, or learning to live without it, which takes time, practise, dedication, and the help of someone who knows. This is not always possible, that is why angels were sent by God to help humans. Remember simply that the opposite of love is fear.

Fear closes down, holds on, shuts, restricts, limits and disbelieves. Fear is what causes you to not take action in case something goes wrong. Fear is where the problem lies. Love is the opposite. Do more love and less fear and you will soon be closer to discovering the truth (which is that there is no truth, only your perception).

H – And...a quick and easy method?

A – Perhaps a sudden enlightenment would do it Holly, but I do not think that will happen to most people. For you it has taken four years. Other 'sirens' (He's teasing gently) take much longer, and everyone is different. There are no quick fixes, only the intention of the person to grow. Each path will be unique. Asking for our help is a good place to start. We can arrange what is needed if you ask.

(He's stopped acting/playing up to sulking and become his normal self) I think that is is wonderful to speak like this, with my beloved in public. I wish she would do it more often. All my love, Azrael.
Old 13-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Raphah

Quote:
He was not best impressed when I opened the connection to channel. He said (really very firmly) My NAME is AZRAEL. My name is AZRAEL.
ok i will take it back.

Can you say, 'thanks for the information.' to him. i wasn't expecting that much info.

Quote:
Asking for our help is a good place to start. We can arrange what is needed if you ask.
Where is a best place to start ?

Would mentioning his name whilst falling asleep suffice ? Would that allow me to ask him questions in the dream world ?

Should i picture a popular place as well like Grand Central Station, New York ?

i have another question.
Is it true that Geometry + Frequency/Resonance + Numerology = Levitation + a raw form of Divination ?

Secondly, in other worlds/dimensions does a ley-line look blue in the sky, a red jagged zig-zag line on the ground and all portals (standing stones) are vertical yellow lines joining the blue and red lines together ?

Thirdly, does he know much information about the fallen seraph Anael who says he has repented ?