Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-09-2019, 10:38 AM
hazada guess

I'm annoyed

I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

ps.This sites good though.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Master

Don't bother about continuing your studies. It won't get you anywhere. No-one knows anything. Just let life happen making sure that the good and the positive are your guide.

The 'seek and ye shall find' stuff you can throw out of the window.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:43 PM
hazada guess

Bubby.........Good advice.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:44 PM
hazada guess

Sorry......Busby.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
No-one knows anything.
Yes, and the more I learn the more questions that are created

I also agree with letting the good and positive be your guide.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
If you want to study something, study your self, study you, as what you are trying to learn is about you. Find a spiritual path that fits your personality and follow that path. Don't believe what you read, or what others tell you, unless it touches you, unless it touches your heart.

That includes what I am saying here. If what I am saying here sounds crazy to you, ignore it. I learned about reincarnation, etc., by getting to know my own deeper being, what some people call their "soul." All the answers you seek are right within you. Read about it, watch videos about it, and talk to others about it, but the final word on it will come from your own heart. By heart I mean the core of your own being, deep within your feelings. Life is not what you do rather life is what you are.

Here is a story just to tell you,
life aint the way that it seems;
hidden inside you lye’s a sacred knowledge,
brighter than all of your dreams.

It’s written in the stories of ancient kingdoms,
It’s spoken by the prophets of ancient wisdom,
that this is the key to it all.

For only in the way of words unspoken,
only in the source of our secrets.
Only in the heart can you know that love is real,
and only by grace can you know just how it feels.

Where lye’s a mountain that can not crumble,
where lye’s the seed of creation,
where is that temple that cannot tumble,
where lye’s the true realization?

Only in the heart.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

Contrary to what others have said, I suggest that you read all you can about astral projection and NDEs. The immediate question is, can consciousness exist outside the physical body? If so, then some kind of afterlife seems plausible.

And yes, you will find that experiences and interpretations of these experiences vary, and they might even contradict each other. Even on this website you will find a variety of ideas as to what happens after the body dies. So use your discrimination to decide what to believe.

Reading about other peoples' experiences may only provide pointers as to what might happen. But they are the best pointers we have to guide us. And we have to make allowances for people being at different stages of development, so one person's NDE may be quite different from another person's NDE, although there should be some elements common to both.

If you really want direct knowledge while still in the body, then you could study astral projection and try to consciously leave your body. This may answer your questions more directly than all the books can.

Peace
Old 19-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Master
try yore locl spirtalstt churhh or uan get cds on psass lif reconson u can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:

Use your studies to get ideas, not to get answers to trust.

The best way to get knowledge and guidance is learning to get into altered states of consciousness (self-hypnosis, meditation, lucid dreaming). In trance, with an unbiased attitude, leaving aside all your beliefs and expectations, ask your questions and get answers.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:

And to further confuse you, I will leave this here for yourself or others.

https://www.truthforallpeople.com/me...-reincarnation

Click & scroll down to Luke's channelled message.

And to simplify it a little for you. when Luke speaks of the "duplex" of the Soul he is refering to the whole Soul befor it separates into two seperate parts of Male & Female, as one of the soul halves is drawn upon & incarnated into the flesh.

Before the moment of separation the two soul constituent parts do not have a personality or individual personality. & when one or the other of the Male Or Female halves, is conceived into the flesh it then receives an identity via the combined DNA of its now biological parents. & the other lays dormant "so to speak" without a consciouse awareness of self or surroundings, untill it too is drawn upon into an incarnate life in the flesh.

These messages say that we have a beginning in spirit. Ie :- lived in spirit before the incarnation into the flesh. Although these messages explain it as above, existing without a conscious awareness or an of self or surroundings, nor an identity, Created equal to all others.

However some Earthlings believe that they have had possibly more than one life before, however I always suggest that there is only one reason for why those persons believe in the concept of many incarnations, however that is another complete subject unto itself.

If you do click, scroll down & read, & have questions please feel free to ask...smiles from me.