Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 18-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder

Are ndes satanic deceptions

How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?
Old 18-04-2019, 09:53 PM
First, you would have to develop your inner, natural, innate 'truth meter' or heart meter.
How do you know anything is true, my friend...trust your self....trust your gut.

Read 25 NDE's what do they tell you? Nothing we say can say can
convince you, imo.
Good luck with this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?

Why is it important to you? What makes you think Satan has anything to do with an NDE?
Old 01-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

The bible says satan masquerades as an angel of light
Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Quote:
The bible says satan masquerades as an angel of light
So be careful you don't get fooled. Simple.
How do you do that?
Trust God, rely on God, ask God for protection always, I say.
He hasn't steered me wrong yet!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs. NDEs aren't deceptions in those NDEers' realities, but may be far from whatever the wider reality is.

If you believe there is a satan, then in your reality you'll experience it. So, work on changing your limiting beliefs!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs.

This statement seems a bit curious when you read so many accounts of NDEs which are a complete surprise to the person experiencing the NDE, sometimes completely contradicting their personal beliefs (e.g. Eben Alexander).

Peace
Old 02-12-2019, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This statement seems a bit curious when you read so many accounts of NDEs which
are a complete surprise to the person experiencing the NDE, sometimes completely contradicting
their personal beliefs (e.g. Eben Alexander) Peace
Oh - good point! Btw, Eben's talks on youtube at speaking engagements are so much better than his book!
I also read some attempted suicides, and boy, were THEY surprised since many
didn't believe in an afterlife of any kind ---let alone so much kindness and love!
But, I understand my beliefs would be somewhat reflected in an NDE - like Kwan Yin probably will not be appearing to me!

Old 02-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Master

Christians are not the only ones that get NDEs you know. Satan is a thoroughly Christian (and Islamic) concept, it does not exist in other religions and cultures.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs. NDEs aren't deceptions in those NDEers' realities, but may be far from whatever the wider reality is.

In general, you raise a valid point that NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs.

However, in my own personal NDE where I emerged symptom-free from a 3-day "irreversible coma", the visions in that state were completely alien to my Roman Catholic belief system and they redirected me towards something that ultimately proved to be very fruitful and life-transforming in a very positive way.