Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
And if your sister or another one has issues, how do you approach it, Miss H?
Can u be more specific about what issues you mean?
She has an 'issue' right now letting her cat wither away because of her child-like
denial, ("if you ignore it it goes away").
I treat her like a child and I am the mother...taking charge and we are going
for the 2nd visit to the Vet today for hydration therapy for her kidneys at least.
How does anyone deal with people..with as much help as they can, right...
and at their level;
No scolding, no shaming, no blaming...just an inner sigh that they got problems! Oh well! What else is new!

Hey, I wanna go to heaven or at least keep advancing ...how do we do that? It helps
to flow and always be as kind as we can be...do no harm serve others, right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-04-2019, 03:08 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, I wanna go to heaven or at least keep advancing ...how do we do that? It helps
to flow and always be as kind as we can be...do no harm serve others, right?

It was a question of curiosity - you are so bright and happy and positive. I'm wondering how this translates outwards to others.

Thanks for answering the question and Miss H, of course, I can only defer to your wisdom.

JL
Old 12-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Master
In answer to the thread title..

Break everything down to a quark...to a string of entangled quantum energy and call it "God".

Have the "Higgs Field" become God's manufacturing machine.
Have the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean become God's template.
Have pure, unconditional Love as the activation and sustaining force for everything in existence.
The stars we see in the sky emitted that light we can see before the Earth was even formed...before our eyes were even created to SEE that light, and yet, we can.
From where does the feeling in my heart originate? from chemicals in my brain! from where do these chemicals originate? from my DNA...from where does my DNA originate? from the Big Bang...what put the "Bang" in the "Big Bang?" well, God wondered what would happen if "He" decided to 'divide by zero'. :)

Yes, I can see God everywhere...and in everything...

Keeping my attention fully there for any more than a split second to prevent my head from imploding is another matter entirely.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I'm wondering how this translates outwards to others.
Humor at the absurd mostly!!!!! Ya know like when you're a mom and your little
girl keeps licking too hard and the ice cream falls on her over and over....or when the the pack of puppies running to jump
on you decide to first go through the mud puddle...it's living like you're in a Laurel and Hardy routine...so outward to others?
They see the lightheartedness in things better with me.

Like if a friend wants to get a waiter fired (I mean like seriously make a SCENE). I'll say, "Wait.
We'll put nails under their tires in the parking lot...that'll gettem!!"
Then they see the absurd they are...and we laugh instead.
Works every time!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In answer to the thread title..

Break everything down to a quark...to a string of entangled quantum energy and call it "God".

Have the "Higgs Field" become God's manufacturing machine.
Have the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean become God's template.
Have pure, unconditional Love as the activation and sustaining force for everything in existence.
The stars we see in the sky emitted that light we can see before the Earth was even formed...before our eyes were even created to SEE that light, and yet, we can.
From where does the feeling in my heart originate? from chemicals in my brain! from where do these chemicals originate? from my DNA...from where does my DNA originate? from the Big Bang...what put the "Bang" in the "Big Bang?" well, God wondered what would happen if "He" decided to 'divide by zero'. :)

Yes, I can see God everywhere...and in everything...

Keeping my attention fully there for any more than a split second to prevent my head from imploding is another matter entirely.
Actually, now you're talkin' my language!
Well, and David's in Psalm 139....familiar with it?

Old 13-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Actually, now you're talkin' my language!
Well, and David's in Psalm 139....familiar with it?
Thank you, Miss H.

I can't say that I am familiar with that Psalm (or any except for #23) so I went and familiarised myself with it.

If there is anything I find really positive and uplifting about Christianity, it's the way in which they attempt to 'define' God by saying that the limited senses and the mind of man, cannot even go there or fathom it.

You know, how He is intimate with every star and planet in the universe....every grain of sand on every beach...every strand of hair on eveybody's head (on the planet)...only God can make one feel totally small and insignificant, but completely special and loved simultaneously.

Yes, He knows every unspoken thought...the reasoning behind every action and has known it since the dawn of time.

It is a very difficult concept to try and get one's head around....all of His "Omnis"...omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent...

As a child, we get an inkling of it:
https://youtu.be/FT_oDqOEGpc

Then, we seem to forget this when "life" gets in the way.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:26 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Keep in mind, I am new. For me it is Nizhoni; Beauty and Balance. It is the soft focus, which allows me to see a person’s “beautiful self.” It is like seeing the world through my heart. When I “pray” I fill with light and joy and I see beauty everywhere. BTW, Love the song video!

Love it Anala.
Nizhoni reminded me of wiconi wakan or sacred life.
WICONI / Life/ wee – choh – nee
WAKAN / sacred or mysterious / wa - kahn
When you see all things in life as sacred you see Wakan Tanka (The Great Spirit) OR ( Great Mystery)

Anala do you find similarities with your language and Lakota/Nakota/Dakota?
Old 13-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Master
Languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Love it Anala.
Nizhoni reminded me of wiconi wakan or sacred life.
WICONI / Life/ wee – choh – nee
WAKAN / sacred or mysterious / wa - kahn
When you see all things in life as sacred you see Wakan Tanka (The Great Spirit) OR ( Great Mystery)

Anala do you find similarities with your language and Lakota/Nakota/Dakota?

ImthatIm,

I find similarities in all languages.

I am humbled with you sharing yours.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You know, how He is intimate with every star and planet in the universe....
every grain of sand on every beach...
every strand of hair on everybody's head (on the planet)...
only God can make one feel totally small and insignificant,
but completely special and loved simultaneously.

Yes, He knows every unspoken thought...the reasoning behind every action and
has known it since the dawn of time.
Beautiful! See? The insight and poetry like Psalm 139

Old 16-04-2019, 02:00 AM
Master
How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :)

All,

These quotes from the reference below certainly helped me answer Miss Hepburn's excellent question...as they may help you, too!

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary. A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin. A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself. No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...

"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God. Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Otherwise, "I and my Father are One" could not be true, do you see?

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)