Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Master

A interesting and funny conversation, there were two voices talking, a man and a woman. The man said a phrase that was containing bad words and the woman said something like: You should not talk like that!; it was quite funny. They were debating and I was observing them, of course, no image, but their voices were like crystal clear like I was hearing a real life conversation.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Administrator
Any post with quotes with more than two or three sentences will be deleted
please remember the quote rule

Namaste
Old 16-12-2023, 12:29 PM
Master

Got a message from a someone who knew Freud, crazy!! I barely catch this message for it came to me while I was waking up form a nap.

And this is the message:

Freud used to say. If you run like a bulldozer you will sleep like a bulldozer. If you run easily you will sleep easily.

What do you think it means?
Old 16-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Freud used to say. If you run like a bulldozer you will sleep like a bulldozer. If you run easily you will sleep easily.

what i thought when i saw this is, it seems so true, that the attitudes/feelings I have during the day carry into the night. It is like what I don't have I won't have and what I do have I will have. It isn't like, I can work really hard during the day and then just shed that at night?

and for me this carries over into the alternate meaning for 'sleep' as well... I feel like, right now I am awake, aware, somewhat able to interact with my surroundings. But I feel like, either later in this life or in some future life I will let go of that for a while, and go back to 'sleep' where I'm not so awake/aware/able to interact. But I'll still be a person with personallities walking around and doing stuff kinda mechanically and following the normal day/night schedule even though I'm 'asleep'.

Personally I think it comes in cycles but the cylces are usually longer than what we would consider a single lifetime so it isn't something 'scientists' could study lol...

anyway the feelings/attitudes I have now I'll have then, and inasmuch as I hate it now, I will hate it then.

i found though that isn't a very good basis for activity. Because if I run around now, deliberately trying to garner feelings/attitudes that I want for later... that is also what I'll do later.

The tao te ching said, one of the most precious things is knowledge of when to just stop. lol.
Old 16-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves Awesome answer, love it! You literally describe what I also noticed, word for word for word. What can I say, it's exactly like that, I am more aware and awake now but later on I will be back to being less awake, like walking asleep, acting and reacting kinda mechanically, forgetting that expanded awareness and returning to a narrow view. I noticed that too. I also noticed the cycles, the whole play, up and down, up and down. I thought I found a stable ground and little to no inner movement but no, the cycles keep repeating themselves.

Love your answer, it's right to point!

Do you also come to a moment of "stop" of "I let go" after you keep repeating the cycles over and over again? When I am way to tired after repeating the cycles I just give up and usually this happens when that narrow view is experienced and then this letting go, this I give up kinda forces a shift in consciousness to a more expanded state but it takes ages for me to come to "I am done, I stop, I let go" :))
Old 16-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Do you also come to a moment of "stop" of "I let go" after you keep repeating the cycles over and over again? When I am way to tired after repeating the cycles I just give up and usually this happens when that narrow view is experienced and then this letting go, this I give up kinda forces a shift in consciousness to a more expanded state but it takes ages for me to come to "I am done, I stop, I let go" :))

yeah there is that... sometimes I've thought all the strife, all the awfulness that everything seems to be like, is simply to entice us into just getting frustragted/tired enough to just let go. Kinda like the post you had where you saw all those lives passing by.... you got tired just thinking about it lol...

Anyway once I did that in a very big way, because it was just too much to keep going... everything changed and i think it was simply because I wasn't willing to keep going to effort to try to keep what I really didn't want any longer... now if i can find a moment, to do that in some little way, I'm always in awe! I'll probably get tired of the current way things are now eventually but I'm not going to force that on myself just because I know better things might come so I'll just keep going until whenever it is time not to.
Old 16-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves Sometimes I think that too. I mean, I know if I do this or that I am going to repeat the cycle and I still do it. Yes, that experience was crazy, it drained the life out of me, too much, way too much. No more past lives for me.

I see, but the inner "evolution" by going through these cycles head on is quite small, it's like bit by bit by bit, at lest this is my experience, but from a different perspective, it's interesting how these cycles repeat themselves, it's like we are put face to face again and again with the same things ( even though the content of each cycle may differ ) for some reason, maybe to move on, to learn something.
Old 17-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Master

from my understanding, at some point I was in cycles that didn't change at all for a very long time. It turned out in the end that I hated what my life was like, and I ended up ending one of the cycles prematurely because I just couldn't go on.... and then the nature of the cycles changed dramatically. Now they are slightly more likeable, and there is an ability for things to change as I can sometimes allow that.

there is no reason in my mind though that things have to go fast... or that I must get to some desirable place 'soon'... I'm comfortable with small changes in fact it is much easier for me to deal with that. Although I know I wouldn't be disappointed either, if I were ready to take the plunge and end things prematurely again... I don't consdier that off the table at all just don't want to go running around trying to use that as something else to do just to try to procure a better tomorrow....

one of my very big problems being that im always wanting to strucutre my now in terms of what I think I must do to get things I want later....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to be like let's get this over with already and on to something better, but now not so much... part of the reason for that is whatever I thought was 'better' was never really better after I went through it. Sigh.

So for me life is just life and I'm not so worried now about the form of it looking some proper way. I want more 'now' moments instead of always thinking toward some better tomorrow, and i neither care to use my now setting it up so that those 'now' moments happen in some pre-determined way that seemed beneficial at some point in the past.

as far as the cycles being similar to past cycles, that is just a part of how 'vibrations' work. One cycle then another then another and they are all similar to each other just at different times. Not that they can't be changed though just that we usually would rather not change them despite our protestations to the contrary.

So what you are looking at with these cycles is a very low-frequency vibration....

From our perspectivie it is kinda like that 'groundhog day' movie only across the scale of lifetimes (I think another movie like that came out or is coming out recently with a girl as the main character. Star trek had an episode like that too I think...). As we go along we get a very strong sense of what isn't going to work from the fact that it reset after we chose our response, and we have to do it again. Then we might change things up a bit next time because we 'remember' from before and are uncomfortable with having to continue that way again? Again I am kinda impatient sometimes and for a long time I wanted to just get it over with already, or at least stock something up for the future when I have to deal with it again or try to forestall it or do SOMETHING about trying to make the future better than it was in the past.... now I'm like, I know this is coming again and I'm not going to be able to stop it but I still wanna just deal with 'now' because that is all I've really got anyway. Messing with the future (or the past) in my now to be trying to make a better tomorrow being one of those things that didn't sit well with me when I tried it lol!
Old 26-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Master

It's interesting how the cycles come back again and again until they are dissolved, it looks as if these things are scripted ( you keep experiencing the same things again and again, of course in different ways but having the same message ) but to me it seems more we are pulling them to ourselves so we can finally dissolve them. For me dissolving these cycles is doing to what the cycles want and this to me is usually expressed to my conscience.

Talking about "Groundhog day", love the movie, it took him a long time to finally "get it" but he was "lucky" to remember while we do not, even though some do remember. I have I think most movies related with time travel, repeating the same day and things like that. It took me quite some time to astral travel into the body of my younger self and relive some moments of my past but usually I just project into the "past" and watch those times for the shake of those good old times.. I really loved the past, it was simple and yet so magical...
Old 28-02-2024, 09:18 AM
Master

I've been hearing these voices, when I meditate, that talk about my spiritual journey, they are faint and often blurred by some thick wall but I hear them from time to time.

A female voice was speaking with someone else about me and the female voice said something like: He should not doing it like this; something like that.

It was talking about me doing a certain spiritual practice, in a certain way, all by myself, trying to discover things on my own.