Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-02-2013, 10:42 PM
steak97

alot of good advice here. I have my own method never seen it spoke of out there yet so maybe it is true everybody does it a little different. Albalida maybe right start with a blank slate go with your gut feeling. relax let it happen.
Old 25-02-2013, 05:23 AM
The First Step

Does anyone have a few "quick tips" to help a beginner like my friend Flowers and myself to astral project? There have been quite a few helpful posts here, but maybe just short list of tried and true tactics?
Old 25-02-2013, 07:11 AM
steak97

I can give you one quick tip. it seems too happen faster in the morning time or a day nap for me
Old 25-02-2013, 08:21 PM
The First Step

From what little I've learned from videos and articles I've read. Morning time seems to be a better time than right before bed. I suppose actually trying a few different techniques may help me find what works.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:18 AM
white_lobo

I know you can astral project without trying, but from things ive read if you actually work on the meditation and try, it becomes easier to naturally project after you successfully project from practice.

i had achieved it once out of pure trying, i meditated on lightning streaming into my third eye after i hit the 3d black type phase to achieve it.

i don't know if that would be wise for anyone else, as i don't know any possible side effects of meditating on such a raw and powerful energy.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First Step
From what little I've learned from videos and articles I've read. Morning time seems to be a better time than right before bed. I suppose actually trying a few different techniques may help me find what works.

The reason after sleeping is typically better than before sleeping is because before sleeping you are much more likely to fall asleep. Where as in the morning you have already slept so it's going to be much more difficult to fall into a deep state of sleeping and you are much more likely to fall into a stage before to the Delta deep sleep state. Before Delta state comes Theta and that is theoretically the ideal state to project in. But my personal technique for projecting I use a Delta wave binaural beat and allow myself to fall asleep like any other night. Personally I wake up several times a night and typically will sleep for 2-3 hours after falling asleep for the first time. I fall asleep listening to the binaural beat and when I wake up in 2-3 hours as long as the earbuds didn't fall out of my ear I would say about 90% of the time it leads to a conscious projection. With this method I can usually have anywhere from 1-8 projections a night. 8 being the absolute most I have ever had in one night. This method also leads to a lot of lucid dreams for me as well. I am not sure why the Delta wave binaural beat works so well because theoretically Delta waves are for a deep dreamless sleep. But for me personally it is magical and works like clockwork almost every single time, every single night.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Just a quick follow-up on your techniques AE. After sleeping with the Delta wave binaural beats as you fall asleep for the first two hours,, do you then take the earbuds off for the rest of night when you proceed to sometimes have 1-8 projections? Are the first two hours the extent of your use of binauaral beats for the night? Do you also project sometimes at the beginning of the night when you are listening to the binaural beats?

One last question of a more subtle nature. While listening to the beats do you totally immerse yourself into the (music/beats) or is it more of a background stimulus while you do other mental or body awareness disciplines?
Old 03-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator
90% of the time I can get out of body by doing this:
I sleep 4-5 hours, natural sleep. I set my alarm, and get up. Then I stay up maybe a half hour to an hour, during this time I meditate or do something very gentle, but make sure I'm focused.
Then I go back to lay down, and just let myself fall asleep again -don't get caught up with any kind of mind-tension, or fretting about whether I'll get out of body or not -just let myself sleep.
What happens, I find is I don't go into deep sleep at all. I go into a very shallow sleep, and always waken up alert and ready when the vibrational stage starts (I don't get much in the way of vibrations and noises any more, but it still wakes me to full consciousness)
Either that happens or I get a very lucid dream and can go from there.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykay
Just a quick follow-up on your techniques AE. After sleeping with the Delta wave binaural beats as you fall asleep for the first two hours,, do you then take the earbuds off for the rest of night when you proceed to sometimes have 1-8 projections? Are the first two hours the extent of your use of binauaral beats for the night? Do you also project sometimes at the beginning of the night when you are listening to the binaural beats?

One last question of a more subtle nature. While listening to the beats do you totally immerse yourself into the (music/beats) or is it more of a background stimulus while you do other mental or body awareness disciplines?

I keep the binaural beat playing the entire night. So once I wake up if any of the earbuds have fallen out I will slowly and carefully put it back. Not moving much is a key phase in my method. Sometimes I will wake up really fast and not think and reach over and grab my nighttime drink and take a drink and then put it back and realize what I just did. Everytime I do that I have never had a projection following right after. After falling back asleep and trying again I have but if you move much it's going to mess it up. So the key is when you wake up to just stay still as much as possible and keep the binaural playing and just lay there. Usually with in 30 seconds max I will know if it's going to be a projection. As far as the binaural I will usually pay attention to it in the beginning when I am attempting to go to sleep but will usually drift into thoughts and fall asleep. The Delta wave binaural really puts me asleep quickly which is how I discovered this method. I was just using it to help me sleep and stumbled upon this.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Knower
Here's what i started with ;

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1185

This article gives you a good guideline of your most common methods that you can try, you'll soon find whatever suits you so read through and get an understanding of the process.

Here's a video aswell brilliantly explained by Jordan from Spirit Science,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6h...BAB7E 002EE3E

After this then practice, PRACTICE is key, it will take time but it will happen

Good luck,
Blessings,
Dez