Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
if you both have phones, why does your wife need to PM you from chat ?

My wife goes to work she's over in the us and im over in the uk, thats why when she gets off chat from her laptop and heads to work i stay on and talk to her via her mobile on skype and in SF chat. Alot of people do this also when they are at work or whatnot they pop on chat and talk away, but most of the time drop in and drop out.
Old 27-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Knower

Dream Angel. It doesn't matter if I want to PM my husband over chat or through phone, the point is that there are issues with chat...not with how I speak to Michael29.
Old 27-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Master

I have done many readings in private chat windows by now. As far as privacy goes, it works well.That is not an option when a third party is to participate, like Vicky who has helped me in very many readings as a medium - something I am not.
Old 27-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks for explaining Michael, life gets so complicated at times with all these multi chat options, lol !

ohh pardonez moi littlewolf ! I personally don't care how you chat, I thought he was commenting on problems with you chatting with him, thru the SF chat option, which would have a chat connection to the question... no offense intended.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-03-2013, 10:43 PM
arive nan

We will not be changing the chat system in the foreseeable future. While members are able to whisper messages to each other in chat that will not be visible to other members, we do not have a way to give members the option to create their own password protected chat rooms on this site.

If it is a necessity to have such a chat room, there are other web sites where you can create one, such as tinychat.com . These would also be an option for when this site's chat rooms are not performing adequately for your needs.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Wow! Really? You drew this conclusion on one or several visits? Do you mean members knew each other? Yes, a lot of them do but there's always a steady influx of new people and we are a friendly, welcoming bunch! Care to try again without pre-judging the situation?

Funny you commented, as you were the worst culprit :)
Old 27-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Mr.Whitmore

I'm in there now.. but leaving......back in a bit......I don't see a problem...do you see a problem|?

ok buh bye
Old 27-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

Please bring any issues to a member of the Admin Team when it comes to how SF is run and set up. This kind of discussion has been closed.

Lynn

SF Admin