Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Suspended
It might just be me Ambermay, but having had years of forum experience, I've come to spot a pattern with a certain type of opening post. I guess I've been round the block a few times. I had no problem with his posts...but I suspected it was only a matter of time before he got pulled up.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
It might just be me Ambermay, but having had years of forum experience, I've come to spot a pattern with a certain type of opening post. I guess I've been round the block a few times. I had no problem with his posts...but I suspected it was only a matter of time before he got pulled up.

Ah, well, sorry to hear that.
I myself don't have much of forum experience.
This forum is my first one, but... I just can't imagine that people would join just to be banned and waste their time and everyone else's?
Don't we all have better things to do in truly helping ourselves and possibly others?
Old 26-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit

I had an inkling too, and was concerned about it... and I don't like to think anything about people's goodness or anything really. It's like a cliff, if you fall you get hurt, but I don't think anything about the cliff.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Guys, you wonder why threads disappear? Read this one back then read the rules, as some have been broken in this very thread.

And yes some are so ful of nastiness it would take more than a week to clean them up!

Staff are not robots and we have lives away from here, sometimes our lives get just as difficult, complicated and just as busy as everyone else's.

I personally apologise to you all right now for not being around much lately due to circumstances beyond my control.

In my pants will never return to SF it was completely out of place here.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Closed Thread