Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Klaatu24!

Regarding Sylvia Browne, that information came from a Spiritualist minister who knew someone who had a bad experience surrounding that psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Thanks too for the diet/nutrition info. Sadly, my body doesn't coordinate with soy. I'm definitely going to try the parsley and cilantro for detoxing (have been trying to find foods/herbs for this recently). Moringa Leaf sounds amazing -- I'll definitely try that too!
PM me your e-mail address and I will provide you with a list of 'tried and true' supplements.

<< Afterwards I learned that the nephew, while in attendance, had a vision of me fighting evil with a Star Wars light saber. This proved to be good symbolism. >>

Quote:
What a great vision! I LOVE Star Wars!
As do I.

<< So there I was at that Reiki seminar in 1998, the antithesis of the group think mindset of that yellow-energy Reiki Group Entity. They saw that my aura and energy were much different, they knew what I represented, and consequently astrally attacked. Having had much experience with astral attacks from Group Entities, I immediately knew what was happening and decided to leave the seminar early, which was a wise move. >>

Quote:
Gosh, I've never heard that before. Sorry you went through that.
It was more revealing than traumatizing and is a great, true story to share.

<< The medical intuitive suggestion is a good one. If you can give a reference for one on the East Coast, preferably in the Virginia-Maryland-Washington DC area, I would appreciate it. Thanks. >>

Quote:
I don't know any, but might know "someone who knows someone." I'll PM you, ok?
The suggestion you made for a medical intuitive in your PM will be followed up on. Thanks.
Quote:
Thanks again for your very interesting post.
You're most welcome!