Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Master

I think it was the author William Buhlman, he said to let go of any beliefs that you may have. The beliefs will likely go into the astral and it could limit your experiences. .
Old 02-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I think it was the author William Buhlman, he said to let go of any beliefs that you may have. The beliefs will likely go into the astral and it could limit your experiences. .

Always true, Suzy. It's just that I think humans seem to have a *need* for beliefs. We can't not have thoughts and beliefs are the outcome.

Has anyone figured out how not to have them? Really?

Lora
Old 03-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
See, AE, this is the what I thought--you see spiritual dimensions as tied to physical things--planets, galaxies, etc. These are just, IMO, a very small piece of All That Is. It's like the 95% dark matter that scientists can't figure out what it is--it's the majority of what's out there. Our physical piece--all joined together, regardless of the planet, galaxy, etc.--is just one very small piece, just like this incarnation is only a small part of you as a whole. The greater part of you is not here with this physical entity--only a small part of your consciousness, IMO.

So, I don't even agree that there are different dimensions about each planet. I'm not sure what structure the dimensions have. All I feel is that they are areas of contiguous vibrational energy within a range. So, all beings in a vibrational area have generally the same vibrational range. Those vibrational ranges can exist in virtually the same spaces that "we" inhabit in the physical. In fact, String Theory (M theory) state that these other dimensions exist within centimeters of us. Once we attain the vibrational equivalent of a dimension, we can enter (although we might not choose to.)

I see this whole thing like a balloon that gets twisted and twisted (assuming it wouldn't break). Eventually there would be pockets that would separate off, would go inside of other pockets. The twists might be black holes. And "we" are the threads of energy inside, with each end attached to two places on the inside of the balloon. As the energy inside increases with the twists, our vibrational energy raises. It raises because we interact with other threads of energy, entwine with every other energy we've ever interacted with. Those "threads" pull on the sides of the balloon--that is the cause of the raising of the energy--us. And "we"--our twisted energy constantly interacting and twisting more into us--we are the fabric of the unseen inside the balloon.

Now that's my own mythology. All concepts are simply ways for our limited brains to understand, just like visual things are ways to understand consciousness interactions. We process in those terms in our physical bodies because we are used to thinking in that way. But it is possible to have many interactions without the physical, visual counterpart being present. We feel, we know first. The visual part is just what we put together later (dreams) in order to understand the interactions.

But I hope you see where I'm going with this, AE. Representations similar to Earth (or Mars, for that matter) are just a very small piece of this puzzle. IMHO. But we all have self-reinforcing beliefs, since we draw to us other similar thoughts and experiences and people. So, we just go around with beliefs --until we change them. I'll probably change mine in this regard sometime soon.

So, nevermind. Whatever you believe is right for you.

Lora

A lot of my beliefs are simply theories and I have never stated that they are the concrete truth. In fact I am usually the voice of reason on these forums telling people that jumping to conclusions is usually a bad idea, and it almost always is. The word belief is probably too concrete sounding but I'll just use that word because in the end they are beliefs. My beliefs regarding dimensions, the astral, spirits, etc. are constantly shifting, upgrading, downgrading, and further on. Just because they are beliefs doesn't necessarily mean they are static and cannot change, my beliefs two years ago were completely different than my beliefs in the present day.

I don't ever say that my beliefs are the absolute truth, or in other's case that their beliefs are definitely false. Because when it's all said and done everything I have said and everything you have said is nothing more than a theory. Nearly everything written in every single book about spirituality, astral projection, lucid dreaming, dimensions, astronomy, astrophysics, etc. is a theory. That is including every single book that Buhlman wrote, every single thing written in his book is just as much of a theory/personal belief as mine and your own theories and beliefs. One of the few people to get things right and have it proven was Einstein and it's very rare that the Human species has someone of that understanding and intelligence. So 99% of the other stuff out there is a theory and is anything but static. Even some things Einstein proposed were later proven wrong and he changed his beliefs.

I agree that dimensions are basically a slightly different vibrational frequency, but that doesn't mean they are not the dimensions. The word dimension is extremely flexible and is basically one English word attempting to cover millions if not billions of probabilities. The beliefs that I do share and believe to at least be partially true are shaped from my personal experiences and what I have been shown/told during those experiences. The things that I have been told and I have researched have always turned out to be to the best of my and the world's knowledge true. Of course there is no way to be 100% sure but in the case of being on a different dimension of Mars I personally have no doubt that I was on some variational location of Mars. I believe I was in the RTZ of Mars, just like the RTZ of Earth.

I see no benefit in the several spirits whom took me there to lie about it. Mars was in a habitable state where I was on it, it was somewhat Earth like. I even brought that up to those who took me there that I thought that Mars was inhabitable and they went into detail about it. But I'll save you the details because it would be quite a long writing/reading. Astronomers believe that at one time Mars was Earth like, they also believe because of it's size being smaller than Earth that could be why it turned inhabitable and into the desert wasteland it is today. So you might not believe that I was where I was told I was, but in the flip-side of it I could turn around and say that every single one of your experiences are false and invalid and neither of us would be able to prove or disprove it eitherway.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:23 PM
butterfly_kisses

I just want to say thank you to everybody who gave their opinions on this thread, you all gave me much to think about! I appreciate every one of you and your different points of views! Thanks again... :)