Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Guide
Question Father's spirit entering me

Hi, my dad passed 6 years ago.

We were (the family) all with him when it happened in hospital from Cancer. He'd been coming and going for the last 4 hours before he passed away. A few moments after he had taken his final breaths I lay down next to him and held him, because he loved holding me.

I've always felt his presence with me since then. We were very close and he didn't want to leave me, my boys and my young brother. Today I had a (phone) healing to deal with some chord cutting in relation to my ex-husband who had been syphoning my energy. My lightworker whom I usually see wasn't available and I was desperate to have this healing. I had a lot of fear.

At a point during the healing, my new healer said I think your father wants to ask you something. I asked her to please let him ask. She described him and whom she described was my uncle who had passed a year previous to my father. It turned out what my uncle wanted was to take my father to the light. My father had never left after he died, he entered me when I lay down to hug him. OMG.

She helped hand him over to my uncle and led him to the light.. that and my little 6 week old miscarriage I had about 9 years ago as well. I'm just so freaked out by this. I knew he didn't want to die and didn't want to leave us but he's been inside me for the last 5.5 years? Just very difficult to absorb this. I'm happy he's now gone to the light. She then said that there have been client's of mine who have come to the office and had entities with them, and they had entered me as well. Like what am I? A walking spirit container?

Now my questions are these:

1. I had seen a spirit medium 6 months after my dad passed and a year ago to get confirmation that he's happy. Why didn't the spirit medium pick up on that he was that close?

2. I had had a three energy healings by my usual light worker in the last six months, and why didn't she pick up I had my dad and my miscarried baby there... and the rest?

Both those people saw me in person and the healer I had over the phone was the person who discovered this.

For all of you who don't believe in any religion per se, I respect and appreciate your position. However, I'm Greek Orthodox and I asked a friend of mine whose a priest to bless/pray for me and my ex husband last night specifically with two exorcisim prayers. The reason I made this request was as a result of my ex-husband's negative entities, I was afraid I might have absorbed them. the priest confirmed that last night he did read these prayers for me.

Could it be the combination of the Priests prayers and the healing or just that this healer had a different skill set to my usual lightworker?

I would appreciate all your comments/thoughts.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 03-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Misha

Wow. That is one of the most amazing things I've read in a while. I can see why you feel freaked out, and I'm sorry for that. (I have to admit, though, I laughed when you called yourself a walking spirit container.)

I regret I can't be of much help to you. I'm not familiar with mediums or healers. But if what happened with the healer on the telephone felt/sounded right to you, I guess maybe it took her special connection to clear it up. Maybe the others aren't as good, or maybe there are just different ways of being good at what they do. Was the healer able to offer you some explanation for how these spirits can hitch along?

It sounds like a good idea to me to have your priest help you. Is there also something you could do by way of prayer to protect yourself on a daily basis?

I also couldn't help but wonder if you keep a dream journal. Imagine going back to review your dreams over this many year span. Some dreams might take on entirely new meaning with this new information you have.

Good luck in finding some peace with all this. You're right -- it's a lot to absorb.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Tammy

Interesting..........did it ever occur to you that this healer on the phone, was prehaps wrong, and that your dad wasnt inside/attached to you....i dont know, i would rather take the word of someone whom i had seen in person (energy and vibrational wise) i would assume it is more accurate. But thean again i could be wrong............but then again.........the people you saw, could have just been telling you what you wanted to hear. Dont take everything you hear.........go with whatever one feels right and which one resonates with you better........not nessecarily the one that gives more comfort BTW.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit

Could it be the combination of the Priests prayers and the healing or just that this healer had a different skill set to my usual lightworker?

Different gifts Ellespirit,,,

Synchronicity will draw us to certain people for certain healings,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Master

I agree with Tammy. Not every healer and medium out there is genuine or can deliver all the time..... so they say whatever makes the customer happy. I think that was the case in at least one of your encounters.

As for spirits hanging around you... that can happen, for a while at least. Was your dad very very strong willed? It isn't as if they share your body; more as if they are nearby just like your guides.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit

Hello ellespirit

I start here in reply....
At a point during the healing, my new healer said I think your father wants to ask you something. I asked her to please let him ask. She described him and whom she described was my uncle who had passed a year previous to my father. It turned out what my uncle wanted was to take my father to the light. My father had never left after he died, he entered me when I lay down to hug him. OMG.

I more would go to say that one's Father just felt that place of peace. At times one's might not move over right away but too are not in that place of being trapped but in that place of where they want to be. I know that was the case with me Dad.

She helped hand him over to my uncle and led him to the light.. that and my little 6 week old miscarriage I had about 9 years ago as well. I'm just so freaked out by this. I knew he didn't want to die and didn't want to leave us but he's been inside me for the last 5.5 years? Just very difficult to absorb this. I'm happy he's now gone to the light. She then said that there have been client's of mine who have come to the office and had entities with them, and they had entered me as well. Like what am I? A walking spirit container?

Now my questions are these:

1. I had seen a spirit medium 6 months after my dad passed and a year ago to get confirmation that he's happy. Why didn't the spirit medium pick up on that he was that close?

REMEMBER that for a Medium to feel that Spirit pressene the person passed has to have that trust in coming forwards. Often I go to do a reading for someone and I get NOT whom they ask to come forwards but whom wants to come forwards. I have learned that at times if I get a message like " I dont beleive in you" or " I totally protect or was protective of that person " I have made the purest of contacts. When I say that to the one getting the reading they go OMG that is so what they would have said in life. Yet on that contact level I for the longest time felt like I had not done a good reading.

It was NOT til I had me first Son that I felt the pressence of me Dad around, nor had any Medium's picked up on him at all. Again that place of trust maybe, he was not one to beleive in the aterlife or more coming after death.

2. I had had a three energy healings by my usual light worker in the last six months, and why didn't she pick up I had my dad and my miscarried baby there... and the rest?

Again its what we are permitted to hear and what Spirit is willing to trust us with. It too could well be needing that energy vibration to match up. There are times I physically SEE the full body image during a reading and other times I am but the hand that writes a message. Its the energy I feel that vibration that at times I can tap into and other times now. Simplye does not match to mine.

Both those people saw me in person and the healer I had over the phone was the person who discovered this.

For all of you who don't believe in any religion per se, I respect and appreciate your position. However, I'm Greek Orthodox and I asked a friend of mine whose a priest to bless/pray for me and my ex husband last night specifically with two exorcisim prayers. The reason I made this request was as a result of my ex-husband's negative entities, I was afraid I might have absorbed them. the priest confirmed that last night he did read these prayers for me.

I would appreciate all your comments/thoughts.

There is a vibration of energy that signature we all have and that I so feel carries on with us in our passing from the body, so we pick up on what matches to us at times stronger. There are time where I get a PIECE of someone but not enough to confirm its them....how it is. When one works from that place of Highest and Greatest good for the person getting the reading....one at time is given the information needed the most.

I have the feeling that Dad was much on one's thoughts that day, maybe not on the conscious level but that something might have brought him closer in. Maybe ye were finally ready to say that goodbye on some level. I know well I never said goodbye to mine....and I never opened to understand WHY he had to go so early and at such an important time in me life....til I had me Son....I know NOW well why his time was simply done here on Earth.

Lynn
Old 03-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Administrator
Your fathers spirit has not been inside you for 5 years he passed over peacefully he comes and visits you , who ever this person is who told you this rubbish should not be telling people anything as she hasnt got a clue.
this person is dangerous and should be stopped from doing this telling you that you have entities entering you, to say she is a light worker is pathetic she has got no idea,
when you speak to a genuine medium they will tell you that your dad is now well and happy where he is,
not everyone is genuine and this person certanly isnt. dont take t heart what she has said as its totally untrue.

Namaste
Old 03-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Guide
Thank you all for your replies. She might have sent entered me and meant attached to my etheral or astral body? I don't know. I freaked out and interpreted it in my panic almost like I was possessed by it I suppose. I'm still only 14 months on my spiritual journey and have so much yet to learn. I read a lot but of course I haven't experienced a lot so I am on a high learning curve.

Yes Lynn your right, as the night before the reading I had been crying and missing my dad being Easter and all and reminiscing to my children what easter was like when I was a little girl and how different it all was. I took them through what a usual easter with my dad was like.

Thank you all again. All of your replies gave me great comfort and I am so pleased Dad is happy. I was his favourite and I know he never wanted to leave me and the boys, all I ever wanted was for him to be at peace.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 08-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Ascender

I would be freaked out too if what the healer was saying was actually true, but like others are saying and based on the books that I've read about the spirit world, I don't think its true. A soul won't and can't enter someone else's physical human body. Secondly, a soul wouldn't have entered a 6 week old fetus (normally a soul won't enter any time earlier than 5 months gestation), and even if a soul did enter the fetus at 6 weeks, it wouldn't just stay around as a "ghost" for several years...it would go back to the spirit world (home) right away.