Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Master
Dream not being able to have sex

Dreamt me and Matt were kissing I was initiating sex. Then he lost interest. He was getting up to sort himself out and I was laying there with his penis trying to have sex. He left it behind like his lower body was left on the bed but he was still walking around etc in the bathroom with legs too. I was trying to have sex with his penis but it wouldn't work. I was saying cummon what are you doing and he was just making excuses. Then I got the hump as he wasn't coming back, he was in the bathroom grooming his hair and washing himself. I got up and said I wish I went to see my friend Millie because she would want to see me and have some fun. She would be interested in me. There was stuff after this, I just remember it being dark inside our flat but I can't remember anything else.

I woke up feeling really grumpy, Matts been working a lot and feel I've hardly seen him much this week & weekend, we haven't spent much quality time together. We are going to his nieces birthday today which I am looking forward to seeing her but at the same time I don't want to see loads of people and I'd rather stay home as I feel very tired and worn out. I don't know who to trust at the moment with my family on one hand and my partner and his family on the other. I also found this online about the dream so it may be this.....

Vanishing Partner

Dreaming of making love to your partner and they vanish in the middle of the session is a sign of your frustration and stress levels in your waking life.

And I'm not sure if what happened is called castration but i also found this.....

Castration

A woman dreaming this can represent fears of others trying to control you. Do you fear others’ agendas disempowering you? Have you been badly hurt lately by a man?
Old 29-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
I would say you are possibly feeling a disconnect with your partner feeling a bit neglected and as though he doesn't care. It's understandable to feel neglected but it is an assumption to think he doesn't care or isn't interested in having fun with you. Sometimes work does simply get in the way so try to not put meaning behind the situation that will make you feel worse. Being lonely is natural but feeling like someone doesn't like to have fun with you is taking the situation personal. Odds are It's not personal and Matt is just busy right now and very likely would rather be with you but if you are worried tell him your feelings that you feel a bit neglected.

I would agree the grumpiness may also be heightened by your disinterest in going to the family function. Would make sense if you are feeling at odds with your family. Regardless if you decide to go or not, maybe try to use your awareness of these feelings as an opportunity to explore the feelings you have towards your family.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
This is true, I spoke to him about my feelings and he understood, you are right, I knew he is just busy etc but part of me takes it personally and wonders if its down to who I am. I did go to the event, it was pretty boring and I felt no connection to anyone there, I reflected on why I feel this way and I feel its because I want to grow my own family and not just be a cog in someone else's, thank you for what you have said, helps me to put it into perspective.