Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 02-11-2014, 08:43 PM
talking crow

I suppose I most often use my pendulum to connect with my "higher self" but u have also used it to communicate with my guide and with other spirits. Those were special circumstances, but I think it can be used that way.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Guide
What else can I do now?

I have picked up an entity/spirit that refuses to let go of my pendulum. The minute I pick it up, it is already spinning no to the question in my head I wonder if it is still there. I have tried every method of cleansing including leaving it over night in Holy water. Any advice?
Old 02-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Anna Sayce

Sundancer - I recommend using the following affirmation before you dowse:

"I close off my aura to all but my higher self, and those beings of the highest vibration who are with me at the choice of my soul."

You can also repeat it for a set number of mins per day to impress it upon your subconscious mind. It allows you to stay in contact with your guides, angels, higher self, teachers, masters, etc, but keeps the random spirits/entities from coming in.
Old 17-01-2015, 05:03 AM
talking crow

Sundancer, have you cleansed yourself as well as the pendulum? It sounds more like some energy is hanging around you, and I would worry less about the actual pendulum, and more about the energy you are putting out or the energy that is attaching itself to you. Just my take, based on your last comment. Try cleansing yourself, your space, and get grounded. Take some deep calming breaths, and try again. That's my 2 cents. :)
Old 17-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
would a dependancy on my pendulum stunt my spiritual growth?

It is best to not become too dependent on a pendulum. There is a feeling that you feel when the answer is given to indicate no and one you feel when the pendulum indicates yes. Work with the feeling more and more and you might need the pendulum less and less.