Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-08-2014, 02:05 AM
SpecialKel5

Question ? a sign thru a cellphone

Hi everyone,
Still working on getting as much information as possible.
I thought I read on the forum somewhere that spirits/guides can use technology (radio, cellphone, appliances) to communicate?
Last night I last texted my brother before 10PM and then I erased the text message converstation (I do this so I save space on my phone). I set my alarm and cleared all of my open apps.
Ok so this morning my alarm went of on my phone and I shut if off, my Keurig machine was acting weird and only made a 1/4 cup of coffee.
The main issue is when I sat down to "wake up" I went to look at my phone and checked my email then I went to "close the app" and my text message page came up and it was my friend Jay who passed 2 1/2 weeks ago. It was open to his conversation! I have 3 active conversations. His is at the bottom of the list and hasn't been used since the day before he passed. I can't delete the message, too much sentimental value. It was on the 3 texts he left me at 12:12.
I know I DID NOT open the text messages in the morning.
What could this be? Any information/ideas are gratefully appreciated.
Thanks,
Kel
Old 15-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Pathfinder

What did the text messages say, especially the one with the 12:12?
Old 15-08-2014, 11:32 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischung110
What did the text messages say, especially the one with the 12:12?

They are completely unreadable the words that you can read are: Ok well job car kiss call balloon. All the rest are not even words.
I'll copy and paste them below.

Ok well Imum job car kiss call uradassoms fktair balloon traffiyy

Zrtibgaev B DX

Erymlbs yyesterybthwdo

Those are the 3 text messages.
I can't make sense of them.
Thanks for your help
Kel