Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Guide
When did you come across the twin flame theory?

Was it before or after you met your twin flame?

I read about it almost a year ago. I was dating a loser and just stumbled across an article about them online.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:42 PM
BeautifulUniverse

I stumbled across it after I met mine. I was trying to figure it out. He seemed too close to call a soul mate. I kept thinking that he must be more, that's just not the right word for him. In fact, I think I may have said it out loud a number of times. I kept thinking, I finally feel complete, like I can stop searching now. My family is complete. I started researching soul mates and came across twin flames.

Well it explained everything, perfectly. This was about 3-6 months into my journey with him.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Akshara

Before I over heard my mom and aunt talking about it.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account
In 2009. I was very lost and depressed and stumbled upon it online when I was looking for answers or other people who had experienced the same thing I experienced. I didn't feel alone and crazy after that but I no longer hold tight to the theory the way I used to then.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Unknown11

After. I tried to figure out what was happening to me and then the universe threw the twin concept to my face.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:35 PM
thecenterisstill

Way way way after.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Master

After.... ,stumbled across this forum when i was trying to figure out why i suddenly felt this way about someone i barely knew or was even attracted to before .....Read a few posts on here and just thought wow that's exactly how i feel and what i was experiencing .
Old 11-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account

When I was 17. Or 18?? One of those two.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Master
A year later after meeting tf. While hiking he brought up the subject of reincarnation in hinduism. Ofcourse I went home googled leading to the concept soulmates then tf. I knew then what it was.
I grew up with Christianity n ideas of soulmates not a concept for us other that the typical hearing statement u make want marry my soulmate but not something I focused in my life. Funny though last I ask tf straight out if he believed in reincarnation he said no yet he brought up the subject many times even in songs. Denial?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:18 PM
MorningStar

After. So many strange, psychic things were happening to the two of us it was surreal. We were both questioning our sanity. Turns out, we both did google searches relating to our "symptoms" at about the same time. Only then did the term surface and lead us to believe that we weren't really crazy after all.