Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
10:10, 12:12, 11:11... What does this mean?

Divine numbers have been a key factor in the beginning of my awakening and have without doubt have been a means the angels & my guides let me know they are with me.

I am going thru a very rough time right now.. Almost feel like I'm on the verge of insanity or living in a twilight zone in terms of stress, overwhelm and relationship issues.. I feel that my recent experience of dual combinations of numbers is some kind of message...

I don't know if it's related but TWO turkeys crossed my path.. I feel that perhaps the turkeys and these numbers have to do with my relationship issues or some kind of message invovling duality (??)

Anyone have any ideas, insights or intuitions on what this might mean?

Thank you very much... Blessings to you..♥
Old 04-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Zeitgeist

Everything you say resonates with me, believe it or not, even the turkey story. As the days, months and years go by you will develop your own key towards understanding these signs, you can even say that you choose your personal symbols. The numbers, like 11:11, just tell you that you are connected to the Source at this moment and you will probably define your positive association with this number as many numerologists do as well. Take it easy, experiment, but most importantly, enjoy, because this synchronicity will teach you how you can transcend your stressful situations. By the way, in a weird way, you can even thank your stressful situations, because it this them that give you the determination and curiosity to launch your spiritual journey.

Blessings,

Zeitgeist
Old 04-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Experiencer
Very true ...I agree with Zeitgeist.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 04-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Master
Thank you so much Zeitgeist & Flora.. ♥♥

I am still figuring out what this 'two' thing is all about.. I am convinced it is connected to 2 because you'll not believe this but I decided to bring my blue kyanite crystal to sleep last night (for the 1st time in a couple weeks at least) and dreamed of a turtle.. Howdoes this connect to '2' you ask? :P He was running at me on TWO feet!

Strange indeed, but as my spiritual experiences during my sleep time always seem to, it brought such a feeling of joy.. I was hugging that little turtle and feeding it apple.. I will have to look up some of the symbology but I do believe turtle totem brings protection which I very much need at this time. :) Thank you for posting & letting me share.. ♥♥

Blessings to you!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 04-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Master
Holy smokes!

I just looked up what the number '2' means in dreams -- as I have just last night dreamed of a turtle running to me on TWO LEGS - and this is what it reads:

A female number indicating balance, sharing, give and take, two way communication. The number two is important for channels (mediums) and as such they will often have dreams which are littered with the number two (eg. weddings, twins, 2 of anything, etc.). Dreaming of the the number 2 is not enough in itself to indicate that the dreamer is a channel but it is a good indicator.

Very interesting as having issues with SO right now!

Just need to figure out if it's an energy coming to assist, or a message saying I need more of this (I feel like I've done all the communicating that is humanly possible!)..

Hmmmm.....
Old 04-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Divine numbers have been a key factor in the beginning of my awakening and have without doubt have been a means the angels & my guides let me know they are with me.

I am going thru a very rough time right now.. Almost feel like I'm on the verge of insanity or living in a twilight zone in terms of stress, overwhelm and relationship issues.. I feel that my recent experience of dual combinations of numbers is some kind of message...

I don't know if it's related but TWO turkeys crossed my path.. I feel that perhaps the turkeys and these numbers have to do with my relationship issues or some kind of message invovling duality (??)

Anyone have any ideas, insights or intuitions on what this might mean?

Thank you very much... Blessings to you..♥

Hi EarthMamma.

Since you mentioned the #2, more than once I'm going to share my thoughts on this number.

There is alot of symbology in the number 2. 2 is the journey of patience, cooperation, sensitivity, and 'gradual' success. With the number 2, there is a connection between yhour past, your present and future. These three interwining energies will be of great help to get your goals in action, but 2 is NOT a number of force. For whatever reason this number is talking to you, it's a number of great perseverance and patience.

Number 2 asks you to accept your past and live in the present moment....this is a slow number but it will if you can cultivate patience carry you to the future of your choice. 2's also ask you to let go of all that stress your hanging on to and let your emotions run free. Once they are expressed out of your body, you will feel so much more relaxed and calm. (you can always scream into a pillow...or in the shower or car)

2's are very sensitive and you might find yourself walking away from aggressive or stressed out people. If you can't literally move away from them, this is a good time to learn how to detach from others emotions. 2's have a tendency to walk away from the human race for a while....that's just what you might need to do. THis is definitely an inward journey.

In numerology Turkey equals 28/10/1 Turkeys = 29/11/2
Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Enya

I'd say your spirit friends are saying - hey, we hear you, we're with you, don't panic!!!