Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2007, 02:28 PM
~Jay~

The 'Dark' side

I have mentioned about this person at my psychic development group before - he is one who keeps getting taken over by spirit and becoming very frightened by it at times.

On Friday night he was there again, and we were doing some inner-self meditational work. During his med he described seeing a hooded skeleton who was very close to him, and he was told during that time that this was his spirit guide. Afterwards, we all linked hands and sent healing around the circle, and he described having an overwhelming urge to crush the woman's hand who was sitting next to him. He was literally shaking with the effort of trying to control this urge, which he says was coming from something/someone standing behind him.

He was so upset again that I wonder if he will ever come back. The leader says this is just him, and it's OK to work with 'the dark side' and he needs to accept that this is his path, so to speak, rather than fighting it.

It really got me wondering whether this interpretation was correct, and/or exactly what could be going on here.
Old 18-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I have mentioned about this person at my psychic development group before - he is one who keeps getting taken over by spirit and becoming very frightened by it at times.

On Friday night he was there again, and we were doing some inner-self meditational work. During his med he described seeing a hooded skeleton who was very close to him, and he was told during that time that this was his spirit guide. Afterwards, we all linked hands and sent healing around the circle, and he described having an overwhelming urge to crush the woman's hand who was sitting next to him. He was literally shaking with the effort of trying to control this urge, which he says was coming from something/someone standing behind him.

He was so upset again that I wonder if he will ever come back. The leader says this is just him, and it's OK to work with 'the dark side' and he needs to accept that this is his path, so to speak, rather than fighting it.

It really got me wondering whether this interpretation was correct, and/or exactly what could be going on here.

Grrrrrrrr!!
You probably know how I feel about this?!!!

Love and light to you Jay...
Use your heart to decide on this one.

AM x

PS, I've invoked the angels. We'll see what happens.
Old 20-02-2007, 07:24 PM
spiritalk

Jaycee: Run for the hills, this is not the right group for you. Anyone that would accept a dark entity within a circle is just not up with the best level of spirit contact. No it is not his guide. It is an interfering spirit that is being given permission by both the host and the group leader.

God bless, J
Closed Thread