Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Pathfinder

My affirmations today

Being a sensitive and considerate person is not about being faulty, it is ability to sense if someone speaks to you and treats you with respect. I am worthy of my due respect regardless of my qualities.

My consideration of "if someone is truly feeling bad or manipulating to seek attention" is a sign of emotional awareness, although a developing quality it shall not grant opportunities for others to abuse me. If it happens, I will tough it out and learn to act wiser.

Setting boundaries is not about being insensitive or rude nor being private person is about being selfish. I do not build them due to ego pride, but to have a healthy relationship between self and other. I know my current limits also. I have the right to have an identity and individuality, no matter how we would be "One" or not. Nobody is an extension to me either, but how I see them.

Desire for power and achievement is not about being materialistic but making my life matter for me in many aspects of life. I would not be living if not creating. I have the right to live and choose my aims, even if someone says they're silly.

I do not have to follow someone elses belief system to ensure my security. I have the right to have my own opinions and higher ideals because they're well-considered and not a tool to feel entitled to something.

I am allowed to relax, have fun, take risks and sometimes talk humorous bulls***, yet also practise reasonable caution and be serious when I feel so. I do not have to compensate nor feel bad because toxic and slanderous people may be getting it wrong. I am aware of my intentions and only they shall matter. I have fun with responsibility.

Being honest and helpful person does not negate my fighting spirit. The social roles others may impose me are not standards I should fit into against my will nor a measure of my potential of growth. Nothing is set into a stone unless I choose so.

Justice is not for wimps but awareness that we all have equal human rights. Speaking for the rights of animals and nature does not make me a loser either, but aware that being of certain species does not make them holier-than-thou.

Lack of consideration of the above does not make anyone badass or an alpha fe/male, it is just a shallow stereotype I choose to stay aware of. True power comes from within!

Everyone has the right to a personal opinion, that is part of our individuality.

Everyone has a shadow self. I shall own mine but not someone elses. If I take cr*p, I'm observing what someone is projecting on me, not being weak and submissive. It is important to see reason and proof instead of readily accusing, therefore I am responsible in my interactions, although still growing out of certain insecurities. I am not an oppressor just because I do not want to be submissive.

I have the right to feel and speak of my negative emotions just as much as positive ones. That alone does not make me a toxic person. They're a source of sarcasm if nothing else and that I use to turn my tragedy into a comedy if I choose so.

I deserve friends who are meaningful and return stuff I give, loyalty, honesty, freedom etc. A person is not worth of my friendship if I have to take them as a lover just to keep them around or to not upset them. I choose my friends and if I should have a lover or not, I've stated what I want and that is the truth.

I have the right to identify with whatever I want to. I validate my physical qualities and their connection to how things are communicated in our world, but that does not make my non-physical identity less valid. We are not born knowing ourselves, therefore I, too, shall self-discover, just like everyone else.

If someone tries to turn my creativity against me, it tells more about them than me. I have the right to create, no matter how dark or "plutonic" subjects might come out. There is nothing wrong to play with ideas in my own head. My actions and intentions determine all that should matter in the outer world.

I do not have to "let go of the past" nor "forgive and forget" until I am ready. I am working on it every day, because I deserve a better future than the past has been. I shall let go of the past when I am ready.

I am myself, I will live and grow. I have the right to exist.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Lorelyen

And.......?

You speak a lot about your rights.
Remember also your duties and responsibilities.

You certainly have a supreme right to do what you like as long as it affects
no one else* but the moment you interact with others, remember they have
exactly the same assumed rights. Potential friends feel just the same about you.

* except as the law prohibits. Even then it's up to you if you break it but
such potential as you imagine you have may be seriously curtailed in a
prison cell.

I believe we all should write our unique holy books. They may turn out to be grimoires,
manifestos, maybe not. We all deserve to find out what and who we should be.

Old 20-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

I do not know how you've gotten an image I'm not considering the things you mentioned, unless I'm mistaken about the image you have gotten. It's odd to receive such response and now I'm interested if you want to clarify it for me?
Old 16-08-2017, 06:42 PM
boshy b. good

fusseys. we turn up. we all think we notice. helped .

we stay to things - it's gonna feel great soon .

we think optimist makes up - that's freedom with us. just narrating .

we think fifty glad things at a day at a row - we are booked .

people are snouty - cause they find moossy smelly stuff alike treasure - about us .

life is a blast - we just say we know it's the blasts we start accept. but that's them - and that's also us .

we are terrific - read all about it .

easier to surf board than to reign at heaven .

i see prize does and says too - but that's about smooth anything within .

if we shut up and fix us some - what does we win then .

we loose ourself into a significated buzz of charmful - much proud much etc - catch that .

our ugly is cute to our own two feet's own .

jesus : is that straight up .

Last edited by boshy b. good : 16-08-2017 at 08:22 PM.