Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 06-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder
Sanat kumara-Lucifer-Jesus which is which?

This is sort of a personal thing of clarity. I've been trying to study and find clarity on the reality of my being here to truly be honest. For some years now I have been studying these matters as to find likeness or clarity into what this may be. I have seen previous threads which go into detail one said that Sanat is closely tied in the figure Lucifer if not the same thing. From studies its said that Sanat is the Lord of the earth and comes around across the time of elevation of energies among earth itself. When reading on Christ it doesn't give the same impression that they are the same being. The reason for my inquisition is that I have found uncanny characteristics that are alike in ways I am not always conscious of, but have found through others that have seen and worked with these entities. Sometimes I take my experiences not exactly for granted, but due to normal life here is not something I have massive amounts of time to spiritually explore. I have seen my higher and I believe I understand what I am. It's been a long road and gone through many phases, and I think it's safe to say it might not be a common occurrence what I'm experiencing altogether, it has a heavy weight to it to accept this.

I think maybe for right now i'll hold some details but maybe some would understand the sort of impression. Mainly am asking to find clarity among these things to define which and what all together. Is said Christ was a separate being that came with Sanat/Lucifer? from Venus or beyond. Supposedly after the formation of Venus from Jupiter. Sanat is said to be of the Nordic ET's, among the supposed Lords of the Flame. The type of intensity I believe come from that being resonates as well as making sense for the association with Lucifer. All records of witnessing them were intense, no doubt the figure Jesus has its own respect, but it seems not having the same type of energy and resonance.

I'm open to questions, and am curious of these origins.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Master
All I know is that in Hinduism, Sanat Kumara was one of the four sons of Lord Brahma who took instruction under Lord Shiva to spread Dharma (Righteousness) across India/The World. This is why Hinduism is synonymous with the term Sanatan Dharma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Kumaras

Anyway, try as hard as he could, every attempt Lord Brahma made to get progeny he created from his mind to actually breed, failed...until Lord Vishnu stepped in.

The story about Sanat being one of the Nordic ET's is news to me...I always thought he was created somewhere in India...possibly Shambala at the dawn of time and is one of the 9 Ascended Masters according to the Book of Enoch...but what would I know?

There's a hell of a lot of history between the dawn of time and now.

That being said:

Refer to the Seventh Prapāṭhaka of the Chāndogyopaniṣad - it explains it all.

As for Jesus and Lucifer? no idea.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
This is all in the Bhagavat Puran which is like the 'Old Testament' for Hindus, but about twenty times longer than that. *sigh*

I remember being a member of ISKCON (Hare Krishnas) for a few years in my teens and every evening for a few hours...we'd study the Bhagavat Puran.

So, after Lord Brahma's many failed attempts at creating the human species who didn't want to have free-will and rejected it, Lord Vishnu added His 'preservation touch' and thus Manu (from whence comes the term 'Man') was born...initially, Lord Vishnu taught the holy ways (Dharma) to Manu...then, Manu taught it to his son, Ishvaku...and I forget who was next in line after that...

I was just like *yawn* "when do we get to the worshiping Krishna part?" LOL

*but I was listening...
Old 10-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
The read actually has a decent resonance to it, the way in how Sanat is expressing and being vague about the revealing of all they have learned. If I understand correctly Lord vishnu was a high god? Is that relatable to the highest? The way he responds has a certain resonance in it.

Am new into that side of view
Old 07-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Sanat kumar name from vaishnavism (four small child)

not/Lucifer satan
Old 07-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account

I only know of Sanat from my past workings with the newage movement and Yoga. However, there is no connection whatsoever between Lucifer and Jesus other than the former being created by the latter. Lucifer is the top most Asura of the world. I do not know what other names he goes by in othee faiths.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I only know of Sanat from my past workings with the newage movement and Yoga. However, there is no connection whatsoever between Lucifer and Jesus other than the former being created by the latter. Lucifer is the top most Asura of the world. I do not know what other names he goes by in othee faiths.
Right ,Aknaton