Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Master

The White Phoenix

Does anyone here know anything about the white phoenix and its white flame?
Old 14-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Suspended
Knower
I am taking it you mean beyond Marvel comics & Jean Grey / Ms. Marvel? She was at times referred to as the white phoenix.

Can you give anything else with respect to this? A dream? An encounter, etc?

If you mean a real white phoenix I'll have to double check, however, don't believe they come in white. Bennus, a "related" mythological bird, are white ancient Egyptian "phoenixes". I am putting that in quotes because Bennus don't quite look like the western concept of a phoenix.
Old 15-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Master

I am in the middle of a shift where I first were told I am much like Phoenix. Then the idea was that I am the white phoenix. I have an idea of what it means, and do get what the white flame feels like. Just wondered if there were any precedence? If there were any substance I could add to my idea.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Just wondered if there were any precedence? If there were any substance I could add to my idea.

Nope, not to my knowledge.

White is feminine, phoenix is rebirth. That's about as far as it goes. There is, after all, only the Bennus ever acknowledged as "white phoenixes".
Old 17-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Master

Thanks. I am noted that it is also known as the white lotus. When it is shown to me it is never shown as a being but as an energy imprint, a way of beingness... if that makes sense.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
I am noted that it is also known as the white lotus.

Oh. The white lotus has a variety of meanings depending on what culture you reference, how accurate you want to be, etc. It may be seen as divine in the general, basic, concept of Hinduism, for example, but not all agree.

While, to some, a pure white flower is said to represent the "womb" from which furtherment can potentially be achieved.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Master

Here it is a tantric symbol... and I am standing before what I believe to be a complete rebirth. I am anticipating an event I have come to know as the shift where I give birth to my true nature, I also know it as being half-born. Going on the visions I call it becoming fae-like... but once again thanks for your wisdom. Do you know anything about the white flame?
Old 18-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Does anyone here know anything about the white phoenix and its white flame?

When I was undergoing a major transformation of letting go, I came upon the white phoenix as a sign and symbolic relationships to my own resurrection into my true self. The white one came as a massive white cloud in the sky that spanned the entire sky with a smaller one behind, then a pink one came upside down under the moon. I am aware now it was a major turning point and shift into opening up to a rebirthing experience that followed back to my true self. I literally was reborn and created an experience with reflections mimicking my parents pain bodies and I had to walk through the whole experience open and face feelings suppressed through fears and disconnection taken on through their reflection as a baby at the time of entering this world. Prior to this I was not fully open to feel them complete, but this time around I was. MY body literally went through the whole process of being born again.

The white flame white ray exhibits the greatest power of purification, which is being manifested through the ability of ascending all spiritual faculties of the individual. It also relates to Archangel Gabriel.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Master

@naturesflow that sounds amazing, and makes perfect sense to where I am right now. I stand before a complete rebirth. For me it is all related to the titanide Phoebe who I among other things know as mother of phoenixes. You also mention the moon which I find very interesting.