Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
But how do you know it's telepathic sex VS getting aroused as a result of fantasizing?

Well, for me, and out of what I shared,
I already stated clearly I was not even thinking of him prior to it's occurrence
so *it is not out of fantasy or daydreaming.
This is not about the
crazy magnetic sparkly non sexual energy which kept smebody drained and awake for quite some time.
I was in the middle of something which is a busy work,
and to be fast and pay attention to details is a must. There is no room for daydreaming.
As it happened, it was like I see him and I certainly can feel him
which came with the sexual energy like I already said.
And it was not me who had the climax I mentioned which was like an explosion of bright energy on my face.
I was simply on the receiving end, not sending it back.
For mutual experience,
You can simply arrange and do it with somebody telepathic,
and in that way nobody is raping each other.
You may take the experience I just shared as an example of that it can just be one sexual party,
& if it is welcome, esp. if the person doing it to somebody knows it is welcome - I can not really consider it as rape either.
Old 13-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 I SO relate to this

Can any of you explain- if tingling/ feeling of someone present will later develop into a more physical feeling? I've felt a physical kiss plus I felt him literally crawl up onto my stomach- out of instinct I pushed my hands downward to push away because it startled me-felt HAIR (on head as pushing away!) VERY PHYSICAL!!! Then one night I felt him slam onto me n start kissing (passionately) but this time it almost felt as if it was faded- like not totally "manifested" into a physical event - how can I make this "real ness" more real!! Cuz- well- hard to say but I want More! Lol
Old 15-04-2014, 02:12 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
how can I make this "real ness" more real
Just work on your Self Awareness would be a start,
some meditation and Sensual mind training would help.
Then you can expand it, and extend it to telepathy exercises.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Thank you!

Thank you for your input! I have been meditating about 1 month with some at first scary results (to me) but when I googled it- it was positive (feels like someone is blowing lightly with a cool breeze on my hands n forehead-) pretty cool!
Old 16-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Like you I can be at work and BUSY n I'll start feeling a tingle in certain spots-- I know it's him n we have a special time- I think about 10:30 pm give or take a little (his time) 11:30 my time - YAY!