Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-10-2013, 01:54 PM
africh

I think shielding is good thing for you. You can create a shield around you to not receive negative energy.
Old 26-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Master

I wounder if a Faraday cage would work . One psychic , Peter Hurkos said it increased his psychic abilites , so who knows . On Irisha , I was not sure if her problems were the Rusain psychic or if she had a mental problem .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
Old 26-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Master
Recently during a healing on someone (in person) I was told by Spirit to shield the person in a water fall sphere. The person was an Empath and had a large enough field to feel people in cars beside her when driving.
This might work for you also, find your local metaphysical stores and ask around there for a Healer or Shaman or someone who can help cleanse/purge and shield you and teach you how to make a shield effective enough to keep this guy out.

Much Love to you PeaceOfMind.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:24 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Now, my story:

My sister and I were very close. We shared mostly everything. Several years ago she succeeded is making a telepathic contact with a very evil telepath, I warned her to get away from him but she insisted he was her soul mate. Sometime later, she started blaming me because he was calling my name in her head (she listens to him). Later she accused me telling me he was sending sexual telepathic messages while I was sleeping and that I was making contact with him. I thought that she was going insane; I feared it could be Schizophrenia, I didn't believe her. However, about two weeks ago, I started feeling weird. My hands moved alone like by an external force, I started having nightmares. I would wake up with a rapid heart beating, a pressure in my genitals, well I felt someone was sucking the life out of me. I decided to believe in what she said, reluctantly (after several fights and assaults on her part) I accepted that someone was imposing energy on me and taking away mine.

I swear I didn’t contact this person. However, my so called sibling insists that a telepathic connection CANNOT be made without the consent of the receiver (me in this case). She is telling me awful things calling me <snip>, saying I don't want to stop it, and a lot of other things. She says is my fault.

Meanwhile, I’m going insane, because I didn’t know such a thing could exist. I’m terrified to go to sleep now. I'm trying to fight with this thing whatever it is and getting constant blames from my sister. I want to move out but I don't have the money now.

I have tried praying, the bubble of light around the aura, grounding, affirmations, mantras, saying NO to his contact. I'm not a well versed person in telepathy and I have never experimented with it. I'm so afraid.

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)
Hello... I am not sure if can help you, but I just wanted to say that I think is possible for the receiver to receive connections without their consent... I involuntarily transmit or send my thoughts (what I read, ear and so on) 24/7, I just stop when I am sleeping, the people around me seamed to like to be connected to me, they go out of their way to try to make themselves eared...
Old 24-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

"He uses my natural physical needs like going to the toilet, my monthly period, my hours of sleep". He is doing the same to me. He has fully controlled my body and mind for nearly 2.5 years now. He has given me a kind memory loss. Sometimes i can not remember what i did last day, words, things from my life, what to say etc. He passivate me so i do not react to my surroundings and my bodily needs.

Try to not to listen to him and never do what he tells you to do. I believe he is psychic so try to surprise him.

Be careful if you contact help as he sometimes will control them to.
Old 25-11-2013, 02:52 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)

To effectively deal with evil, you need the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT.

people here dont realize, if they keep messing with the spirit world they will come across demons, these demons do lie to them and will try to kill them.

Only the Power of Jesus Christ can break every chain (connection) with evil.

if me, I'd turn my life over to Jesus Christ and ask Him to save me and than I would recieve the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:16 PM
konstunnar

It is always with consent on an energetic level. You are within the frequency domain of this being, and therefore can connect with this being. You are both making the connection simultaneously. Telepathy is more like having the same exact thought at the same exact timing. If you're fearful of this, then you are a match to this lower vibration of thought and therefore you are giving consent by the very idea of "I hope this person does not telempathically/telepathically attack me." Raise your vibration. Then how could you be harassed by seemingly unwanted thoughts?