Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
Seeing geometry in third eye after saying Twin flame power

I was ready to go to sleep and was lying down. I felt a bit hopeless and was calming my mind as to not let the feeling grow. Then it was almost like I remembered and said in my head "twin flame power" then all of a sudden my spirit felt lifted and I started to see loads of amazing bright vivid complex geometric shapes in my minds eye. I felt a massive force of love and strength, like it was exactly what my soul needs. I saw a vivid purple shape that circled out like a spiral, it had a centre with lines coming out of it and it looked like a circle painted symbol once it had formed with lots of dots and lines within it. I saw so many clear and intricate symbols that i have never seen before. I felt like I definitely remembered something important to me. It was like I envoked the Twin flame "power", whatever that means, this phrase felt important like I said the right words. I felt like, ah this is it! I've been looking into twin flames but it was like the combination of the three words allowed me to access something possibly energetic? I have no idea what this experience was, I am wondering I felt anyone knows anything about this?
Old 12-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I was inquiring about the energetic aspects one day myself and was shown... how the universe creates... through a magnetic field... and how the energetics of the TF heart is a micro - reflection of the macro creation.

Lol -
Pretty psychedelic stuff and all I had to do was ask
This path... unlocks the mystery of the universe.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
ooo wow! Yeah that's what it was like, a micro version or symbol of a much bigger and more powerful energy, so that makes sense...Ive always wanted to unlock the mysteries of the universe ;) thanks for your response!
Old 13-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Knower

Hi,
I knew about Sacred Geometry some years ago. I found them beautiful, but nothing more. In the process of reconnecting with my TF, after 9 years of no contact, when the deep love started to emerge again from my core, in which I repressed the love I felt for him, and when my chakra opened, I was attracted like a magnet to the Flower of Life. It was very strange. In my mobile, tablet and computer, I upload this Sacred Geometry as a background. The shape is mesmerizing. Every time I see it I feel happy, as if the force of the universe is behind it.

I am still waiting to see in my mind the same way as you did. Great to know about this experience!
Old 13-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
ah that's cool, yes I feel like the last 6 months Ive been more aware of my twin, I feel they have always been there but only now am I ready to be open to this energy. I feel like before I couldn't accept love from anyone in my life, and I have been working on healing this and now receive much more love than what I accepted before. Maybe this is why I am experiencing this now, as I am accepting that love. Thank you for sharing too!
Old 13-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower

In my case, a part of me couldn't accept the love I feel for him due to several reasons and a few things that happened between us. But oh well when I reconnected with him in the first ten minutes of our chat he said to me: "maybe there is something that you are trying to tell to youself?" While I was trying to tell him that I still loved him. I was feeling the strong love flowing between us. Thanks God he ended saying the he has always loved me but was bad at showing it. How cute. How aware he was back in time. After 9 years without talking! But I still struggle to believe this. I mean, Am I a TF? Really? Amazing how one person can have such an impact in our lives :)