Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
P.S. Shivani Devi
Because of your high IQ, I have no doubt that you have got a very good mental grasp on how to care for yourself.
But perhaps you could start another thread on these bodily diseases and malfunctions described so that people could contribute the healing techniques they/we have used to overcome them (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
On the next level down are bodily diseases and malfunctions. Sadhana and discipline are meant to strengthen the nervous system (both sympathetic and parasympathetic) and also, the auto-immune response and homeostatis, so without the proper spiritual practice before kundalini starts bolting like a wild, spooked horse, many diseases of the nervous system and auto-immune system can result, leading to diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Functional Neurological Syndrome (what I suffer from), Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (I also have these), Arrhythmia, Dysautonomia (inability of the body to maintain regular homeostasis), Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Allergic responses to things one wasn't previously allergic to, Auto-immune diseases including cancers and whatnot.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
P.S. Shivani Devi
Because of your high IQ, I have no doubt that you have got a very good mental grasp on how to care for yourself.
But perhaps you could start another thread on these bodily diseases and malfunctions described so that people could contribute the healing techniques they/we have used to overcome them (?)

Yes, my friend that's a good idea.

For you see, I played around with the Tantra energies, suffered a NDE, got the 'calling to Spirit'...ignored it/fighting it and now I am a nervous wreck....so thank you for reminding me. =)

I do have a 'good grasp' on how to care for myself, like grounding techniques, eating only raw organic food and drinking only spring water and avoiding certain chemicals and sensory stimulation...and of course, doing spiritual practices like yoga, meditation, going into trance and contacting the Spirits...but am I doing that? Nope....because it seems some negative energy attachment prevents me, so I have to get rid of that thing first.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:53 AM
Knower
I believe I jump into the thread without getting the full gist of it before posting. My apologizes, please continue.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I would also relate the Shivani Devi’s description above to “Shamanic Sickness”.
That is when a person has an “Awakening” and a “Shamanic Death Experience” (Empowerment), but is unwilling to fully accept the calling.

But aren’t those problems most often caused by fake “injuns” conducting the sweat lodge ceremonies?

Yes I guess that is the craic with that alright, @ injuns.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 06-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes there is no path or practice that can make you that which you are already, but this is only known in hindsight, many need to go through all the mind games to truly realize they were already there, so its how you want to play the game, the ball is in your court.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes there is no path or practice that can make you that which you are already, but this is only known in hindsight, many need to go through all the mind games to truly realize they were already there, so its how you want to play the game, the ball is in your court.

yep, I recognise what your saying. The core spiritual identity of who we are has always been there ? It has never changed or moved but the world has and 'my life' has and I suppose this causes the delusion that we are not part of ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 06-01-2018, 07:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
yep, I recognise what your saying. The core spiritual identity of who we are has always been there ? It has never changed or moved but the world has and 'my life' has and I suppose this causes the delusion that we are not part of ?
Yes that is true, or at least my perception.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Yes I guess that is the craic with that alright, @ injuns.

According to some reports - he too was/is a fake injun - who took everyone for a ride (myself included)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu24BA4a-iM

Still - I do love the song and at least Nightwish is authentic and comes from a genuine heart/sentiment, since our parents/grandparents had a 'trail of tears' themselves (hence the expression of empathy to N/As):
https://www.karjalanliitto.fi/files/...vakkomatka.JPG

Last edited by sentient : 12-01-2018 at 04:55 AM.