Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Guide
Check this out, another intj explains his first thought broadcasting experience. This was posted like 7 years ago....

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=27676

He is not aware of what thought broadcasting is either...he's confused and just calls it a psychic experience.

I know I'm definitely onto something, I'm pretty sure intuitives are like some kind of new evolved psychic race of humanity or something..... They often talk down on sensors because, well sensors are just rather stupid. Sensors are the natural grunt workers of humanity, like warehouse workers and stuff, and the upper staff of office workers and mind workers are usually filled with more intuitive personalities.

"These are all very insightfuls points, thanks.

Got a message from a forum member that she, the lady in the kitchen, is the one who is psychic, which makes sense, cause I was sending and she was receiving.

I never used to consider psychic phenomema as real as I considered:
a) thoughts come from the brain
b) the brain has neurons and other medium for thoughts
c) there is no neurons/medium connecting others with my brain

There was a HP Lovecraft story where the dudes connect their heads with wires and read each other thoughts.

I still can't help but think it is plausible, even though the rational side of me says it is not. My 'other worldly' brain module has actually gotten larger over the years. I blame it on the meditation.

*Tin foil hat*..... haha........ "

That's from his post #10..... I told you meditation states awaken psychic abilities didn't I?......
I do research like this to come to my conclusions, it takes a while to show you everything I've ever come across, but believe me I've done my homework as well as having my personal experiences.

I also READ my supervisor's mind yesterday, he approached me with his usual nervousness and I could tell he was about to try to give me an order. And as soon as he opened his mouth I interrupted him and said "Let me guess.....burn in..." and he just nodded. I didn't really read his mind, but it was almost as good as reading his mind. I think it would be fun to read other people's minds for a change, rather than having others read mine. I can read a whole lot about people already, just from body language, tone of voice, just gauging their personality, ect. people just bore me now, they've become so predictable it's just repetitive stuff over and over, different people but same reactions same personalities same everything, almost carbon copies of each other. The only person who can really confuse me is my TF....does that mean I confuse myself? Probably, because as far as I know, I might not even be human.

Post #28 and #30 are interesting too. But still wrong, because I also know for a fact that it does not take close proximity for telepathy to occur, however distance does make a difference in how strongly you must focus and the intensity of feeling you must generate for the messages to get across to the recipient.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

I have finally found someone who has the same experiences.After years of searching.....

Dear Barry84. I have been dealing with the same exact thing for ten years. It began just like your story. But it has developed into something far greater over time for me.

If you want to chat about it, i am more than happy to hear what you have gone through. From the beginning. Where, when,the whole thing...

One thing though. YOU are connecting to these people. Not the other way around. You have in some way damaged what you would call a filter in your brain that should keep these thoughts right there, in your mind. You are not alone.
Old 28-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I know, because thats what i did. I did something monumentally stupid ten years ago,and ive been a broadcaster ever since.
Old 29-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alokin
I know, because thats what i did. I did something monumentally stupid ten years ago,and ive been a broadcaster ever since.

Would you care to share what it is that you did? You can PM me if you want more privacy.

Lately I'm getting the feeling my employers can read my mind. So I started playing dirty tricks on them, I'll start thinking that I'm going to ruin all my work on purpose, but then I don't do it and just work normally, but then they ask me to label all my work and they start checking it after. So I'm getting the feeling that I'm still broadcasting.

Also I must disagree with your statement "YOU are connecting to these people".
Because I've read enough of the confessions of thought readers. And they admit that certain people they can hear their thoughts, whether they are "connected" or not, could be a total stranger they just met.
Like I said before, it's both the people, if a thought transmitter meets a thought receiver, then there is likely going to be some thought reading interaction.

When the broadcaster meets a regular person, they will not hear your thoughts. When a receiver meets a regular person, they will not read their thoughts, it takes two to tango. Both people have to be on some kind of higher psychic level, then the magic happens.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
This stuff is real alright, and I'm sure there are a few who have more control over than others. It's just a new thing so there's not going to be tons of information on how to master this kind of thing. You are probably right, there are probably methods to turn it off, I know I've read of some receivers who can cut out the thoughts they hear.

Ive had a few experiences with this and it can be not so easy to turn off. Its like the moment you focus on anyone, suddenly their thoughts which were there anyway but more in like the background, will suddenly like turn up on full (become very loud) and present themself to the front of all the other voices (if there are others around too).

the reason I no longer have this ability is I freaked out over it all and begged it to stop (its enough to drive someone quickly insane). I was worried I could end up stuck in this state which is aweful if its coming in too clear with everyones voices all like a ramble in the background.. it ends up becoming like a roar of voices if lots around.

For many with this ability, they may not see why they have to protect others privacy as it isnt like they are trying to be intrusive at all as after all the voices can be just there. Its like telling you a sight person not to see anything around you when you are anywhere.

Many who have developed this gift too have also developed a sense of oneness hence they may not even see themselves as being separate to others and rather see others as more like also a part of themselves. So a privacy thing no longer makes much sense even if they can turn it off.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Psychic empaths are the ones who can likely hear thoughts, if you get on a psychic empath's bad side, they can unleash great mental anguish on their victims, they know your deepest darkest fears....

Psychic empaths are some very interesting people, so sweet friendly and nice, but they can also mentally screw you like no other. They are also hypersensitive, so a negative thought is perceived as 10X worse in their perception I guess, and they will screw you 10X worse than what you actually did to them, because they "felt" it 10X worse.

sighs, Im shocked at what Im reading here.

Empaths being empaths are usually very careful not to be hurting others as after all they feel others pains and emotions so why would one want to upset another and then be taking on that feeling themselves and experiencing it too. Its horrid and distressing.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
sighs, Im shocked at what Im reading here.

Empaths being empaths are usually very careful not to be hurting others as after all they feel others pains and emotions so why would one want to upset another and then be taking on that feeling themselves and experiencing it too. Its horrid and distressing.

I actually respect them more because of this. I thought empaths were too nice and people pleasers, and that they won't stick up for themselves, but they can.

I'm not trying to say they want to hurt others, just that they can if they want to.
Old 19-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Lately I'm getting the feeling my employers can read my mind. So I started playing dirty tricks on them,.

this comment of feeling like your employers are reading your mind to me sounds like schizophenic thinking, I do think after reading this comment that you should talk to your dr about things and your feelings. (from my posts you can see that I do believe in and have experienced telepathy myself but that comment you made just doesnt sound like mentally healthy comment).

If you had said you feel like one of your employers is mind reading you.. that would of been more easily believable but when a person starts thinking that many are mind reading them at their work place, this shows paranoia and very very likely wrong thinking or thoughts going on. You probably wont believe its true but I think you are mentally unwell.

please see a dr about it. I have a family member that was having issues with mental health delusions and hallucinations. He was experiencing things which truely were not going on and developed a paranoia with people (that's the saddest thing that ones with this dont even realise they are unwell so they go throu hell with thier issue and do not seek out correct help). It's fine now that he is on medication.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
this comment of feeling like your employers are reading your mind to me sounds like schizophenic thinking, I do think after reading this comment that you should talk to your dr about things and your feelings. (from my posts you can see that I do believe in and have experienced telepathy myself but that comment you made just doesnt sound like mentally healthy comment).

If you had said you feel like one of your employers is mind reading you.. that would of been more easily believable but when a person starts thinking that many are mind reading them at their work place, this shows paranoia and very very likely wrong thinking or thoughts going on. You probably wont believe its true but I think you are mentally unwell.

please see a dr about it. I have a family member that was having issues with mental health delusions and hallucinations. He was experiencing things which truely were not going on and developed a paranoia with people (that's the saddest thing that ones with this dont even realise they are unwell so they go throu hell with thier issue and do not seek out correct help). It's fine now that he is on medication.

Trust me I'm sane I have taken ink blot tests, sociopath tests, ect..., and I wrote that improperly, it was specifically my supervisor and his superior, two individuals who were very feeling dominant. I suspected they could read my mind. I didn't even tell you exactly what happened, and you want to say I'm mentally ill? Hah...... What happened was I deliberately thought, "I'm going to mess up all my work on purpose!", coincidentally and for the first time ever, my supervisor told me to label my work, and they rechecked my work after I was done(I did not mess up my work, it was an empty threat, and not even a threat because it was just a thought that was never expressed out loud, they just happened to be reading my mind!). Now you tell me why that happened.

I doubt you have experienced what I have with telepathy. In my first telepathic experience, I ended up psychic attacking him, because he kept talking **** to me out loud as he read my thoughts. So I got mad, and I did this thing and he started going ooooohhhhh owwwwwww and bending towards the floor, and everyone in the room thought he was crazy and he almost got fired.

I'm on a slightly different level here. I can deal with annoying mind readers that want to mess with me by zapping their minds, but rarely do I ever resort to it intentionally, usually they have to arouse my emotional state by being rude or something.

When a broadcaster goes supernova, it's pretty much like a psychic attack.

You know, telepathy isn't even a fun psychic ability. I had 10X more fun doing telekinesis, AND I recorded my telekinetic training on video. I don't need your judgments and affirmations, I know who I am.

Also I have done warm forming on metal spoons. Precognitive dreams. Hmmm what else? I don't know, but I've seen and done so many things that you wouldn't believe is possible, but it is possible, it is all real, you just lack experience and knowledge in the matter.

If you don't believe, then why don't you go to the book section on this website, then buy the book "The true power of water" by Masaru Emoto. Do the rice hado experiment, all you have to do is speak to two jars of rice every day. One negative, one positive message. In about a month you will see the effect your vibrational resonance has on the water molecules contained in the rice, you can visually see it. This was probably my very first mind blowing reality shattering experience, that led me into the psychic realm.