Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account

For those in pain, sadness, longing etc..

I am amazed at the amount of posts on here all with the same issues.

I am sure people have suggested this before but I HIGHLY recommend you look at the goldraytwinflames youtube videos, especially with words in the title such as '5 body meld' and 'sliding into you'. (People have mentioned Mel before - and they keep mentioning him for a reason).

If they say 1 or 2 pieces that doesnt gel with you that fine, but dont throw out the whole video for the sake of one or two bits.

It explains why you feel such things and help explain a view on the process that is occurring underneath.

I know we often get there on our own, though I think to have the information can help us get there easier.

Maybe we should look/could merge or sticky some of these threads then the forum isnt bombarded by the same subjects over and over again. I understand each is personal on the individual through the general help and info that is available, I am sure we can make a.....better system?

What do you guys think?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Master

This is bound to rifle some feathers but I don't care for this pair, (and the way they interact makes me uncomfortable) and every time I try to watch them again, something else sticks in my craw.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account

For me, its not about the pair or people, its the information.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:02 PM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I am amazed at the amount of posts on here all with the same issues.

I am sure people have suggested this before but I HIGHLY recommend you look at the goldraytwinflames youtube videos, especially with words in the title such as '5 body meld' and 'sliding into you'. (People have mentioned Mel before - and they keep mentioning him for a reason).

If they say 1 or 2 pieces that doesnt gel with you that fine, but dont throw out the whole video for the sake of one or two bits.

It explains why you feel such things and help explain a view on the process that is occurring underneath.

I know we often get there on our own, though I think to have the information can help us get there easier.

Maybe we should look/could merge or sticky some of these threads then the forum isnt bombarded by the same subjects over and over again. I understand each is personal on the individual through the general help and info that is available, I am sure we can make a.....better system?

What do you guys think?

Agreed completely. I've been meaning to writing a post like this for a couple weeks. I've been watching Mel's videos for a while now. Maybe seven or eight months. Like a lot things with me, I'm learning, it takes a awhile for things to sink in. But things have, and while at times his frustration with things like other online twin flame advisors can be...I don't know, immature maybe, he is making a lot of sense. A lot.

He did a video recently about the mission. If you go to their channel it's maybe the third most recent video. If you can put aside any questions like "Are we twin flames, are we not? What if I'm wrong (the biggest one for most, I know)? Is this JUST a soul connection?" etc., I think what he is saying about the way "relationship" has shaped the the world is nothing short of revolutionary. Sincerely. When I watched that video I felt shackles falling away and certain things just boom boom boom, falling into place.

Anyone reading this who has been avoiding his stuff, if you are at least tempted, I really suggest you give him a try, for the first time, or again if you've watched and he or the pair if them have bothered you. Like anything and everything, take it all with a grain of salt and see what resonates.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:06 PM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
For me, its not about the pair or people, its the information.

Yes. On a recent video he announced that after almost 20 years of being/working together they got married a few weeks ago. And i admit it, I cried. Good for them. If they're somewhat strange or whatever, so be it. They are working it. And I've learned a lot from them.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Master

I should bite my tongue, especially if others get something of value out of his pronouncements, but some of his sneering dismissals of the experiences of views of others, I find offensive--like he is the sole voice of authority. Yesterday, while tooling around, I happened to click on one of his lectures in which he typically takes forever to get to the point, and while waiting for him to get to the point, I read some of the comments to which he replied with open contempt for another person (DR Cha-zee) on youtube. I was taken aback by the ego display and it wasn't the first time I caught his disapproval of the insights of others. I don't pick up any real connection between them, and she treats him with irritability that she doesn't even bother to mask. His snorting disapproval of the telepathic connections of others, again with his ongoing contempt for others on Youtube, gave me the impression that he was competing with others and that his higher self was gospel from on high and that the experiences or insights of others are suspect.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
thecenterisstill

I hear you, I do. When I watch him now I try to put all the human things about him that bother me aside, and listen to what his soul is trying to get across. Overall the message is "Follow the connection, and NOT the relationship. Let everything and anything you've thought, picked up, been taught, about romantic relationships fall away." Eek! But it's helping.

He's been an important guide for me. I like that he's human. Reminds me that I am.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Master

Suppose so, but he takes himself much too seriously. But have to agree, I have watched some real doozies. I watched another one that was out there yesterday, but I enjoyed his laugh, so I continued to watch him. Plus, he had that weird unfocused look I have witnessed before in true psychics. I saw this woman with the most ridiculous hair and makeup, so I just listened to what she had to say--I didn't watch, and she had some great practical advice and insight especially about the soul-splitting idea..
Old 06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
ksjm33

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
I should bite my tongue, especially if others get something of value out of his pronouncements, but some of his sneering dismissals of the experiences of views of others, I find offensive--like he is the sole voice of authority. Yesterday, while tooling around, I happened to click on one of his lectures in which he typically takes forever to get to the point, and while waiting for him to get to the point, I read some of the comments to which he replied with open contempt for another person (DR Cha-zee) on youtube. I was taken aback by the ego display and it wasn't the first time I caught his disapproval of the insights of others. I don't pick up any real connection between them, and she treats him with irritability that she doesn't even bother to mask. His snorting disapproval of the telepathic connections of others, again with his ongoing contempt for others on Youtube, gave me the impression that he was competing with others and that his higher self was gospel from on high and that the experiences or insights of others are suspect.

I have felt the EXACT same way! I was recently watching the two of them on one video and she seems to have disdain for him or there is insecurity within herself or something. He sort of condescended to her. It was less mature than my own "normal" sm relationship, with all of our little power struggles as a long-time married couple. It does not give me much hope. But, on the other hand, if me and my SC were ever together, we might not be a perfect fit either. I guess I just hoped to see something more magical between them.
Also, when he speaks from his ego in that way about others, it makes me feel like I have wasted a good half hour of my time, especially when he barely even ever gets to his point.
I guess I am being hard on him. If and when he has something worthwhile to say, I can sense that too at times and find it helpful.

I guess, if it works for you and resonates, go for it!
Old 06-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
This is bound to rifle some feathers but I don't care for this pair, (and the way they interact makes me uncomfortable) and every time I try to watch them again, something else sticks in my craw.
I have to agree. They come of as being self proclaimed gurus with very dogmatic views, some of which promote immoral behavior.