Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Pathfinder

Share your projection techniques

I know I'm the new guy here, but I thought it might be cool to share our AP techniques. The guy who taught me AP wrote the following. Its been a great help for me. Please feel free to comment on it, and share your own ways.

Shamanic Journey / Astral Projection

Spirit travel has been used for all of human history by shaman, monks, mystics, martial artists, saints, prophets, and spiritual seekers since the beginning of mankind. Most prophecies, encounters with spirits, angles, and higher beings occur in this altered state of conciousness and reality.

Below is a basic guide to achieve spirit travel. These methods are designed to by pass hours of meditation and spiritual ritual so that you can follow a daily practice and fit it into your schedule.

Personal Conditioning

There are some basic things you can add to your lifestyle that will make your more successful in your spirit

Travel endeavours.

•Extension to others

•Body awareness

•Meditation & Prayer

• Thanks giving

• Control and Elimination of fear

• Physical fitness

• Extension to plants, animals, and the earth

Things you will need

• Journal

• Comfortable quiet place to recline and meditate.

•Some form of music player if you are going to use auditory aids.

Conditioning the mind

A relaxed, non-anxious, calm state of mind is important for spirit travel. Daily problems and short term memory need to be erased and stored in long term memory so that your mental capacity for new information is clear. This is most naturally done while you sleep. A huge part of your success with spirit travel will depend on if you can get presleep. This is the part of the process that is most often skipped because people mistakenly believe that projection is a form of sleeping. It's not. It's an altered state that is most easily obtained if your mind is rested. If you just try when you go to bed without presleep you will probably just fall asleep.

Presleep methods

• Late Nap Method

Take a Late nap from about 5pm to about 8. Then make your projection attempt at about 11 or 12.

• 3am method

Go to bed normally. Wake up at 3am or 4am ( set your alarm). Read something or do something relaxing. Don't read a good book. Something like a magazine. Do this for about half an hour or until you feel groggy.

Auditory aids

-Some people like to use these. I have had success using them, but honestly headphones are a distracting for me. I do still however listen to them during presleep. Experimentation is best to discover what works for you.

• Shamanic Drumming-- I use these occasionally

•Binaural beats-- (basically a high tech form of drumming) these work for some people, and scientific research has shown that they synchronize the hemispheres of the brain. ( I find them a bit soulless and unnatural, but others don't)

•Tibetan meditation music-- I absolutely love to listen during presleep.

•Native American spirit flute--- another that I love to listen to during presleep or meditation in general.

Vibration Induction/meditation

There are many different meditations for this. This is what works best for me.

•Before you start designate a specific place across your room that you will walk to latter. You also should not have a full stomach or a full bladder, nor should you be hungry or thirsty.

• Lay back on your back. There should be a slight recline. You should be warm and comfortable . Put your hands at your side and relax fully.

•Take a few deep breaths and ask the spirits to help you in your efforts.

•Close your eyes and notice the blackness behind your eyes. Look off into the blackness as if it were three dimensional space. Look slightly up.

•You should be able to see neural discharges. ( blueish purple swirling lights) everyone has them. Watch these with solitary focus.

•If any errant thoughts or scenarios start running through your head gently wipe them away and stay with an empty mind.

•If any pictures come into your field of vision, focus intently on them.

•Hold on to your hat!! With practice and a little luck at first, what happens next might blow you away. Your body is going to start vibrating. It feels like a mild electric shock running through your body. It's not painful, but at first it can startle you. You will also begin to hear a massively Loud noise. It will sound like a jet engine or a water fall. It could have a buzzing quality to it or a whooshing helicopter like sound. These are your exit signs.

•When you have these sensations, it's time to exit..... But not before.

•Exit. The two most easy exits are to simply get up as fast as you can or to roll hard to roll off your bed. Upon feeling the vibrations, simply get up or roll out. As if you were doing it physically. Don't worry your physical body should be paralyzed by natural processes. But your spirit body is not. As soon as you get up or roll out. Immediately walk to your designated spot and turn around to see yourself.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder

I guess folks aren't to interested in sharing their secrets. So I figured Id share another method I figured out. I call it the sling shot.

Once I reach that meditative state, I imagine my whole body is in a sling shot. Like someone put me in one head first. I imagine being slowly pulled back, then slowly pushed forward. Soon as the vibe hits, I imagine then that when I get pulled back, the person holding me just lets go.

More then once Ive been flung out of body and find my self standing at the end of the bed. Very cool feeling.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Fool
I guess folks aren't to interested in sharing their secrets. So I figured Id share another method I figured out. I call it the sling shot.

Once I reach that meditative state, I imagine my whole body is in a sling shot. Like someone put me in one head first. I imagine being slowly pulled back, then slowly pushed forward. Soon as the vibe hits, I imagine then that when I get pulled back, the person holding me just lets go.

More then once Ive been flung out of body and find my self standing at the end of the bed. Very cool feeling.

I honestly thought the first post was like "April Fools" now the second post confirms it,lucky I spotted the date,I was about to call the men in " the white coats ",
to come and take you away,haha,heyheh.

Well done prankster,
Regards Billy.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Really? Guess I still haven't found a place where people actually know about astral projection. Oh well, The search continues.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
April Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Fool
Really? Guess I still haven't found a place where people actually know about astral projection. Oh well, The search continues.

Are you telling me that you dideñt know you posted that on 1st April...I don't believe it brother,I just read it and your second post convinced me,believe me nobody imagines being fired from a slingshot **** first to get out of their body?

Cheers Billy.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Guide
Hello Astral

Welcome to the forum. It can be a little quieter over the weekend on the forum. There are many people who do astral projection as you can see from the discussions on this thread and I'm sure your tips will be welcome.

Patrycia
Old 02-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry for my confusion. I started this hoping to get some good insider tips from everyday projectors, and share some as well. It hasn't been easy finding a home to talk with others about it. God knows I'm done with the looks I get when I've tried to talk to people I actually know lol

Still holding out hope this thread becomes productive
Old 02-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Pathfinder

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome Patrycia
Old 02-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Are you telling me that you dideñt know you posted that on 1st April...I don't believe it brother,I just read it and your second post convinced me,believe me nobody imagines being fired from a slingshot **** first to get out of their body?

Cheers Billy.

I know it isn't a normal practice, I invented it. Had limited success with it, but success none the less
Old 02-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Master

I meditate not in a place where it is too comfortable otherwise I will likely fall asleep.
I meditate and then I do an ap technique. If it does not work I keep meditating. If I get tired of it I move to another location and do the same thing until it works. Lately I have been getting the vibration and I get out that way. It has a very high success rate. You must concentrate otherwise you are likely to fall asleep. You must not be tired. It is best to be awake and alert.