Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Venus Retrograde and Break-Ups

I've been learning a bit about Venus Retrograde and had a devastating break-up on March 4th, which was the first day of the retrograde. I've read conflicting info. that breakups during Venus Retrograde are permanent, and also that they have the potential to be revived. Can anyone give me any insight on this current retrograde? Thank you so much <3
Old 07-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Knower

I don't have any insight but I'm curious to hear more too so I'm following :)
Old 07-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Master
I would say more likely to be revived.. Retrograde means moving backwards, so that could be moving back to 'single'. The retrograde isn't permanent.

There is other energy at work. I don't think that relationship is the one that is coming up.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Master
During a retrogade, it feels like time is going backwards and inwards, that is why evaluation takes place of self an others. Break ups and delays are common. Past lovers, or people from past come around to resolve something that wasnt resolved earlier.
I do not feel that a break during this time is permanent or that there is any rule like that. I definitely feel it has potential to revive if other factors support it.
I am a Taurus, venus is my ruling planet, this period was supposed to be hectic for me. Although honestly this period is very peaceful for me. I do not think there is any hard and fast rule as to how a retrogade can affect your relationships permanently. A particular transit might be more beneficial to explain this.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Master
well apparently this transit has affected my relationship with my gym, because they had a fire last night and won't be up and running again for a few months. lol.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Guide

I have had 3 former love interests get in touch with me in the last week. One claiming we have a special connection and wants to put work in to maintain some kind of relationship. The second, a former lover from years ago who messaged me on fb. And another one I met this past summer, but only shared a friendship with though he was interested in more.

I dont know much about astrology, but find it so interesting sometimes! Especially when things like this line up with what astrologers are telling me is happening in the sky!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:29 AM
Master
@Clio...That is the typical type of thing you would see during the Venus retrograde.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
@Clio...That is the typical type of thing you would see during the Venus retrograde.

I used to mostly just pay attention to sun signs, so I'm enjoying learning more about astrology and seeing how things factor in my daily life. Very interesting!

Last edited by Clio_86 : 09-03-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acquaintedwiththenight14
I've been learning a bit about Venus Retrograde and had a devastating break-up on March 4th, which was the first day of the retrograde. I've read conflicting info. that breakups during Venus Retrograde are permanent, and also that they have the potential to be revived. Can anyone give me any insight on this current retrograde? Thank you so much <3

Hmm... interesting this. Recently, i ended two friendships, as i felt that they were going nowhere.

Synchronicity at play!
Old 10-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
During a retrogade, it feels like time is going backwards and inwards, that is why evaluation takes place of self an others. Break ups and delays are common. Past lovers, or people from past come around to resolve something that wasnt resolved earlier.
I do not feel that a break during this time is permanent or that there is any rule like that. I definitely feel it has potential to revive if other factors support it.
I am a Taurus, venus is my ruling planet, this period was supposed to be hectic for me. Although honestly this period is very peaceful for me. I do not think there is any hard and fast rule as to how a retrogade can affect your relationships permanently. A particular transit might be more beneficial to explain this.

Would delays in professional relationships be effected as well? I've been waiting to hear back about some future prospects and thought I would hear the first week of March... but now we are heading into the double digits tomorrow.