Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Suspended
I wonder if those channels took on too MANY students When I post my replies here I always edit my words to make sure I'm clear and I haven't waffled too much! I know you must get better at channelling accurately the first time around, but one thing I've noticed is that the beings I channel like to edit! When the angels give me a message for someone, we write it once completely, like a first draft, then I read it through. Often I see bits I don't think have quite captured the feelings and images they give me. We then go back through it a second time. We do one short paragraph at a time. They dictate it a second time. It ALWAYS changes subtly and becomes clearer. Sometimes I see I've applied my own words to their meanings. I usually understand their meaning, but I want THEIR words, not mine! Sometimes I realise I don't understand 100%, so they explain it a second time. Sometimes we can rake a message over three or four times, getting better all the time, until it sounds like the ANGEL and nothing like me! When we're finished, it's expressed their way, their words. Channeling isn't all about the words - it's about the energy in the words and meanings too. I think getting the right ones direct from the horses mouth is very important!

I wonder if too many channels take the very first draft and treat it as gospel, forgetting that even angels sometimes need to reword for greater clarity! The channels mind DOES get in the way, the angels I channel often have to bring ME to a realisation before we can adequately express the teaching to someone else, which sometimes means changing my belief to a knowing! Channelling is one way for a soul to grow. It's about your own leaning as much as the act of teaching others. I think some channels forget they are growing too! I also wonder if some channels are actually a bit afraid of the higher being and don't want to quiz them too deeply on their meaning.

The channel has to practise discernment too about what they choose to give out, and how MUCH channelling they are willing to do. Overdo it, do it in a rush or under a lot of pressure and yes, you will get unreliable information!

Also, how many channels receive their messages from beings they only speak to when they meditate? You can only meditate so long! They release the messages, thinking they must be right, but they haven't checked and maybe they're a little bit afraid of getting it wrong! If their mind isn't clear enough to come out of meditation and continue their conversation, and SPEAK to the beings they're channelling in detail, get to know them and trust them, then I think they're setting themselves up for trouble in the future. I've found meditation is for ME, channelling happens outside of it, and is MUCH more reliable when I meditate!

Of the time I spend with my soul family, with archangels or other ET beings, 97% of it is spent privately. Most of what we talk about is never shared, it's about my path, my life, our lives together before and after my ascension. Some of it will be shared, but not yet. Our contact is FUN, I'm chatting to friends. When I channel for someone else, the way they speak sounds quite different and a bit weird, because I'm used to hearing voices that might be wearing jeans and t-shirts!

I'm not saying my way is gospel, or anything like that, just using my own experience. I think a lot of channels get lost in the 'supernaturalness' of it all, and forget the down to earth reality. They're speaking to very aware beings through a human mind which is often distracted, upset, scrambled. You have to work WITH the beings, not take everything you hear in your head as gospel truth! There WILL be discrepancies, there WILL be errors, but the better you know your higher beings, the easier it is to clear them up!

Just my two cents