Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Knower

Dream of following a dog

I couldn't find anything on this specific situation when I googled.

I was somewhere with a dog (forget where, the dog wasn't mine), and afterwards the dog went home. I think I wanted to be sure it got home safely because I was following it as it ran down an urban neighborhood street and sniffed around all the front doors. It was a small dog but ran very quickly and seemed sure of what it was looking for.

Anyone?
Old 16-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Suspended
well God/dess puts a dog-like being with everyone & it watches them & leads them home. I think this is what your dream may mean. That there is a dog with you & it belongs to someone else & it leads you back to God/dess or to the spiritual truth of life. Many times I will be patting the dog & God or Goddess will say, "Leave my dog alone". It is a work dog & not a pet.

Here we see two aspects of Goddess holding the human in the centre. The vessel on his head represents the soul that is held in a vessel. The Goddess on the left has branches holding the orb or soul seed in the air. This means She is The tree of Eternal Life that holds the man's soul up on Her branches.The Goddess on the right has a dog on a feather above her head & it is watching the vessel with the man's soul in it. This means that the other aspect of Goddess is to stay up high on the branches with the man & watch his soul closely as it learns its various lessons. The dog is therefore as one with her & is like a small extension of Herself. Other hieroglyphs show Goddess transforming into the dog that guards people.
Also in many art works we see a dog headed god guarding each human & taking them to the afterlife to be judged at death. This is the same extension of Goddess that comes from her Body & performs tasks for Her.

Old 16-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
i'm in agreement with Perfection that the dog may be leading you
to your own true spiritual home. it may be as if you've lost your way; in
the dream, you hadn't known where you were. your compassion for the
small creature acts as an instinctual guide for you... the dream may be
pointing out the importance of being led/motivated by your compassion.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:52 AM
Guide
Dogs are very talented and can represent talent. Perhaps just 'follow your talent' and it will eventually find its place. Its not yours yet until you hone in on it