Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
I was gonna answer but changed my mind!
I changed my mind before because I was not sure if I had any right to give an opinion i can't prove.

But,I will give my opinion anyway,and why not,nothing about anything to do with "esotericism" can be proved anyway,and neither can it be disproved!

1)...All Indigo's have had an NDE or given last rights as a child,before their teens.

2)...All Indigo's were different as children,bad school reports,cheeky,devil may care attitude,precocious personalities, old in a young body..etc,etc.

3)...Most had a definite attitude/authority problem,leading to ADD/ADHD diagnosis, ( I was diagnosed aged 58,with the most severe case of untreated/undiagnosed ADHD that the phycologist had seen )

4)...And the most important clue of all,all true Indigo folk have a very unusual and unnatural love of cats..not dogs,a very unusual love of cats!

Kind Regards Billy.
..Wow..Well said slowsnake. I identify with all of these things heavily. Was diagnosed with ADHD as well since I was young, until my teen years I decided to drop all form of prescription intake. Always made me a zombie and it suppressed who I was. Now I work with things like music and writing, I've never looked back since. Cats have always been my favorite, in a fairly uncanny way it seemed.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Pathfinder
Guess a contribution to it is more in order. Have always seen things like visions and of the like since I was young, that and being empathic and being able to understand others way of seeing from their eyes. Being something like an indigo for me in the forming years before I took things like spirituality seriously, was something that was hard to cope with. I don't see it as something that I can't handle or have a hard time with now. Since my forming years I worked in ways with music and energies. Since I seemed to always have an intense abundance of energy that would just build up and cause stress or things of the like. I decided to throw it all into a workshop if you will, in minds eye using energies to create sounds and such forming the music and eventually whatever music I decided to conjure, it turn forming aspects or abilities through concept form and output. This was sort of a hobby that i've done for a while but in turn in the later years realized that I was building and forming into more than something simple. IE indigoe's or starseed type deals. Now I see it is by far a gift, and when focused with some discipline can take many aspects and angles in quick or instant succession. Not only that when you focus and listen you can understand far more much more quickly than you think. Think like a supercomputer if you will. These abilities when focused can seem like a light speed mental process which in turn is why some or maybe most have a hard time dealing with things like these. It can be intense and hard to deal with, but mental discipline is your ally, and utilizing what you have will work to your advantage. If things get to you too much you may need to throw your focus into something creative or constructive, you might be surprised with what you come up with. I will disagree in the aspect of those who identify as something like indigo is just for those who cant cope. Those who can't cope are them alone, not the rest.