Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Color How to communicate with people from the "real time zone"

Short : I really want to try astral projection, and i was wondering , because when you astral project, you can see people from the "real time zone", is there a way to talk with them?

And also, can you hear them talk/their conversations?

Examples/Detailed : For example, i want to astral project and go see a celebrity (Alive), Miley Cyrus, for example, so when im astral projecting, i see her in the "real time zone" [so if she looks at her dog, ill see her looking at her dog]. So is there any ways to talk with her? Telepathy? So she'll be looking at her dog and suddently hear me in her mind? Or is this impossible/really hard?

PS : I'm not going to go see a celebrity or someone that does not agree, it was just to explain a bit better.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exella
Short : I really want to try astral projection, and i was wondering , because when you astral project, you can see people from the "real time zone", is there a way to talk with them?

people you know in real life, it is doubtful you will be able to chat to them unless they are also astrally projected and aware of being so. Otherwise they just appeared dazed and asleep in their astral body. Most are not astrally aware.

Quote:
Examples/Detailed : For example, i want to astral project and go see a celebrity (Alive), Miley Cyrus, for example, so when im astral projecting, i see her in the "real time zone" [so if she looks at her dog, ill see her looking at her dog]. So is there any ways to talk with her? Telepathy? So she'll be looking at her dog and suddently hear me in her mind? Or is this impossible/really hard?

If you cant usually do telepathy, you will be unlikely to be able to project a message or hold a conversation with a physical person (you dont develop any special extra skills just cause you are astrally projected). Telepathy and astral projection are different skills, different energy bodies being used (telepathy happens though the mental body and just cause someone can astrally project doesnt mean they are skilled in working with the mental body ie telepathy

So no.

Maybe you'd have luck thou if the other you were trying to contact with a medium who could see and hear things in the astral (but Im sure most wouldnt wish to be bothered by an astral projector).

if you do lucid dreaming thou, you can create situations in which others dream characters appear and chat to you but of cause its all coming from your own mind and not really occurring in such a situation.

Throu lucid dreaming I met an actor I had the hots for in my teen years, it was fully as i was trying to get it on with him but he kept rejecting me.

If you wish to try to live out fantasies, lucid dreaming is the way to go..
Old 10-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

So is there any ways to communicate with someone through astral projection?
Old 12-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
So is there any ways to communicate with someone through astral projection?

Possibly, maybe communicating throu certain signs would be easier then trying to actually talk to a physical person???

I can though only go by things Ive read with this as my two joint experiences have been spontanous so I cant offer much guidance in that area. (my other experience with one of my teachers I didnt afterwards discuss though Im sure did occur)

Ive heard of astral projectors pinching someone they know to try to show that they were around (I read of one astral projector actually leaving a bruise on someones physical body doing this).. so I guess you could try that.

I once moved something physical when astral projected which got witnessed by 2 in the room but I dont really know how I did it as that too was spontanously done (the object had been placed in the very spot I was trying to astrally project too, I wasnt aware while trying to project it was in the way and it just then ended up being moved).

I'd be interested to see what ideas others could offer to try to communicate with someone who isnt astrally aware at the time.

Some animals eg cats are very astrally aware, you could try to get reactions from a cat. My cats have always been astrally aware.
Old 13-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Possibly, maybe communicating throu certain signs would be easier then trying to actually talk to a physical person???.

No you cannot. Everyone is constantly creating attachments with one another that enable for concepts like telepathy to exist. We all have natural defenses, much like how a computer and firewall work, that protect us from external forces.

Op, the only way is to have a connection with that person. You can talk to anyone face to face, but if you want to call them, you need their number and approval.

1. Number = frequency.
2. Approval = permission.

Also just because you project the form of a body to yourself, doesnt mean that you have one to others.
Old 14-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Master

I just remembered an experienced I had where I actually did meet another physical human in astral form other then meeting my own child. It was over 10 years ago so I'd forgot it but just thought of it on reading Johnathans post.

I was trying to to astral pulse island at the time (I forgot now which website it was connected too but they'd formed an astral island as a meeting place for those on the website) and to my surprise I did meet another there.

My body was pulling me back to it and this other who was there, he grabbed hold of me and was trying to help keep me at astral pulse island. By him grabbing my astral body with his astral form, he managed to keep me there for a couple of seconds longer then I would of been there otherwise.

As long as the person isnt just dreaming they are somewhere, if they have astrally travelled somewhere, they can be seen by those who can see the astral.

I did have a copy at one point of a photograph someone I met had taken who had had two astral projectors actually get out of body and pose for a photo and it did work. They are both misty forms in the photo. This is the only photo Ive ever seen of astral projectors posing for someone to take a picture (the photo as far as I know isnt online at all).
Old 15-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Seeker
Actual photos of astral projections? That's amazing.
The Light LOOKS into You!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Suspended
Seeker

You shouldn't visit people who do not want to be visited.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:

And also, can you hear them talk/their conversations?

PS : I'm not going to go see a celebrity or someone that does not agree, it was just to explain a bit better.
The Real Time Zone is a mirror dimension, but not a perfect reflection. There are many factors which shape the RTZ and so it often has distortions. And the further you move away from familiar places the more the distortions become apparent. I believe we subconsciously shape the RTZ with our memories, thoughts, dreams, etc. The truth is unless Miley Cyrus was sleeping in your house the chances of you ever finding her astral body or any other body for that matter is practically impossible. It would be like finding a specific needle in a stack of needles with no hands. You can't magically say "take me to Miley Cyrus" and appear before her. You would have to know how to navigate the spiritual dimensions through means much deeper than manual travel, you would have to know exactly where she is, and foremost you would have to project long enough to travel those long distances to get to her. So quite frankly it's not going to happen. What will happen is you manifest an illusion of her, or a dark-being operating in the RTZ takes her form to make you open up to them. If visiting physical people is your goal of astral projection you're missing the point of astral projection. If you want to visit physical people stick to the physical dimension, if you want to visit spiritual-beings and spiritual dimensions then astral project.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The Real Time Zone is a mirror dimension, but not a perfect reflection. There are many factors which shape the RTZ and so it often has distortions. And the further you move away from familiar places the more the distortions become apparent. I believe we subconsciously shape the RTZ with our memories, thoughts, dreams, etc. The truth is unless Miley Cyrus was sleeping in your house the chances of you ever finding her astral body or any other body for that matter is practically impossible. It would be like finding a specific needle in a stack of needles with no hands. You can't magically say "take me to Miley Cyrus" and appear before her. You would have to know how to navigate the spiritual dimensions through means much deeper than manual travel, you would have to know exactly where she is, and foremost you would have to project long enough to travel those long distances to get to her. So quite frankly it's not going to happen. What will happen is you manifest an illusion of her, or a dark-being operating in the RTZ takes her form to make you open up to them. If visiting physical people is your goal of astral projection you're missing the point of astral projection. If you want to visit physical people stick to the physical dimension, if you want to visit spiritual-beings and spiritual dimensions then astral project.

So what you are saying is, when we get out of our body, we are in a completely different plane? Whatever we are seeing in that plane, is not actually happening or happened or will happen in this plane. So, whatever I am seeing while projecting, is just an image being created by my sub-conscious? Isn't it possible ever, to go out of body and see what's actually happening in this plane?