Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 01-01-2013, 07:26 PM
StephenK

Andreas Moritz, Famous Vegan dies

And nowhere can I find the cause of death....?

I love the man, have four of his books, but I'm more than surprised that his family and close friends aren't releasing the cause of his passing... He passed away in late October of this year so a fair amount of time has passed for at least rumors to surface... still nothing? His web-friends and enemy's alike don't know.... curious...

So I want to put it out there that if anyone finds out please let me know... his survivors are not doing his causes any justice at all by being so unresponsive and coy...
Old 01-01-2013, 11:17 PM
iolite

I believe he had cancer. He had a forum over on curezone.com and had a lot friends over there. I think he also knew for months leading up to his death that he was dying. But you are right, his family have not said so it is just speculation, but one that I believe is true.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
his survivors are not doing his causes any justice at all by being so unresponsive and coy...

Cause of death is a personal thing and probably has importance to his family. Perhaps he expressed a wish to not have his death discussed and picked apart by random strangers on the internet in order to save his survivors the grief? Not everything is required to be disclosed to the public.

Edited to add - if he passed away in October, it's only been a couple of months since his passing... some people need more time to deal with things like this than others.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:31 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
I believe he had cancer. He had a forum over on curezone.com and had a lot friends over there. I think he also knew for months leading up to his death that he was dying. But you are right, his family have not said so it is just speculation, but one that I believe is true.

I knew about his presence on the curezone... good call on your part! He hadn't been posting there for some time, I think back as far as 7 years ago. It seems that once he started his own personal website he operated out of there. He still has a facebook page that is still actively posting as recently as yesterday. https://www.facebook.com/enerchi.wellness

On the curezone they moved the discussion of his death over to the conspiracy section of the forum... with the posting on the subject seeming to stop 55 days ago... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1999809

I hate that we lost him but the secrecy surrounding this is odd... I'll keep an eye out for the cancer possibility, I ready where someone else thought he had a ruptured bowel... I did a followup research on that one with no results.

To the credit of his teachings he had managed to reverse himself personally from some real nasty beginnings. From the age of six, Moritz experienced a number of severe illnesses such as juvenile arthritis, arrhythmia, anemia, abnormally low blood pressure, frequent fainting and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). At the age of around 12, if I remember correctly, the medical industry at the time only gave him about a year to live. He drifted into eventually becoming a vegan and thus way overshot his medically ascribed timeline... So regardless of what happened his essential insights had impressive results!

Let me know here if you hear anything more! Thanks! :^)
Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Cause of death is a personal thing and probably has importance to his family. Perhaps he expressed a wish to not have his death discussed and picked apart by random strangers on the internet in order to save his survivors the grief? Not everything is required to be disclosed to the public.

Edited to add - if he passed away in October, it's only been a couple of months since his passing... some people need more time to deal with things like this than others.

Normally I would agree with you in general on this but in the case of Andreas we're straying into different territory. He's long been a health educator and has recently become very well know within the health field. He based much if not all his dietary advice almost souly on the vegan approach. He had some really great tools (very inexpensive liver and kidney cleansing protocols) which I felt were actually the key to the core effectiveness of his teachings. His drawing people back away from processed foods, concentrated sweeteners, and toxic exposure, is now normal advice within the alternative health field but still it's good to have yet another voice who spoke so clearly on these issues...

His death is a pretty big thing... he of all people should have been positioned for longevity. For those of us who have listened closely to his teachings the fact that he died is quite odd. From what I can tell, most everyone who knows of him is very curious about this turn of events...?

Releasing the cause of death right away is very normal in pretty-much all cases, but particularly when it comes to someone so well known... in the absence of such, speculation abounds... with speculation usually being far worse than the actual facts...
Old 10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
StephenK

Now this is fascinating....

There is someone still actively posting on Andreas's facebook page in a way that makes it look like he's still with us. (the latest, as of this posting, was 14 hours ago) People are still commenting as though he wrote the blog entry... while there are several others in the comments section still hunting for answers as to his demise, and asking who's posting in his place.

Here's a link to what was his facebook presence...
https://www.facebook.com/enerchi.wellness/id_50e3162b8b2a51e64044692

This is an odd situation to be tracking... sometim's-up....
Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Master

You said he ate butter. Therefore he wasn't a vegan.

Who knows what he died of ? Maybe the butter gave him a massive stroke like that fellow Stephen Bryne at the Weston Price Foundation...

Have you e-mailed his organisation and asked them direct what it was that he died of?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-01-2013, 08:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
You said he ate butter. Therefore he wasn't a vegan.
Who knows what he died of ? Maybe the butter gave him a massive stroke like that fellow Stephen Bryne at the Weston Price Foundation...
Have you e-mailed his organisation and asked them direct what it was that he died of?

Hummm you and this butter thing.... 99% vegan, but all no-count cause of a little bit-a butter... pretty creepy there knight.... I'm the same age as he was and have been eating butter quite freely during that time... had my heart tested with ultrasound not long ago.. squeaky clean, cholesterol perfect, all bio markers pristine.... it wasn't the wee little bit of butter that he ate... there's actually 99% more of other stuff that could be looked at... oh wait... that's the vegan stuff... whew, good thing he at butter... gave you a rather odd talking point to hang that hat on you were needing to take a bite out of.... :^)
Old 10-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Hummm you and this butter thing.... 99% vegan, but all no-count cause of a little bit-a butter... pretty creepy there knight.... I'm the same age as he was and have been eating butter quite freely during that time... had my heart tested with ultrasound not long ago.. squeaky clean, cholesterol perfect, all bio markers pristine.... it wasn't the wee little bit of butter that he ate... there's actually 99% more of other stuff that could be looked at... oh wait... that's the vegan stuff... whew, good thing he at butter... gave you a rather odd talking point to hang that hat on you were needing to take a bite out of.... :^)

That's perfectly straightforward I would have thought. Vegans don't eat animal produce. If you eat meat or dairy, butter included, you can't be a vegan.

All people are different. What can kill someone in a small amount, another person may take in a huge amount and it has no impact.

In any case, if it is of interest to you, why not contact the organisation and ask them what it was he died of?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
his survivors are not doing his causes any justice at all by being so unresponsive and coy...
Frankly it's no one else's business, perhaps they simply don't want people to know, it could be anything perhaps even something which would affect his work if it came out, you never know, you might never know.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...