Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 27-03-2012, 12:37 PM
CNC

It's okay in my opinion. I used it in my protien shakes or cut it with raw egg whites to get some low cal, yet still flavorful protien during a diet (I don't do artificial sweetners due to alergies, well, and because they suck, lol) I liked the vanilla, plain was, well, pretty plain :) Not bad, I would buy it again next diet :)
Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Master
Initially, it tasted yummy. The consistency is a bit too thick for my liking. But I bet it'll be great for making smoothies.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes. I really like it.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:53 PM
lemongrass

I like it. It grows on you. As you can imagine it has a little of a nutty taste.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Master
I have been using almond milk when I make smoothies to be a milk substitute. It certainly tastes better than drinking them with just water, that is for sure.

I don't have a complete affinity for it but it's better than nothing.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Master

Here in the US you can buy it in any major supermarket, in the milk section (kept cold) and also over by the rice milk, on the shelf. It's nice, because I can buy the non-cold on sale and stock up, and then put it in the frig when they run out. The shelf life is about a year, on the non cold, until you open it of course. I started buying it when my son went vegan, and it's been a staple for him since. My kids like the vanilla and chocolate, but won't touch the plain. It has a lot of protein.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Master

Alpro Almond milk has become a form favourite with me! Delicious.

By the way, I was too harsh on rice milk. I gave it a second chance and came to like it. Not as nice as almond and soya, but a pleasant enough alternative.

I heard that almond milk could overhaul soya. 11% of Americans drink soya but being closed down by almond milk at 9%...Give it a few years and almond milk should be the number one plant milk.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-06-2013, 05:53 PM
primrose

All our supermarkets sell it too, I 've only used it in coffee and tea.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Knower

I found almond and coconut milk mixed together to be really tasty
Old 01-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

I prefer unsweetened vanilla coconut milk myself. I love it in fact. It's so good and good for you.