Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-04-2019, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

Water is a subject I can not quite get my head around. What happens to those who drown. I am told they don't go to the bottom of the ocean, they will find themselves somewhere else, not exactly sure where.
In some kind of vortex.

Rah nam...your statement quoted is not very clear to me...A vortex...No.

They are simply seperated from their flesh, even if they are deep under the surface of water, & they will drift away from their body & will still be under the surface & can see their flesh body.
& then move away towards the surface & simply move towards land & do what ever they choose, but a smart move would be to make their way to the lesser Heavens, & spend considerable time there learning about the spiritual laws of love. Because without a knowledge of those laws one can find themselves on the wrong side of those laws & of which will see an unloving person depleting & growing ugly of appearance & radiance accordingly.

Nothing can or will stop a spiritual person from doing anything or going anywhere...not even ridding oneself of the flesh & earth life, by ones own doing can stop a person's desires.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I can't imagine that a "soul" (if we use such words) will be left to its own devices based on how it died.

Correct...the intelligence of the invisible spiritual universal matter, is monitoring all life in the spiritual universe of which 'we' are a part of.

& there is always somebody of the spiritual, who is always interested in our well being & even if no one is present when we are being disconnected from the flesh, someone will have an instant understanding that they are urgently needed by us & will drop everthing & can instantly be with us.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I can't imagine that a "soul" (if we use such words) will be left to its own devices based on how it died.

Of cause they are not, yet as long a spirit is in the earth realm free will applies. Someone has to accept help before it can be given. And we arrive on the other side in the same state as we have left this side.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Rah nam...your statement quoted is not very clear to me...A vortex...No.

They are simply seperated from their flesh, even if they are deep under the surface of water, & they will drift away from their body & will still be under the surface & can see their flesh body.
& then move away towards the surface & simply move towards land & do what ever they choose, but a smart move would be to make their way to the lesser Heavens, & spend considerable time there learning about the spiritual laws of love. Because without a knowledge of those laws one can find themselves on the wrong side of those laws & of which will see an unloving person depleting & growing ugly of appearance & radiance accordingly.

Nothing can or will stop a spiritual person from doing anything or going anywhere...not even ridding oneself of the flesh & earth life, by ones own doing can stop a person's desires.

Your statement is noted
Old 24-04-2019, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Some talk about the lower astral. I assume this is what I call the non-physical earth realm.
What my people call the astral realm is somewhere else in this solar system. I don't know which planet, and I was never told which.
Not the water is not the vortex. Those who die in the water, or in some other violent circumstances, end up in some kind of vortex. And I have come across several, one here in Australia where native Australians have been massacred, and in Germany in Buchenwald (concentration camp near Weimar)

What I wanted to say about water and spirits, they don't "mix".

It was mentioned, in other places, spirits can not cross water. Never gave it much thought, until I tried to figure out what happens to those who drown, die on sea.

Rah nam... I believe that your people, as you call them are not being 100% forth coming with you, in regards to the astral.
& how many times now is it that you have asked & or wondered of something & your people refuse to fill your inquisitive mind with the truth.
Mate..if I were you, i would seriously question everything about your so called people...I can tell you that I did constantly question the authenticity of the voices that i hear & they turned out to be far far less than they professed to be.

The word astral has been thrown around for so long & is totally distorted in truth & understanding.

There really is no astral, there is only a spiritual universe surrounding the earth & the totality of the earth & it's surroundings & all galaxies are totally lying within the spiritual universe, along side the Heavens although many many untold gazillions of light years apart.
Everthing & all energy, outside of the Heavens are of the same spiritual quality. Only in the Heavens does spiritual essence, radiance, abundance vary. As there are many levels/spheres within the Heavens, however they are all on the same plane of existence, although each successive level/sphere is more radiant than the former.

A person from higher spheres can walk from higher spheres through to the lowest sphere, although it would take a very very long long time.

No part of the earth is "lower anything"...the only thing that is lower on or around the Earth are all dark spiritual beings that are lurking around the earth...maybe you could question your people on that issue & more regarding Earthlings & the negative influences from very dark minded beings...i know that your people know the truth regarding those matters.

Anyhow consider if you choose to, even ask a question of me if you like. Regards Neil
Old 24-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Of cause they are not, yet as long a spirit is in the earth realm free will applies. Someone has to accept help before it can be given. And we arrive on the other side in the same state as we have left this side.

Rah nam...there is no other side...we are in the spiritual universe NOW....& so is all physicality...all galaxies & their contents are located within the spiritual.
We just move away from our flesh, & then the earth, & then the galaxy, & then just travel to the heavens, quickly & invisibly or slow & visibly.
Old 24-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Rah nam...there is no other side...we are in the spiritual universe NOW....& so is all physicality...all galaxies & their contents are located within the spiritual.
We just move away from our flesh, & then the earth, & then the galaxy, & then just travel to the heavens, quickly & invisibly or slow & visibly.

I wish you all the best on your travels
Hallelujah
Rah nam
Old 24-04-2019, 06:58 AM
Master

Quote:
I wish you all the best on your travels
Hallelujah
Rah nam

Very strange reply...very. & to be honest I was not expecting much more.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Master

The concept of the astral realms was formulated to confuse Earthlings.
& the false & deceitful concept of the astral & the astral police was also formulated & put in action by dark minded beings in order to stop Earthlings from venturing to far from the earth, to stop earthlings from discovering the truth. Because as the deceitful ones all to well know, the universe is all spiritual. Everything exist along side all else, many untold gazillion of light years apart...there is no other side.

& the dark ones who have an unloving & unhealthy vested interest in the people of the earth, created the concept of the invisible spiritual veil & the concept of the astral & or lower astral planes, and the very false concept of the "astral police"

Believe it or not, it is all for anyones considerations & wonderings...

Ps too many spiritual entities, loiter around the Earth in groups. And pass themselves of as all manner of guides, monads, angels, gods, whilst all the while hidden behind invisibility & negative spiritual abilities, & only presenting themselves visualy in dreams or visions...these kinds of people should not be trusted.
Old 25-04-2019, 03:06 AM
janielee

Quote:

Mm, You mentioned angels cross over immediately - is that right?

And Rah nam, you mention vortex - I presume it's an emotional vortex. Can happen to anyone.

Namaste,

JL