Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Master

Unless a bunch of us get together a create an end time , the earth and humanity will continue. As I remember it was chicken little that went around thinking that the sky was falling. Jesus will go to the effort of savings you if you go to the effort your self.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
Revelations 16:13-14. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Frogs refer to aliens. They have the same large eyes, nose and finger type. This scripture is a reference to Armageddon - the end of times.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Master

John of Patmos wrote some freaky stuff. He may of been using a code or tripping on something.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Experiencer
Aliens and Armageddon...the end of times.

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.

Last edited by lowlyservant : 23-12-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Master

Some think some parts of the Bible were just a code , some thing the Romans could not figure out . Remember they were just separte parts until they were formed in to the Bible at the councile of Nicia .
Old 24-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Experiencer
Some aliens are in spirit. They are very demonic. This is clearly demonstrated in the movie based on a true story called, "The Fourth Kind". This video shows some real footage. The aliens also claimed to be "God Creator". It is not uncommon for demons to masquerade as "God".

The Fourth Kind - Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25ZUxTURis
Old 24-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Ascender
These aliens are a breed of entities of a different dimension. They've been known about for centuries and appear in myths and folklore as "imps", "pixies," "brownies" and "boggarts." All those fairytale creatures that are very small with magical powers, ability to fly (no sense of gravity) and steal people at night. They inflict pain and leave scars on the body and surface of the ground.

Angels from the Bible are not the same, these are a type of giant race or nephilim that inhabited the earth in prehistoric times, replicas of them are the megaliths, stone circles, pyramids of Egypt, South America, geoglyphs and other unexplained phenomena in ancient history.

There have been skeletons of giants discovered all over the world but regarded as forbidden and hid away or destroyed by mainstream science. Some of these giants are mummified in tombs. A group of U.S. military stumbled upon those mummified giants in the Middle East during the Iraq war: all of those soldiers of that particular group are dead.

Gods of pagan myths are divided into several types, including the titans/giants. Other groups are powerful men and women (cro magnons) who helped ordinary humans survive in an Ice Age disaster, those ordinary humans are a combination of different species like neanderthals, and genetically inferior to ancestors due to inbreeding, making them more defective and low immune system. Diseases and genetic deformities appeared amongst ordinary men and women. The descendants of these are modern humans but even amongst family members are strong cells and weaker ones.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
I was cloned too. Imminent death sounds right because I was very close to dying I was so attacked.
Please tell us your story.
Old 30-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
Alien Implants

Removal Of An Alien Implant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGC9rV9-mU

Last edited by lowlyservant : 30-12-2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Experiencer
I don't know about all this. But if it is true, then I feel very sorry for them and would like to help them. I feel like they don't belong anywhere so they are looking for light and love which forms in our perception as bad.