Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 20-10-2013, 07:38 AM
azuly

Calculations

OK, so I have calculated my my soul number using my birth date.

But then I started thinking if your birth date is so important to get the number why don't you use your hour of birth into calculation as well.

When I did it, my number changed. Is there a reason why it is not used? Wouldn't it be more accuarate if all the numbers are used(date plus hour of birth)?

Any thoughts on that?
Old 20-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly

But then I started thinking if your birth date is so important to get the number why don't you use your hour of birth into calculation as well.

When I did it, my number changed. Is there a reason why it is not used? Wouldn't it be more accuarate if all the numbers are used(date plus hour of birth)?

I think it's just too many trivial variables. They don't all have the same cosmic significance, IMO. Those cosmic factors that "wanted" you to be born on a certain date are majorly influential, but not the only influences. You could have been born 4 minutes later, easily. But it would have taken more "effect" (of something) for you to have been born a day later.