Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 30-06-2014, 02:09 AM
ZoeZoe

My poem about the Kabbalh....God helped me.

Awakening More to Reality by Margaret Juzwa
While religions ebb and flow, in popularity,
The kabbalah guides all to growth, with clarity.
Listen to an ancient map, and hear, spiritually,
“Kabbalah”: a word meaning from mouth to ear, infinitely.
The tree of Life, the Lightning Strike, the strange mystic name and letter foreign,
The Kabbalah displays the words of creation, describes the path to creation, and is sovereign.
From the top of the tree, the Crown, through the balancing trunk, and falling down, down to Kingdom earth, where the roots are sunk, are the Sephiroth, the illuminations round.
Brilliance radiating from God, each sapphrical element, and the kabbalah consists of eleven, each one named for its characteristic prevalent.
First, Kether is the Crown, bringing a higher purpose to existence, as we follow the lightning flash down.
Chokmah, Wisdom, the unseen guidance, the sudden knowledge to draw from.
Binah, Understanding, moves Divine light into the World of creation, pending….
The Crossing of the Abyss of Da’ath, Knowledge, for knowledge alone gives no solace.
These four Sephiroth form the top of the Tree of Life, the World of the Archetype, Atiziluth, the spark, of an idea, the inspiration,
For example, the thought to plant a garden, the determination.
Chesed is mercy, the love of sharing with all and unbounded charity.
Geburah is Judgement, of good and bad, and the sorting of every possible element.
Tipereth is Beauty, where all paths lead, all Sephiroth join here, bringing Heart to creativity.
These three Sephiroth form the World of Creative Potential, Briah, for example, the love of all the plants, but the selection of a possible few, thereby Imagination that is Emotional.
Netzach is eternal victory, striving for something permanent, for something to see.
Hod is Glory but not for personal satisfaction, but for good higher then gratification.
Yesod is Foundation, centering and evaluating all plans and purpose, balancing ego and contribution.
These three form the World of Mental Formation, Yetzerah, Now, for example, Looking over the land,
Critically analyzing my purpose and plan.
Malkuth is Kingdom Earth, the final Sephiroth, the in the World of Manifestation, Assiah. It is the action of lightning striking earth, the actual work, for example, …to plant, to grow, to share, a physical birth.
Remember and meditate on this, the Kabbalah, the truth, the God given ancient path, for inspiration, for guidance, for balance, for clarity and all that it is worth.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Very nice! You've inspired me to write my own Kabbalah poems. :) I think that would be very cathartic for me and give me an outlet for expressing to others what it actually does.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:26 PM
ZoeZoe

there is so much written about it ,and it can be so deep.so i read this to a random audience, after it got a little polished up.because i want people to think about it and even if they do not get really deep, the balance of it and all.thank you for responding Sister Moon