Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Master
On the run and rainbow spider web dream

I dreamt I was On the run with billie, a girl from my work. After leaving the house we went to a country pub. Was checking around, not using phones, realised mine was still on even though not used it and quickly turnt it off. (There is a programme I watch called hunted where they have to evade escape from the system, so it was like this)

Later in the dream I was just there in nothing but space, and I was being told the secret is super focus creating a spiderweb with beautiful colours in the thread like rainbow. This was the key substance needed to be made. It was like I was being mentored and shown this.

What can these dreams mean? Thank you!
Old 16-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Master
wow thank you very much for your interpretation! That message is truly amazing! My dream the night before said I'm not going to get what I need from the material realm, so to know this spiritual being will provide for the hunger in my soul is amazing! Last night as I was feeling sad because I had no-one to talk to about everything I wanted to say, I heard a gentle voice tell me that I can talk to them about anything, which was comforting. That's cool about the phone being on as an open telepathic communication! I'm going to work on believing in this now so that I can develop with this relationship, hopefully leading to more fulfilment. That's so cool, yeah if I wasn't in the cocoon I would probably travel to some scary places with some of my negative thoughts so I am glad to hear this haha but also look forward to the point where I am evolved enough to be able to see the separate bodies! Thank you perfection this has made my day :)
Old 16-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
Also, her advise that super focus is the secret, I struggle with focus, so is this literal advise that I will do well to learn how to super focus on certain things, such as a connection with this spiritual being?
Old 16-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Master
Yes I see, my goals for this year are to manage what I already have better, to improve and maintain what I already have. I feel like my focus is always so scattered and this confuses me more and my life becomes a mess. That is valuable advise to focus on my earth life; I can see by focusing on things like wellbeing and improving finances, exercise etc will help me to feel better day to day. Wow, I see what you mean, I'm always so tense and its only when I relax I feel this presence, so I will trust this and I would absolutely love to know more about spiritual things, so now I can see I need to find balance too. If I meet all my earthly needs then there is no reason not to travel the universe lol thank you!