Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Newbie ;)

We're all dreaming

If you are looking for the truth, well the truth may scare you. Everyone is dreaming and have been every since the beginning. And us dreaming also means that we are all in hell. But the highly notably thing about it all, the most spooky thing, is that we all are dreaming.

This world that we are all conscious of is a fake placebo plane. And their is a real existence, were I hope we all attend, and demons and all that see the promise land dwell. And all are doing the most spookiest thing, Dreaming. Real and also evil things rule their,

such things as the Illuminati and the freemasons. When It's time for us to return fully to the real existence we will be locked down and their want be anyway out of the dream state. This is a reality that cannot be escaped. An example of a station in which we will dream is an old slave farm were

the dream attendances will work in slavery. Their will be many stages of the dream that many will partake in. The power of hell is a major beneficiary of the dream we are all trapped in. The devil rules everything and the Kingdom of God has fallen. For although it is a dream it is a strong reality.

Their is load of importances that I could not fill out for everyone. And I could not concor to as well I would have liked to. But I think I have done a good job describing being lost in the dream state we are all trapped in.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

spooky??? To whom? to the dreamer identity! the Not True Self ~ yes , that is scary to the ego because it means death to the ego .......eventually the dreamer must AWAKEN and the ego must be put to final rest ~

the rest appears as a dream COMPARING another dream viewpoint. That is EGOs favorite GAME ......to switch its dreamstate into a "Better than thou" dreamer. Be careful , that never ends well. UNCOVER all dream identities ......
Old 13-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Master
yep
we
all
dream
dream
we
do

i dream dreams
Old 13-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
i feel that there is some validity in looking at things as if we're in a dream state.
the Matrix movies described such a reality for example.
i do not believe that the truth of things is at all frightening however.
fear exists within that dream state of which we speak, but it is not eternal.